Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

What do the rating changes hold for Eduardo Vargas and Erik Lamela? If you could rank them along with Gaston Ramirez it would be of help too:)

At the moment' date=' Vargas will stay and Lamela will rise to 88.

if i have to rank them, i would say[i']:

[/i]- Lamela potentially 93-94

- Ramirez 91-92 (but now he has to move from bologna, 88 is the best he can get in that club)

- Vargas... onestly i don't know. At Napoli he hasn't played so much so we have to wait maybe the next season.

PS: no chance for Josè Angel to get 89 now.

The best left back is Armero (Udinese). Maybe Zuniga )Napoli) has a chance to rise to 89.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Thanks are there any at the smaller clubs that will get a rise? Like Lorenzo Ariauo? Could Mesbah be an 88 in the future?

if angel doesnt get a rise this game has lost the plot..

how on earth he can b on the same rating as lukaku who couldnt get mins when bleedin drogba or torres couldnt hit a barn door is beyond me..

jose angel..

2011/2012 Roma SEA 1685 21 18 3 0 11 0 0 0 1

romelu lukaku..

2011/2012 Chelsea PRL 83 6 0 6 0 13 0 0 0 0

if wot ur sayin is angel wont rise then surely lukaku must be in for a big drop as the black and white statistics (balls 2 potential as it prooves nothing) clearly shows these 2 dont warrant the same rating as each other at this stage of the season.. never mind the bleeding end! :rolleyes: ..

chelsea are in CL atm (even though thats ******** as he doesnt help but you know it matters). also i think they look at who he has ahead. i.e drog 93, torres 93, sturridge (soon to be 90) etc, so it must be "more reasonable' that he doesnt get minutes.

Now i would like to say i think lukaku should drop to 87 :D i belive you are correct 100% i am just stating why you are unfortunately likely to be wrong, which is a shame.

chelsea are in CL atm (even though thats ******** as he doesnt help but you know it matters). also i think they look at who he has ahead. i.e drog 93' date=' torres 93, sturridge (soon to be 90) etc, so it must be "more reasonable' that he doesnt get minutes.

Now i would like to say i think lukaku should drop to 87 :D i belive you are correct 100% i am just stating why you are unfortunately likely to be wrong, which is a shame.[/quote']

drogba n torres will no doubt drop regardless of there current form and cup on goings..

so if wot ur sayin is correct surely lukaku must be due his drop then?.. its bare simple mate his stats dont match his rating regardless of all the other nonesense..

had angel moved 2 barca as rumoured instead of roma then he would no doubt hav been in for a rise for keeping there bench warm because of the club stature.. like i said sm and ratings reviews are garbage..

should rate on black and white facts and statistics as already stated.. not ifs wots and buts!..

:) ..

exactly why i dont get invoved with peoples ratings on sm its all favoritism and nonesense..

Respuesta: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

hi, was sejad Lulic injured in this moment? he isn,t play in the last games.

and what is your opinion about LULIC and ALVARO GONZALEZ?

these players should rise to 88 in this revision, but in the future, wich is your potential, for example if LAZIO finiseh 3º and plays CHAMPIONS LEAGE the next year?

thanks

Now that Joel Obi has risen' date=' would people think hold onto him, or sell?[/quote']

Keep hold of him until Inter sort out their management and what type of style they implement, as Obi may not get as much game time as when Ranieri was in charge or on the other hand his career could continue to soar at Inter. It's not like he's worth a great deal either so you may as well hold onto him :)

drogba n torres will no doubt drop regardless of there current form and cup on goings..

so if wot ur sayin is correct surely lukaku must be due his drop then?.. its bare simple mate his stats dont match his rating regardless of all the other nonesense..

had angel moved 2 barca as rumoured instead of roma then he would no doubt hav been in for a rise for keeping there bench warm because of the club stature.. like i said sm and ratings reviews are garbage..

should rate on black and white facts and statistics as already stated.. not ifs wots and buts!..

:) ..

exactly why i dont get invoved with peoples ratings on sm its all favoritism and nonesense..

did you read my bottom i agree, see lukaku dropping to 87 :rolleyes:

I think club form should matter, but not as much as it does like you say, i think its more the league you play in than the club, and mostly personal performance.