Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Also' date=' what about Leonardo Bonucci, I've had him for ages, and he seems stuck on 89 lol.[/quote']

Well, i'm still rated Bonucci highly. Yeah he playing badly in several match, but he also playing good in another match. For now i think he'll stuck at 89. But I'm sure he can improve in 1 or 2 seasons, depends on Juve decision (Sell or not).

You can't judge a footballer just because he playing badly in 1 or 2 seasons. Take Barzagli as example. He playing very bad in his first season with Juve. But now he's improved alot. Being one of the best CB in Serie A. And because of him, Juventus still UNBEATEN this season.

So, if you didn't even know about Serie A or Italian football as a whole, don't giving a silly statement about us.

Riferimento: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Hi, i'm italian and i would like to help giving my ideas about the rise/drop question (i'm sorry for my english).

- Bonucci is a regular starter but is considered one of the worst DC in Serie A, so i would be very surprise if he hits 90 or more.

- Armero and Benatia (and i say also Asamoah) are three great players, maybe they're not in their best season... they should rise in a couple of reviews.

- Ranocchia is in a really tough moment of his career.. but he deserves more consideration from his coach. Ranocchia>>>>>Bonucci.

- about predictions, personally i think that:

*Alvarez 87 = (he isn't a starter, he hasn't playng for awhile... Internazionale is waiting only the end of the season)

* Abate 90 = (for now, maybe +1 if he will be our TD in Euro 2012)

* big risers: Borini (+3 at least), Nastasic (+3/+4), maybe El Sharaawy (+2 at least).

Our best talent: Insigne, Verratti (Roma or Juventus are likely to be his next team), Marrone, Immobile. Must buy Cuadrado and Muriel. Mattia Destro is likely to go in a team stronger than Siena (they say Genoa or Roma).

Take an eye on Viviani (Roma, i'm sure he will be the next De Rossi), De Luca and Busellato (they're playing for 2 clubs in Serie B but they are young and very talented). Gabbiadini is not playing at the moment.

Barzagli and Nocerino will rise to 90. +1 for Lamela. Stay away from Rosi, Munoz and Ilicic.

@Pegasus

Thanks for long and helpful post.

Can you tell me/us something more about Massimiliano Busellato and Giuseppe De Luca? Should I buy them or what? Are they only money-makers or they are worth keeping and have potential to be 90+ in future?

@Pegasus

Thanks for long and helpful post.

Can you tell me/us something more about Massimiliano Busellato and Giuseppe De Luca? Should I buy them or what? Are they only money-makers or they are worth keeping and have potential to be 90+ in future?

busellato can't be a moneymaker as he's been created like 3 days ago so 78 is the rating SM would give to him ATM. if you wanna buy him, wait at least he's 19, as he'll be cheaper.

Re: Riferimento: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Great insight mate. thanks.

Hi' date=' i'm italian and i would like to help giving my ideas about the rise/drop question (i'm sorry for my english).

- Bonucci is a regular starter but is considered one of the worst DC in Serie A, so i would be very surprise if he hits 90 or more.

- Armero and Benatia (and i say also Asamoah) are three great players, maybe they're not in their best season... they should rise in a couple of reviews.

- Ranocchia is in a really tough moment of his career.. but he deserves more consideration from his coach. Ranocchia>>>>>Bonucci.

- about predictions, personally i think that:

*Alvarez 87 = (he isn't a starter, he hasn't playng for awhile... Internazionale is waiting only the end of the season)

* Abate 90 = (for now, maybe +1 if he will be our TD in Euro 2012)

* big risers: Borini (+3 at least), Nastasic (+3/+4), maybe El Sharaawy (+2 at least).

Our best talent: Insigne, Verratti (Roma or Juventus are likely to be his next team), Marrone, Immobile. Must buy Cuadrado and Muriel. Mattia Destro is likely to go in a team stronger than Siena (they say Genoa or Roma).

Take an eye on Viviani (Roma, i'm sure he will be the next De Rossi), De Luca and Busellato (they're playing for 2 clubs in Serie B but they are young and very talented). Gabbiadini is not playing at the moment.

Barzagli and Nocerino will rise to 90. +1 for Lamela. Stay away from Rosi, Munoz and Ilicic.[/quote']

What are people's thoughts on Eduardo Vargas? Been trying to watch some Napoli games to see how he's getting on since his move from Universidad. What's the opinion on him?

He's been less than impressive in his few appearances. Though I honestly wouldn't judge him as most reports are claiming he's being loaned out next season so worth keeping/getting as he hasn't had all that much time to prove himself and most likely won't in the fight for third getting nearer and nearer.

Matri

Quagliarella

Jorge Martinez

Eljero Elia

Milos Krasic

Marchisio

Pirlo

Bonucci

Barzagli

Lichtsteiner

Are any of these players worth keeping?

Matri' date=' Quagliarella, Marchisio, Pirlo, Barzagli, Lichsteiner

Will KPB be a 92 at the end of the season if Milan win Serie A?

Also, will De Rossi drop in the near future?? Roma might not make it to europe, so could he drop within a year??

92 is a possibility, if he can stay fit enough.

De Rossi shouldn't drop, still think he's extremely talented and one of the best DM's turned sweeper in game players, though his team will affect him and most likely will.

How's Eduardo Vargas settling in? Likely to make an impact at Napoli any time soon?
What are people's thoughts on Eduardo Vargas? Been trying to watch some Napoli games to see how he's getting on since his move from Universidad. What's the opinion on him?
He's been less than impressive in his few appearances. Though I honestly wouldn't judge him as most reports are claiming he's being loaned out next season so worth keeping/getting as he hasn't had all that much time to prove himself and most likely won't in the fight for third getting nearer and nearer.

Just check a little bit better next time mate. This was a few posts down :P