Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Hi' date=' could someone help me with the predictions of these players:

- Nesta 94

- Samuel 91

- Pazzini 91

- Forlan 92

- Totti 91

- Pirlo 92

- Zanetti 92

- Marchisio 91

- Balzaretti 90

- Eros Pisano 85

- IMMOBILE, Ciro 82

- LEALI, Nicola 75

pisano piu 1

nesta -1

forlan -1

immobile piu 2/3

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Hi' date=' could someone help me with the predictions of these players:

- Nesta 94

- Samuel 91

- Pazzini 91

- Forlan 92

- Totti 91

- Pirlo 92

- Zanetti 92

- Marchisio 91

- Balzaretti 90

- Eros Pisano 85

- IMMOBILE, Ciro 82

- LEALI, Nicola 75

IMHO Samuel, Forlan and Zanetti will drop (99%). Pazzini maybe could stay, but he struggling to score every time he plays. Pisano +1, Immobile +1 (maybe +2 but for now +1 is more likely), Leali +3/+5.

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

I can't see it this season. They went on quite a bad run of form under him and picked it up quite a bit under Arcari.

And Arcari got 10 clean sheets in a row for 900'! I highly doubt Leali will get his spot back. But he's young, potentially a class gk.

If you want 3 names of highly talented italian gk's I say Leali, Bardi and Perin.

Also, from brescia, pick up El Kaddouri (will move to a big in summer) and Salamon (same).

Guest <klhepworth.

What do the rating changes hold for Eduardo Vargas and Erik Lamela? If you could rank them along with Gaston Ramirez it would be of help too:)

How has Franco Vazquez been doing atPalermo since his mid season move from Belgrano. can he fill Pastores boots?

Not that good. There is a big quality gap between Pastore and Franco. I can see Zamparini could sign more youngster in next Mercato.

The only one who'll fill Pastore boots is Joao Pedro (loaned out to Uruguayan club).