Sign in to follow this  
Maxpayne

Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

could someone smart tell me the story of ranocchia' date=' is he any good for the future. he isn't playing atm, someone know why?[/quote']

I dont think he'll remain at Inter next year.He's playing very bad and when Samuel and Lucio are injuried,Stramaccioni prefers Chivu as CB

What do people think of Joel Obi's prospects at Inter. I know he's played a fair few games this season but is he worth holding on to?

Yes,he is a good player.He is fast and aggresive but he's playing only becuase Inter Midfield is slow and very old(Cambiasso,Stankovic,Zanetti).This season he can rise to 86 but next season is very difficult that he will play in the first 11

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Yes' date='he is a good player.He is fast and aggresive but he's playing only becuase Inter Midfield is slow and very old(Cambiasso,Stankovic,Zanetti).This season he can rise to 86 but next season is very difficult that he will play in the first 11[/quote']

hmmm ok, so one to hold off or can I afford to let him go?

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Miralem Pjanic: Is he one who can be world class (92 or better) one day?

I have the chance to get him but he won't have a chance to play with a rating lower than 90.

Miralem Pjanic: Is he one who can be world class (92 or better) one day?

I have the chance to get him but he won't have a chance to play with a rating lower than 90.

He has the potential to overcome his current rating, no doubts about that. He's among the 3-4 best serie A passers, no doubts ;) The problem is Roma: this year they lacked a coerent programme, the american owners trust Luis Enrique, but have never asked him to reach a precise goal.. I hope that next year it will be different, planning is crucial in modern footbal. As a consequence, SM wise, as his NT is nothing special, he risks to be stuck on low ratings because of the absence of international experiences.

To sum up, he's prob going to rise above his current 90, but I think that it will take some time and that he'll not overcome a 92 rating :)

Very talented young player who definitely has the potential to be a 90 in the future' date=' he's got great technical skills and is very nippy due to his small stature. There's talk of him being the long term replacement for ADP at Juve, with La Vecchia Signora looking at buying back Parma's stake in him this summer but Pitung might have more inside information on that!

He's impressed the last two seasons at Parma so i think he should be ready to move up to the next level and start establishing himself at one of the top Italian sides fairly soon. Prandelli is also giving him game time for the National side, which can only be a good thing, and i'd say he was a sure bet to be included in the Euro 2012 squad.

Definitely a player to keep an eye on :)[/quote']

Thank you very much for the response. I've been impressed by him in the few games I've watched of Parma.

Do you believe he could really establish himself at a top club both on the domestic and European stage? Could he also be a regular in the national team?

Thank you very much for the response. I've been impressed by him in the few games I've watched of Parma.

Do you believe he could really establish himself at a top club both on the domestic and European stage? Could he also be a regular in the national team?

I dare to answer, then the other forumer will surely give his opinion :)

I support Juventus, so I still remember Giovinco's past with us: he was nothing special, evidently not ready to bare the pressure of a big reality like Juventus. Nevertheless, as someone else said, he has improved a lot in the last years, so I firmly believe that he might become a good player, expecially if he comes back to Juventus, where he would suite perfectly Conte's tactic and mentality, being a fast wing :)

You should also consider that the italian NT are going through an unlucky period: Rossi is injured again (out 6 months), so no EC; Balotelli.. Well, tons of words have already been spent on him, Prandelli doesn't like his behaviour, might not be a starter, might even not be part of EC; Cassano has gone through an unlucky health problem, so his conditions are uncertain; Pazzini is not evenn comparable to the one he was years ago; Matri is not that 15-20 goals striker Italy need; Borriello is embarassing; so Giovinco's chances to be one of the 2 italian starter Fwds are very high, as he's the only one who has competely persuaded everyone here, in Italy, to be ready to add that fantasy Italy need :)

To sum up, a precise and definitive answer abut Giovinco will be given by EC, where he'll prob be a protagonist: if he manages to make a good impression, well he would hardly stay in Parma, moving to a bigger club having shown to be able to bare pressure, so he'd become a very, very, very good SM buy; if he doesn't manage to, he would confirm that he's not ready to be protagonist in international realities :rolleyes: BTW, my personal opinion is that he's ready :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

I dare to answer' date=' then the other forumer will surely give his opinion :)

I support Juventus, so I still remember Giovinco's past with us: he was nothing special, evidently not ready to bare the pressure of a big reality like Juventus. Nevertheless, as someone else said, he has improved a lot in the last years, so I firmly believe that he might become a good player, expecially if he comes back to Juventus, where he would suite perfectly Conte's tactic and mentality, being a fast wing :)

You should also consider that the italian NT are going through an unlucky period: Rossi is injured again (out 6 months), so no EC; Balotelli.. Well, tons of words have already been spent on him, Prandelli doesn't like his behaviour, might not be a starter, might even not be part of EC; Cassano has gone through an unlucky health problem, so his conditions are uncertain; Pazzini is not evenn comparable to the one he was years ago; Matri is not that 15-20 goals striker Italy need; Borriello is embarassing; so Giovinco's chances to be one of the 2 italian starter Fwds are very high, as he's the only one who has competely persuaded everyone here, in Italy, to be ready to add that fantasy Italy need :)

To sum up, a precise and definitive answer abut Giovinco will be given by EC, where he'll prob be a protagonist: if he manages to make a good impression, well he would hardly stay in Parma, moving to a bigger club having shown to be able to bare pressure, so he'd become a very, very, very good SM buy; if he doesn't manage to, he would confirm that he's not ready to be protagonist in international realities :rolleyes: BTW, my personal opinion is that he's ready :)[/quote']

Great answer, hugely appreciated!

I was wondering if anyone had heard anythink over the future of Stevan Jovetic Fiorentina.

I have him in my setup, he's clearly shown that he's a top player this season with the goals he's score and would of rose to 91 in the last change if it wasn't for their league postion. I was wondering if anyone had heard any transfer rumours about him.

thanks

I was wondering if anyone had heard anythink over the future of Stevan Jovetic Fiorentina.

I have him in my setup' date=' he's clearly shown that he's a top player this season with the goals he's score and would of rose to 91 in the last change if it wasn't for their league postion. I was wondering if anyone had heard any transfer rumours about him.

thanks[/quote']

I rate Jo-Jo very much, i like his style of play.

Well i think he'll remain with La Viola next season although i would love to see him move to Juve :)

Also Viola have rejected 30M offer from Chelsea in January. So, whoever want him, they should spend more than that amount.

I think you have your answer from Village, i can't add anything to that brilliant analysis!! I agree with everything he says, the bit about the Italy NT being short up front is very true and it gives the Atomic Ant a chance to prove himself on the big stage.

Morosini is out of the first team.. Why should he rise? :rolleyes:
:o Ehm' date=',, I've confused him with an other player ... he hasn't played any match ... he can't rise, he's out of the first team, you're right .. thanks for the info mate :P[/quote']

He wont ever rise again

:(

I think you have your answer from Village' date=' i can't add anything to that brilliant analysis!! I agree with everything he says, the bit about the Italy NT being short up front is very true and it gives the Atomic Ant a chance to prove himself on the big stage.[/quote']

You guys do some great work on this thread, much appreciated!

Morosini is out of the first team.. Why should he rise? :rolleyes:
:o Ehm' date=',, I've confused him with an other player ... he hasn't played any match ... he can't rise, he's out of the first team, you're right .. thanks for the info mate :P[/quote']

He wont ever rise again

:(

Hope he rest in peace.

How would you rate Ezequiel Munoz? Could he rise to 90+? What about Destro?

Destro is one of the best CF in the Seria A ;) He'll rise to 87 at the end of the season and next season he'll play with Inter,Genoa or Juve.

Munoz is a good player but he isnt a 90+.88 is the rigth rating for him :)

How would you rate Ezequiel Munoz? Could he rise to 90+? What about Destro?

On Destro' date=' have a read of this, will give you a good idea on him. It's a post I wrote on the Serie A thread, when someone came asking about him. Personally I think Destro's gold in the making. Hope it helps.

I actually really like Destro mate. He's like a mutant bunny in the '18, can be very scrappy, then there is times you're just like - 'WHAT!? How did he do that!' Has a great skill-set of pace, his quality of dribbling at times is brilliant, he's showed that this season, he can make a headache of things, and an eye for goal, part Ascoli and part out of the coveted Inter youth system.

This is going to sound out of sorts, sometimes when I see him play he actually reminds me of Di Natale. I know, not the comparison I should be making considering Di Natale is an absolute ledge, has 3 times the amount of goals Destro has this season, plus is a consistent 20+ goal scorer, the modern day, still going, Alan Shearer of Calcio, one of the best Italian forwards of all-time (this is starting to sound like a plug for Di Natale - back on track).

Destro's on loan at the moment, from Genoa, at Siena, has been rather instrumental for the Robur, Sannino opting to go with Calaio and Destro in the XI. Both are very like for like, Calaio being a bit more multidimensional in his play, does have more goals in their partnership (Calaio's 9, to Destro's 6). He's also involved in the U21 setup, makes up a core group of forwards Italia have coming through their ranks in Paloschi (BEAST), Gabbiadini, and Destro, himself.

If we're talking in SM terms, buying-wise, it's a just a shame he's on a rather struggling Siena side (at the moment very much in the relegation battle), though they've made waves in the Coppa Italia, reaching the semis. If there is no buy-out for Siena, nor Destro chooses to remain their, it's hard to see where his future lies with the Grifoni.

Genoa, like Viola are very much pushing through an overhaul (they've had 3 managers as of recent), have an abundance of forwards (tons are on loan - they have a very big squad), quite a few of whom are young in Pratto, Ribas, not to mention the likes of Gila, which on top of that you add Palacio (depending on formation), Jorquera, Ze Eduardo, Jankovic, it's hard to see where Destro fits into the picture. Marino wasn't the manager when Destro was sent out, so if he sees his progression as to hold onto him, which he should, Destro should be in the Grifoni squad next year, or even better, may be sold off (co-owned perhaps), to a more permanent place (Palermo?).

As for Munoz, agree with Angelo. He's actually getting slightly better, but there is a reason he is only 88, as there is a reason why the Rosanero have the 4th worst defence based on GA in Serie A.

Simply put, they cannot defend. I'd be suprised if Mutti makes it past the summer. Zamperini has the gun loaded.

Also in order to break that 90+ mark, Palermo would drastically have to improve in the standings and break into Europa, most probably at the CL level, or he'd have to leave for another side. Eithat that or he'd have to be a complete stand-out, similar to how Kjaer was during his time there, even that would be a long shot.

Need an expert opinion on Insigne. What is the potential of this lad? Thanks in advance

He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technical skill, superb vision, blistering pace and the ability to score goals from all over the pitch. Because of his size he is being compared to Giovinco and Lavezzi, with many Partenopei tifosi even lauding him as the next Maradona. :D

As for his resume so far, he's developing very well and i think he should be ready to start for us by the 2013/14 season. Some are saying that he could be ready as soon as next season but i tend to disagree, a talent the size of Lorenzo needs to be nurtured properly and i'd hate to see his development hindered by overzealousness. However, i don't think this will be the case as Bigon is definitely going about it the right way.

He has excelled under the tutelage of the highly renowned Zdenek Zeman, after a loan spell with his Foggia side in the Italian third tier last season where he bagged 19 goals in 33 appearances. After impressing so much at Foggia, Insigne reunited with Zeman again this season with a loan spell at Pescara where he has made the transition to Serie B seamlessly. As it stands he's scored 14 goals in 31 appearances for a side currently sitting 2nd in the table and well in the fight for promotion to Serie A.

As for his international career, things are going very well on that front as well. It was on his debut for the Italian Under-21 side against Lichtenstein, at the beginning of the season, that the big fishes began to sit up and take notice of him in Italy. Scoring 2 goals and providing 3 assists, he has performing well for Ferrara ever since and scored in their most recent friendly against Scotland last week. With him scoring for fun in Serie B he has been knocking on the door of the Azzurri and a call-up is quite possible in the near future, perhaps after Euro 2012.

Unsurprisingly there a fair bit of interest in him from some of the Italian heavyweights, but Insigne is as Neapolitan as they come and his current deal doesn't expire until 2016. It wouldn't matter if his contract ran out in July because he isn't going anywhere, Napoli fans are going nuts about him and he hasn't even made his debut for the first team yet!!

In terms of his SM potential, being a Napoli fan i'm pretty biased but i genuinely believe he could be a 92 rated player in the future he's that good. As i said, i believe he should be loaned out once more next season to a bottom half Serie A club like Parma, Cagliari or if he gets promoted with Pescara he could stick with Zeman to complete his development. However if Lavezzi leaves this summer (which could very well happen) Insigne is an ideal replacement as they are very similar in style, so we could see him in a Napoli shirt as soon as next season.

Whatever happens the lad has bundles of talent and definitely the potential to go to the very top. The future is bright; he's being nurtured by a tactical maestro, is adored by Napoli fans and Bigon is developing him very well by taking it steady. Definitely snap him up if you can fellas!

Hope this helps mate :)

He is a massive' date=' massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technical skill, superb vision, blistering pace and the ability to score goals from all over the pitch. Because of his size he is being compared to Giovinco and Lavezzi, with many Partenopei tifosi even lauding him as the next Maradona. :D

As for his resume so far, he's developing very well and i think he should be ready to start for us by the 2013/14 season. Some are saying that he could be ready as soon as next season but i tend to disagree, a talent the size of Lorenzo needs to be nurtured properly and i'd hate to see his development hindered by overzealousness. However, i don't think this will be the case as Bigon is definitely going about it the right way.

He has excelled under the tutelage of the highly renowned Zdenek Zeman, after a loan spell with his Foggia side in the Italian third tier last season where he bagged 19 goals in 33 appearances. After impressing so much at Foggia, Insigne reunited with Zeman again this season with a loan spell at Pescara where he has made the transition to Serie B seamlessly. As it stands he's scored 14 goals in 31 appearances for a side currently sitting 2nd in the table and well in the fight for promotion to Serie A.

As for his international career, things are going very well on that front as well. It was on his debut for the Italian Under-21 side against Lichtenstein, at the beginning of the season, that the big fishes began to sit up and take notice of him in Italy. Scoring 2 goals and providing 3 assists, he has performing well for Ferrara ever since and scored in their most recent friendly against Scotland last week. With him scoring for fun in Serie B he has been knocking on the door of the Azzurri and a call-up is quite possible in the near future, perhaps after Euro 2012.

Unsurprisingly there a fair bit of interest in him from some of the Italian heavyweights, but Insigne is as Neapolitan as they come and his current deal doesn't expire until 2016. It wouldn't matter if his contract ran out in July because he isn't going anywhere, Napoli fans are going nuts about him and he hasn't even made his debut for the first team yet!!

In terms of his SM potential, being a Napoli fan i'm pretty biased but i genuinely believe he could be a 92 rated player in the future he's that good. As i said, i believe he should be loaned out once more next season to a bottom half Serie A club like Parma, Cagliari or if he gets promoted with Pescara he could stick with Zeman to complete his development. However if Lavezzi leaves this summer (which could very well happen) Insigne is an ideal replacement as they are very similar in style, so we could see him in a Napoli shirt as soon as next season.

Whatever happens the lad has bundles of talent and definitely the potential to go to the very top. The future is bright; he's being nurtured by a tactical maestro, is adored by Napoli fans and Bigon is developing him very well by taking it steady. Definitely snap him up if you can fellas!

Hope this helps mate :)[/quote']

Fantastic response, one of the best I've seen in response to such a vague question.

Massive thanks, would rep you tenfold if I could