Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

How likely are them 2 to drop?

Gamberini probably has the better chance. Fiorentina just look awful, I wouldn't say this time around, possibly at the end of the season if they continue to look pitiful.

Coda's interesting one. Long term injury, he did play over the weekend being his first game of the season. I highly doubt he'll drop due to injury/where Udinese are, but not a 100% positive on it.

Matri' date=' Quagliarella, Marchisio, Pirlo, Barzagli, Lichsteiner

[/quote']

Should I sell Barzagli and Lichtsteiner after ratings update, they might rise.

Will Quagliarella keep his rating for now?

And how many years can Pirlo keep up his performing and rating?

Can Elia and Bonucci ever be 90+ players if they will play regularly (Bonucci allready is)?

Also can Krasic increase or keep his rating if he'll play a lot or move to some other club and get his form back?

Thanks a lot

Should I sell Barzagli and Lichtsteiner after ratings update' date=' they might rise.

Can Elia and Bonucci ever be 90+ players if they will play regularly (Bonucci allready is)?

Also can Krasic increase or keep his rating if he'll play a lot or move to some other club and get his form back?

Thanks a lot[/quote']

There is plenty already written about Bonucci m8 if u read below;)

Should I sell Barzagli and Lichtsteiner after ratings update' date=' they might rise.

Thanks a lot[/quote']

No you shouldnt,Quag might drop might stay,Pirlo deffo dserve a +1.

Elia have the potential to be but with his attitude never..Bonucci(as somebody said below) he can improve as he's young..hes worth keeping and can get 90.

Krasic will drop...he's still quality and might get a move in summer.

Thanks a lot[/quote']

I wouldn't. Barzagli's back in the Italian setup, Lichsteiner has been one of the more consistent defenders, though has had a small drop in form.

Quagliarella should keep his rating for now. I still highly rate him, if he fails to get time by the end of the season, small chance of dropping.

Elia and Bonucci will have to move for a 90+ rating. Bonucci at Juventus will probably at best get 90, Elia I can't see playing much.

Krasic could increase. He's still a fantastic winger, simply doesn't fit Juventus and Conte doesn't want him. No doubt he'll move.

How is Ricardo Montolivo doing? Is he safe at 91 or is he gonna drop?

I can't see them dropping Montolivo. He's leaving, most likely to Milan and with that they'll wait to see if he performs. Of course I'm only 95% sure he won't drop. Being in the Italian squad will help him as well.

I can't see them dropping Montolivo. He's leaving' date=' most likely to Milan and with that they'll wait to see if he performs. Of course I'm only 95% sure he won't drop. Being in the Italian squad will help him as well.[/quote']
He won't drop unless SM are feeling very very mean' date=' as NapoliFan said he's probably going to leave Fiorentina for a bigger club so he should be safe for now.[/quote']

Thanks for the input guys. Btw, between Nocerino and Montolivo,which one is a good buy? Can Nocerino raise to 91 in this review/end of the season?

No you shouldnt' date='Quag might drop might stay,Pirlo deffo dserve a +1.

Elia have the potential to be but with his attitude never..Bonucci(as somebody said below) he can improve as he's young..hes worth keeping and can get 90.

Krasic will drop...he's still quality and might get a move in summer.[/quote']

I wouldn't. Barzagli's back in the Italian setup' date=' Lichsteiner has been one of the more consistent defenders, though has had a small drop in form.

Quagliarella should keep his rating for now. I still highly rate him, if he fails to get time by the end of the season, small chance of dropping.

Elia and Bonucci will have to move for a 90+ rating. Bonucci at Juventus will probably at best get 90, Elia I can't see playing much.

Krasic could increase. He's still a fantastic winger, simply doesn't fit Juventus and Conte doesn't want him. No doubt he'll move.[/quote']

Why does Bonucci have to leave Juventus to get a rise? He plays regularly and maybe he can improve his performance.

So for Elia, is best to sell him?

Thanks, both repped.

Why does Bonucci have to leave Juventus to get a rise? He plays regularly and maybe he can improve his performance.

So for Elia' date=' is best to sell him?

Thanks, both repped.[/quote']

No, he don't. Bonucci should stick with Juve to improved his ability. He needs to learn and learn and learn every day. I'm always sure that he'll be one of the best CB IF he can liven up his talent.

So for Elia' date=' is best to sell him?

Thanks, both repped.[/quote']

Because he's poor, he plays simply because Juventus lack a LB. If they had one he'd be on the bench with Chiellini central, I have little doubt Juventus will buy a couple defenders. Which is why I said he'd have to leave.

It'd be best to sell Elia.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

busellato can't be a moneymaker as he's been created like 3 days ago so 78 is the rating SM would give to him ATM. if you wanna buy him' date=' wait at least he's 19, as he'll be cheaper.[/quote']

Yeah, that's true. They won't probably rise at the moment but they have something special imho (so, maybe future 90+).

PS: De Rossi is playing his best season in the last 4 years, so no chance for a drop.

Can we expect a +1 for Gastón Ramirez?

I Hope so! He totally deserves +1. Awesome player, one of the best talent of Serie A. For me, 70% he rise.

No chance for Boateng to get 92 (maybe +1 but he's injured at the moment).

Montolivo at the end of the season will probably sign with Milan or Inter (99%, no chance for him to stay at Fiorentina).

Maybe Mesbah could get another +1; another player that this summer will probably go to a big team is Acerbi (Juventus/Genoa), very good season for him.

There's another good player in Serie B: Moussa Kone, 22 years old rated 78. At the moment he is on loan at Pescara from Atalanta, but some important teams like Sevilla, Villareal an Sporting are very interested to buy him... so, maybe could move away from Italy in the next months.

^^