Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Maxpayne

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Vidal will rise but not Boateng in my opinion. Both are good players but in real life I think Boatengs better.

Boateng should've risen last changes IMO. It was only his injury which scuppered it probably. He was playing so well before the last lot of changes

Boateng should've risen last changes IMO. It was only his injury which scuppered it probably. He was playing so well before the last lot of changes

You reckon he'll miss out again this time round then as his form hasn't been as good? It's just that i have the chance to buy him.

You reckon he'll miss out again this time round then as his form hasn't been as good? It's just that i have the chance to buy him.

If you have the chance to buy him cheap then get him. I find it hard to believe that he'll be stuck on 90 for long. He hasn't dropped his performance enough to warrant not giving him a 91 in my opinion

If you have the chance to buy him cheap then get him. I find it hard to believe that he'll be stuck on 90 for long. He hasn't dropped his performance enough to warrant not giving him a 91 in my opinion

Cheers for that. It's just that i have a tight budget and im pondering wether to buy him, Belhanda or Hernanes.

Riferimento: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

del-piero1.jpg

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... MY JUVENTUS FRIEND PITUNG.. ONE OF THE GREATEST ITALIAN FOOTBALLERS OF ALL TIMES HAS BEEN SUBBED FOR HIS VERY LAST TIME.. HE LOVED HIS LADY LIKE NO-ONE.. THANK U FOR EVERYTHING ALEX :'(

Re: Riferimento: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

del-piero1.jpg

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... MY JUVENTUS FRIEND PITUNG.. ONE OF THE GREATEST ITALIAN FOOTBALLERS OF ALL TIMES HAS BEEN SUBBED FOR HIS VERY LAST TIME.. HE LOVED HIS LADY LIKE NO-ONE.. THANK U FOR EVERYTHING ALEX :'(

True legend! He had class,sportsmanship,leadership,skill! One of my fave juve players along with zizou!

Ill miss watching him and hes still got it :o Bless his soul! Cheers,ADP10!

Re: Riferimento: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

del-piero1.jpg

Grazie di tutto Alessandro! :(

It's really sad seeing so many Italian footballing legends leave the league this season. Nesta, Pippo, Gattuso and especially ADP will live long in my memory for all the pleasure i've had watching them over the years.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

True legend! He had class' date='sportsmanship,leadership,skill! One of my fave juve players along with zizou!

Ill miss watching him and hes still got it :o Bless his soul! Cheers,ADP10![/quote']

Grazie di tutto Alessandro! :(

It's really sad seeing so many Italian footballing legends leave the league this season. Nesta' date=' Pippo, Gattuso and especially ADP will live long in my memory for all the pleasure i've had watching them over the years.[/quote']

I remember when I was younger, watching this generation of footballers, who have been able of making me a happy child, strenghtening my fantasy, playing in a more genuine football. It's a kind of a personal grow up for me, I'll be more mature wacthing football from now on :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

I remember when I was younger' date=' watching this generation of footballers, who have been able of making me a happy child, strenghtening my fantasy, playing in a more genuine football. It's a kind of a personal grow up for me, I'll be more mature wacthing football from now on :)[/quote']

Parole fantastica, amico :)

Good afternoon guys.I play in a poor financial GW but lucky me im the only serious

"scouter" , the bad thing is that i have 205 players roster.So i would like to show you the italian players i have just to tell me your opinionabout those players :

Marco Capuano LB 75 (he is a riser but is he worthkeeping after the update?)

Afriyie Acquah DM 83 (is he worthkeeping?)

Alen Stevanovic Xtrem/ AM 75 (he has potential for the Serie A....i see he has good stats)

Gaston Ramirez AM/Xtrem 88 (is he for a move in bigger club than Bologna?)

Maikol Negro Fwd/xtrem 72 (just for the rise...then sell)

Matteo Brunori Sandri Fwd 72 (any info?)

Angelo Ogbonna KA/LB 84 (i heard good things and saw he is on NT? is he so good???)

Senad Lulic LM/LB 88 (do you think he will rise in next update? is he 89+ potential or just a 88?)

Dusan Basta RB/RM 87 (udinese is having a great season....is he a 89 player? or he reached his top at 87?)

Roger Carvalho 83 KA (i bought him cause he was a big riser....he is good? worthkeeping?)

You can tell me your opinions if you like about who are worthkeeping or have bright future ...I must sell some cause my roster is TOO big!!!

Thanks in advance

Good afternoon guys.I play in a poor financial GW but lucky me im the only serious

"scouter" ' date=' the bad thing is that i have 205 players roster.So i would like to show you the italian players i have just to tell me your opinionabout those players :

Alen Stevanovic Xtrem/ AM 75 (he has potential for the Serie A....i see he has good stats)

Angelo Ogbonna KA/LB 84 (i heard good things and saw he is on NT? is he so good???)

Senad Lulic LM/LB 88 (do you think he will rise in next update? is he 89+ potential or just a 88?)

Dusan Basta RB/RM 87 (udinese is having a great season....is he a 89 player? or he reached his top at 87?)

Roger Carvalho 83 KA (i bought him cause he was a big riser....he is good? worthkeeping?)

You can tell me your opinions if you like about who are worthkeeping or have bright future ...I must sell some cause my roster is TOO big!!!

Thanks in advance[/quote']

From that names, I would keep Capuano, Alen and Angelo, Basta, Lulic, Gaston. All having a good season with their teams.

"scouter" ' date=' the bad thing is that i have 205 players roster.So i would like to show you the italian players i have just to tell me your opinionabout those players :

Thanks in advance[/quote']

Ramirez is AWESOME,90+ material.. and keep Ogbonna too... his actual rating is a joke... Brunori Sandri has really slightly chnces to get a rise, just sel him...