Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Mhmmm I can understand why' date=' as he hasn't played enough. But he is easily one of their better players and with Pato staying at 92, surely he should be getting a 91. I'll be hoping for that rise to happen at the end of the season.[/quote']

Yeh I suppose SM just want to see the same from him over a lot more games, no doubt he is a good player for Milan. I've watched him a few times.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

As am I' date=' and I will expect another rise at the end of the season. :)

I was hoping Pepe would get a rise, but perhaps at the end of the season?[/quote']

Yes, more likely to happen :) The quality of his performances has decreased a bit in the last matches.. Moreover, Vucinic and Giaccherini good form conditions and the change of Juventus tactic (at first they played 4-3-3, now more often 3-5-2) has brought Conte to choose Licht on the right side and De Ceglie/Vucinic/Giaccherini on the left one morre than Pepe ;)

Pleased with Cavani's rise and also I can't say Lavezzi's was undeserved so kudos to SM for those. I feel SM did a good job with the top teams. Also glad Pato didn't drop' date=' I probably would've cried.[/b'] :D

Fully deserved for both players, very happy with the Italian review and i'm surprised but also happy that Pato was saved from a drop. I think it's wise of SM to see how his injury crisis pans out, and where his future lies after the summer before altering his rating.

Fully deserved for both players' date=' very happy with the Italian review and i'm surprised but also happy that Pato was saved from a drop. I think it's wise of SM to see how his injury crisis pans out, and where his future lies after the summer before altering his rating.[/quote']

I agree. Pato is still very good for SM and there is hope. It might be unlikely, but if he can work hard over the summer he can come back and prove himself in the squad. We wont see him drop until December I think if things continue like this for Pato.

Do you mean Nocerino will get another rise at the end of the season? :confused:

I believe he will if SM review the teams some time in the summer after the leagues are done. I would expect Milan to be in the top 2, and Nocerino has been immense for them so far.

I see the players rated 90, 91 and 92 for Milan and he has topped them. He has also been great for a long time before Milan as an 89 rated player. :)