Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Bonucci was expected to stay/rise' date=' he stayed.

Any opinions on his potential/Whether he'll rise next changes?[/quote']

Personally, i don't want to answer any questions about Leo. Because I've explained the details about him thousand times in this thread :o

I'm sure he'll got 90 in next change.

Nuff said :o

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Bonucci was expected to stay/rise' date=' he stayed.

Any opinions on his potential/Whether he'll rise next changes?[/quote']

LOL who's that crazy man that expected him to rise? :D

He had to stay, he didn't deserve a 90 rating ;) He's not as good as he was thought to be, he has a nice individual technique to be a CB, but he's average as far as the defensive phase is concerned.. I expect him to join the 90's club only if Juve win Serie A or keep on being very close to Milan, but he's nothing special ;) Of course he's still very young, so he ha all the time of the world to improve, but it depends on Juventus summer transfers: they seem to be interested in Vidic, so Bonucci might be forced to stay on the bench or to be sold (maybe in Russia) ;)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

LOL who's that crazy man that expected him to rise? :D

He had to stay' date=' he didn't deserve a 90 rating ;) He's not as good as he was thought to be, he has a nice individual technique to be a CB, but he's average as far as the defensive phase is concerned.. I expect him to join the 90's club only if Juve win Serie A or keep on being very close to Milan, but he's nothing special ;) Of course he's still very young, so he ha all the time of the world to improve, but it depends on Juventus summer transfers: they seem to be interested in Vidic, so Bonucci might be forced to stay on the bench or to be sold (maybe in Russia) ;)[/quote']

Really ?

Leo have a quality, I'm sure about that. He just signed new contract till 2017. Even if Juve signed new CB, Whoever is him, he'll be a long-term replacement for Barza, not Leo.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Really ?

Leo have a quality' date=' I'm sure about that. He just signed new contract till 2017. Even if Juve signed new CB, Whoever is him, he'll be a long-term replacement for Barza, not Leo.[/quote']

Contrasting opinions but I'll believe you since you're a Juve fan.

P.S Jakarta fried rice = best fried rice.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Really ?

Leo have a quality' date=' I'm sure about that. He just signed new contract till 2017. Even if Juve signed new CB, Whoever is him, he'll be a long-term replacement for Barza, not Leo.[/quote']

I'm italian and I support Juventus, so I continuously watch them play, and it has been the rule for years ;) I can tell you without doubts that Bonucci is nothing special.. He has a nice technique to be a CB, but his positional sense is nothing special :rolleyes: He's being good in the last macthes as he's galvanized (like all Juventus players), but true Juventus supporters can't forget his previous mistakes so easily :rolleyes:

Zenit have tried to buy him insistently and they have enough money to satisfy Agnelli's requests, so I guess that if Juve find a good replacement and if Zenit are still ready to buy him, he'll leave ;) I've been positively impressed by Caceres too, very mature and reliable player, so I guess that we already have a long-term replacement for king Barza :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

I'm italian and I support Juventus' date=' so I continuously watch them play, and it has been the rule for years ;) I can tell you without doubts that Bonucci is nothing special.. He has a nice technique to be a CB, but his positional sense is nothing special :rolleyes: He's being good in the last macthes as he's galvanized (like all Juventus players), but true Juventus supporters can't forget his previous mistakes so easily :rolleyes:

Zenit have tried to buy him insistently and they have enough money to satisfy Agnelli's requests, so I guess that if Juve find a good replacement and if Zenit are still ready to buy him, he'll leave ;) I've been positively impressed by Caceres too, very mature and reliable player, so I guess that we already have a long-term replacement for king Barza :)[/quote']

Oh so only Italian who knows Italian football ??

Yes, I'm not Italian. I'm also Juve fan.

Yes, he makes some terrible mistakes this season. But, He also makes some great tackling and long pass. He have a quality to be world-class defender. He just need to more concentrated in high-pressure match, say, vs Milan or Inter.

For Caceres, yes he's talented lad and very versatile.

We also should not forget Barzagli in last season, He playing very badly, now he has improved alot.

Well I'm sure i could wrong on Bonucci, but yeah, I'm just giving my opinion.

Only time will tell...

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/

Oh so only Italian who knows Italian football ??

LOL who said that? I only underlined that I'm italian because it's quite obvious that living in Italy allows me to have more informations about italian football.. Calm down mate' date=' it was a way to say that I'm not talking because "I read it somewhere" or "in SM forum it is said to be..", but because every day I hear comments about him and every week I watch him.. There was absolutely no need to make this statement :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm not Italian. I'm also Juve fan.

Yes, he makes some terrible mistakes this season. But, He also makes some great tackling and long pass. He have a quality to be world-class defender. He just need to more concentrated in high-pressure match, say, vs Milan or Inter.

For Caceres, yes he's talented lad and very versatile.

We also should not forget Barzagli in last season, He playing very badly, now he has improved alot.

Well I'm sure i could wrong on Bonucci, but yeah, I'm just giving my opinion.

Only time will tell...

So we're saying the same thing.. I said that he has a nice individual technique to be a CB and you said that he makes nice long passes; I said that he made terrible mistakes, but now is playing better because he's galvanized, you said that he made terrible mistakes but also good tackling.. We agree on Caceres.. And we agree that Barza is making a great season (even though I also think that last season he wasn't that bad, he was simply alone in the dark because even Chiellini was awful last season) ;)

As for Bonucci, of course these are just predictions, I didn't want to say that I'm surely right or that you're surely wrong, he asked an opinion and I gave mine (in a polite way, I guess) ;)

Cheers

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2

LOL who said that? I only underlined that I'm italian because it's quite obvious that living in Italy allows me to have more informations about italian football.. Calm down mate' date=' it was a way to say that I'm not talking because "I read it somewhere" or "in SM forum it is said to be..", but because every day I hear comments about him and every week I watch him.. There was absolutely no need to make this statement :rolleyes:

So we're saying the same thing.. I said that he has a nice individual technique to be a CB and you said that he makes nice long passes; I said that he made terrible mistakes, but now is playing better because he's galvanized, you said that he made terrible mistakes but also good tackling.. We agree on Caceres.. And we agree that Barza is making a great season (even though I also think that last season he wasn't that bad, he was simply alone in the dark because even Chiellini was awful last season) ;)

As for Bonucci, of course these are just predictions, I didn't want to say that I'm surely right or that you're surely wrong, he asked an opinion and I gave mine (in a polite way, I guess) ;)

Cheers[/quote']

I find pitung very knowledgable on serie a and have had plenty of decent opinions from him. I'd like to hear what ur opinion is on Fausto Rossi, being an Italian supporting juve,..thx

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings

I find pitung very knowledgable on serie a and have had plenty of decent opinions from him.

I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things.. We only have a different point of view about Bonucci, but this is quite normal :)

I'd like to hear what ur opinion is on Fausto Rossi, being an Italian supporting juve,..thx

Fausto Rossi is a good talent IMO.. Very good dribbler, quick feet and nice shot.. As far as his individual technique is concerned, his main problem is that he only uses his right foot and he's too skinny, he has to improve his muscles to be dangerous in higher competitions ;)

That said, he plays in Italy, which is never good for youngsters (unless they are in some selected clubs like Udinese and Roma).. I'm sure that even Pitung will agree that italian clubs hardly trust youngsters.. They prefer experienced players, as italian mentality towards youngsters is awful and italian championship is very muscular.. The proof is that all young players must play in lower divisions several years before being called in Serie A :)

For example, Giovinco (which is a very good player IMO) didn't play in Juventus at the beginning of his career, being on loan at Empoli for several years.. The same applies to El Shaarawy, who was on loan to Padova last year and is far from being a starter in Milan nowadays because of his young age.. The same applies to Criscito, sold by Juventus when he was still young and the same applies to Rossi, forced to fight to gain some appereances in italian Serie B :rolleyes:

To sum up, Rossi himself is surely a very good talent, that kind of player that, if followed properly, can become a great wing.. Nevertheless, he plays in Italy, so if you want tu buy/keep him you should be aware that he's a long term/very long term buy ;)

Agree with Village about Fausto.

He's blessed talents, I rate him highly.

But, like Village said below, it will take few years for him to play regularly in Serie A.

It's still depend on where he'll move or what he has done.

These days, not much teams in Serie A, giving 18-22 y.o players alot of game times.

Agree with Village about Fausto.

He's blessed talents' date=' I rate him highly.

But, like Village said below, it will take few years for him to play regularly in Serie A.

It's still depend on where he'll move or what he has done.

[b']These days, not much teams in Serie A, giving 18-22 y.o players alot of game times.[/b]

It's a very good point, Mazzarri is terrible at giving youngsters a chance at Napoli. Our defence has been poor all season for the most part, Aronica is a liability and yet he gets started over players like Fernandez and Fideleff who are rotting on the bench or in the reserves.

It's no coincidence that all the top Italian sides have high average age in the starting XI.

could someone smart tell me the story of ranocchia' date=' is he any good for the future. he isn't playing atm, someone know why?[/quote']

the manager of inter dont like him.simply as that.he is good,even if i'm a AC Milan fan,i like ranocchia,he is good.maybe next year he will be a starter for Inter,samuel's contract is almost over,and chivu is in the same situation

Giovinco - How talented is he? Potential to be a 90+ player?

Very talented young player who definitely has the potential to be a 90 in the future, he's got great technical skills and is very nippy due to his small stature. There's talk of him being the long term replacement for ADP at Juve, with La Vecchia Signora looking at buying back Parma's stake in him this summer but Pitung might have more inside information on that!

He's impressed the last two seasons at Parma so i think he should be ready to move up to the next level and start establishing himself at one of the top Italian sides fairly soon. Prandelli is also giving him game time for the National side, which can only be a good thing, and i'd say he was a sure bet to be included in the Euro 2012 squad.

Definitely a player to keep an eye on :)