Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

No' date=' he don't. Bonucci should stick with Juve to improved his ability. He needs to learn and learn and learn every day. I'm always sure that he'll be one of the best CB IF he can liven up his talent.[/quote']
Because he's poor' date=' he plays simply because Juventus lack a LB. If they had one he'd be on the bench with Chiellini central, I have little doubt Juventus will buy a couple defenders. Which is why I said he'd have to leave.

It'd be best to sell Elia.[/quote']

OK, I guess I'll keep him for now and from 10 players mentioned before, I will only sell Elia and Martinez.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

how would you rate vidal? is he a riser soon or is he stuck on 91?

He'll stay for now' date=' I think he can reach 92/93 in next season.

I just bought Andrea Poli, pretty cheap. Will he rise maybe? :)

Well, I rate Poli highly. For now he will stay.

He's only 22 y.o., and if Inter prefer to sign him in next mercato, that's should be good. I'll keep an eye on him.

For Division 2/3 maybe...in a word he's average.

Meh, You must be just following him in the last 1 or 2 seasons. He was quite talented when he break through to Il Samp Starting XI under Del Neri reign.

In Inter, yeah he looks ain't that great. But, all Inter players looks "Average" this season, even Sneijder. That's more or less because Inter keep doing rubbish.

Hi' date=' could someone help me with the predictions of these players:

- Nesta 94

[b']- Samuel 91

- Pazzini 91

- Forlan 92[/b]

- Totti 91

- Pirlo 92

- Zanetti 92

- Marchisio 91

- Balzaretti 90

- Eros Pisano 85

- IMMOBILE, Ciro 82

- LEALI, Nicola 75

Ones in bold will drop (95% sure), Totti I'm iffy on. Can't see any of the rest dropping. Immobile and Leali are decent risers.