Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

HAHAHAHA you guys are making me feel so good :) buying insigne and destro for peterbrough in the high rollers league is the best xD! I bought Marco Veratti as well! How do you guys feel about Veratti? :P

and questions on some juve players can i expect marchisio and vidal to reach92 some time in the future? And will Vidal lose his DEF position? :(

and questions on some juve players can i expect marchisio and vidal to reach92 some time in the future? And will Vidal lose his DEF position? :(

yes they can go to 92.Marchisio will be at Euro with italy so...that's a + for him.also champions of italy...and vidal dont play anymore as a def.he is standing side to side next to pirlo in juventus mid...

How do you guys feel about Veratti? :P

Veratti also nice little talent from what i've seen. I can see he'll playing in Serie A sooner than later.

Vidal, and Principino should got 92, I would surprised if Cambiasso or MVB rated higher than him.

Respuesta: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

He is a massive' date=' massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technical skill, superb vision, blistering pace and the ability to score goals from all over the pitch. Because of his size he is being compared to Giovinco and Lavezzi, with many Partenopei tifosi even lauding him as the next Maradona. :D

As for his resume so far, he's developing very well and i think he should be ready to start for us by the 2013/14 season. Some are saying that he could be ready as soon as next season but i tend to disagree, a talent the size of Lorenzo needs to be nurtured properly and i'd hate to see his development hindered by overzealousness. However, i don't think this will be the case as Bigon is definitely going about it the right way.

He has excelled under the tutelage of the highly renowned Zdenek Zeman, after a loan spell with his Foggia side in the Italian third tier last season where he bagged 19 goals in 33 appearances. After impressing so much at Foggia, Insigne reunited with Zeman again this season with a loan spell at Pescara where he has made the transition to Serie B seamlessly. As it stands he's scored 14 goals in 31 appearances for a side currently sitting 2nd in the table and well in the fight for promotion to Serie A.

As for his international career, things are going very well on that front as well. It was on his debut for the Italian Under-21 side against Lichtenstein, at the beginning of the season, that the big fishes began to sit up and take notice of him in Italy. Scoring 2 goals and providing 3 assists, he has performing well for Ferrara ever since and scored in their most recent friendly against Scotland last week. With him scoring for fun in Serie B he has been knocking on the door of the Azzurri and a call-up is quite possible in the near future, perhaps after Euro 2012.

Unsurprisingly there a fair bit of interest in him from some of the Italian heavyweights, but Insigne is as Neapolitan as they come and his current deal doesn't expire until 2016. It wouldn't matter if his contract ran out in July because he isn't going anywhere, Napoli fans are going nuts about him and he hasn't even made his debut for the first team yet!!

In terms of his SM potential, being a Napoli fan i'm pretty biased but i genuinely believe he could be a 92 rated player in the future he's that good. As i said, i believe he should be loaned out once more next season to a bottom half Serie A club like Parma, Cagliari or if he gets promoted with Pescara he could stick with Zeman to complete his development. However if Lavezzi leaves this summer (which could very well happen) Insigne is an ideal replacement as they are very similar in style, so we could see him in a Napoli shirt as soon as next season.

Whatever happens the lad has bundles of talent and definitely the potential to go to the very top. The future is bright; he's being nurtured by a tactical maestro, is adored by Napoli fans and Bigon is developing him very well by taking it steady. Definitely snap him up if you can fellas!

Hope this helps mate :)[/quote']

It sounds nice, but.. he is almost 21 and he is playing in a 2nd division team, players like Gotze or Hazard are stars in their teams, that play european football and in their NT. If they are too good to compare in your opinion, think about others like Isco and Lamela...

If Insigne is that good he could perfectly play now or even the next year in Napoli... why not? Or simply he isn't that good?

Sorry for my bad english, I don't know much about him, but I'd like to know your opinions about this. Thanks!

Re: Respuesta: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

It sounds nice' date=' but.. he is almost 21 and he is playing in a 2nd division team, players like Gotze or Hazard are stars in their teams, that play european football and in their NT. If they are too good to compare in your opinion, think about others like Isco and Lamela...

If Insigne is that good he could perfectly play now or even the next year in Napoli... why not? Or simply he isn't that good?

Sorry for my bad english, I don't know much about him, but I'd like to know your opinions about this. Thanks![/quote']

The attitude towards younger players is very different in Italy. They usually don't break into the first team until they're around 23/24. That and he has some pretty decent players in front of him at Napoli (Cavani, Lavezzi, Hamsik)

any able to tell me what Aguirregaray has been like for Palermo?

and if Silvestre is any good from the same club

Aguirregaray' been average when played' date=' and he's hardly played much.

As for Silvestre, still highly rated. Not as good of a season as usual, though that's down to the whole Palermo team, been quite mediocre to the say the least. I'll be surprised if he's still at Palermo and not at a better club next season.

It sounds nice, but.. he is almost 21 and he is playing in a 2nd division team, players like Gotze or Hazard are stars in their teams, that play european football and in their NT. If they are too good to compare in your opinion, think about others like Isco and Lamela...

Sorry for my bad english, I don't know much about him, but I'd like to know your opinions about this. Thanks!

He like quite a few young Italian players has been loaned out for 3 seasons now, and is most likely being loaned out next season to Pescara, or another newly promoted Serie A team. He's scored 14 goals, with 8 assists playing next to Immobile. Even been as highly rated as being our "next Maradona". He is only 20 after all, which is still young for Serie A. However there's no doubt probably after next season he'll be a regular in the Napoli squad. He is, however, that good, though De Laurentiis wants him to gain experience first. He'd be getting game time like Faraoni and Obi at Inter, while Napoli want him playing when fit.

Guest drseanfitz

Aguirregaray' been average when played' date=' and he's hardly played much.

As for Silvestre, still highly rated. Not as good of a season as usual, though that's down to the whole Palermo team, been quite mediocre to the say the least. I'll be surprised if he's still at Palermo and not at a better club next season.

[/quote']

cheers .....

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Nah mate' date=' Angelo haven't back to his glory days in Inter. He will drop for sure.[/quote']

Dear friend Pitung, tension is killing me.. It's only a matter of hours..

Good morning guys....due to many injures i need a CM ...an Angelo Palombo (90) is in a unmanaged team...is he a safe 90 or its a risk?

That's not a risk, as he's pretty surely going to drop.. Buy another player unless you badly need a CM for a short time.. In this case, you might buy him to sell him as soon as the transfer block expires :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Dear friend Pitung' date=' tension is killing me.. It's only a matter of hours..

[/quote']

Hahaha, you feel that too mate ?! :D

Ah well, I hope Cagliari got beaten tonight. I know it's not that easy, also in some news this morning, almost all of their players motivated to beat us or atleast got a draw tonight. :o

to keep this on topic,

Bonucci surely will got 90. :D

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Hahaha' date=' you feel that too mate ?! :D

Ah well, I hope Cagliari got beaten tonight. I know it's not that easy, also in some news this morning, almost all of their players motivated to beat us or atleast got a draw tonight. :o

to keep this on topic,

Bonucci surely will got 90. :D[/quote']

I'd also add that in normal conditions Inter might really beat Milan, as they badly need to qualify for next year CL, so they need to win, whereas Milan are not being that good in the last matches.. Nevertheless, I'm afraid that they'll let Milan win or something of the kind.. They hate us too much :mad:

As for Cagliari, we're phisically and technically superior, no doubts about that, it will be a matter of luck, precision (if only we scored half of the occasion created, we would have one Serie A 3 matches ago :rolleyes:), tactics and motivation, I guess :rolleyes:

to keep this on topic,

I'll always keep on saying that I hate Bonucci :P Nice feet to be a CB, but King Barza is miles better :P

C'mon Old Lady!!!!

re MARQUINHO from Roma

is he decent?

will they sign him permanently in the summer?

what position does he play the the Roma side? Cm or LM?

thanks.

IMO he's a very good player. Very complete, good passer, but above all he has a very nice shoot and a great timing, so he's quite dangerous when coming from behind. He has played less than other recent Roma buys because he had a clause on his contract because of which if he had played more than a precise amount of matches (15 I guess, but I'm not sure) his price would have increased, but Roma really trust him, so I believe that they'll sign him permanently :) As far as his position is concerned, giving a precise answer is not easy: Roma have been in trouble because of CBs injuries and bad performances, so De Rossi have played a couple of matches as a CB and Marquinho has played as a CM along with Gago.. In other occasions he has also played as a LM, so I think that he'll keep his double position :)

To sum up, I really like him, but the lack of international appereances and Roma poor season won't allow him to rise fastly.. But in the future IMO he'll be 90-91 material with ease :)

re MARQUINHO from Roma

is he decent?

will they sign him permanently in the summer?

what position does he play the the Roma side? Cm or LM?

thanks.

"decent" is the right word.. :D he's not amazing at all, but his adaptation at italian football was pretty fast and he could score by head twice, and Roma needs a player with aerial abilities. his price is 4,5M € and @ Roma they're still discussing if keep him or not, so no certain news about that. About his position, he loos like Perrotta, a CM who can play in other parts of the midfield and not only... For example, vs Fiorentina two weeks ago, he played like LB

he even deserved to got 94' date='

i would stop playing this shamble game if pirlo didn't get his deserved rise.[/quote']

ladies, gentlemen, serie a ratings readers and pitung.. There's an unbeaten champions in italy.. After 6 years.. Juventuuuuuuuus!!!!!!!

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

ladies' date=' gentlemen, serie a ratings readers and pitung.. There's an unbeaten champions in italy.. After 6 years.. Juventuuuuuuuus!!!!!!![/quote']

yayaya, just make sure we beat Atalanta in closing match at our lovely and new stadium :D

Indeed,

SM must be joking if rubbish Argie Cambiasso rated higher than ANDREA PIRLO !!