Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Re: Riferimento: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

no one??? :confused:

In my opinion he deserves a -1, mainly because he's been poor this season and in order to be a plus 90 forward you need to be the focus of the team, which Pazzini certainly isn't. 5 goals from 33 appearances tells you all you need to know. Considering players like Llorente, Soldado, Klose and Huntelaar are all 91s it makes his current rating even less justifiable.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Riferimento: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Personally' date=' I'm not sure Prandelli will bring him.

The competition on CB position very though.

I think he'll rise to 85/86. Because he's only playing in Serie B.[/quote']

During the last Ogbonna's appereances with NT, he played as a LB, and he has really impressed me in that position: I believe that Prandelli considers him a LB more than CB, even because we have plenty of good CBs (Thanks Old Lady :P), but not too many good LBs :)

no one??? :confused:

I really doubt that he'll keep that 91 for a long time tbh. Stramaccioni has defined him a top player several times, but he has been on the bench for most of the time the young manager has guided Inter. Moratti should confirm Strama, so that's not a good thing for Pazzini. Moreover, he won't be part of the EC and Inter won't play CL next year, so he'll completely lack international experience.. I really doubt that a player like this can keep a 91 rated tbh :rolleyes:

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Will Ogbonna be involved with Italy at the euros? What kind of rise are we talking for the next Italian changes?

Goalkeepers: Buffon (Juventus), De Sanctis (Napoli), Sirigu (Paris St. Germain), Viviano (Palermo);

Defenders: Abate (Milan), Astori (Cagliari), Balzaretti (Palermo), Barzagli (Juventus), Bocchetti (Rubin Kazan), Bonucci (Juventus), Chiellini (Juventus), Criscito (Zenit San Pietroburgo), Maggio (Napoli), Ogbonna (Torino), Ranocchia (Inter);

Midfielders: Cigarini (Atalanta), De Rossi (Roma), Diamanti (Bologna), Giaccherini (Juventus), Marchisio (Juventus), Montolivo (Fiorentina), Thiago Motta (Paris St. Germain), Nocerino (Milan), Pirlo (Juventus),Schelotto (Atalanta), Verratti (Pescara);

Forwards: Balotelli (Manchester City), Borini (Roma), Cassano (Milan), Destro (Siena), Di Natale (Udinese), Giovinco (Parma)

yes he is.will see if he will be in the final team

In my opinion he deserves a -1' date=' mainly because he's been poor this season and in order to be a plus 90 forward you need to be the focus of the team, which Pazzini certainly isn't. 5 goals from 33 appearances tells you all you need to know. Considering players like Llorente, Soldado, Klose and Huntelaar are all 91s it makes his current rating even less justifiable.[/quote']

I second this. Pazzini has been nowwhere near a 91 rated player and hes just bad imo. Id go for Milito all day and playing the two up top doent seem to work! :o

During the last Ogbonna's appereances with NT' date=' he played as a LB, and he has really impressed me in that position: I believe that Prandelli considers him a LB more than CB, even because we have plenty of good CBs (Thanks Old Lady :P), but not too many good LBs :)

[/quote']

Yeah, agree. If Prandelli use him as a LB, he most likely will be included.

do you think Verratti will be in euro 12?

Haha, no chance. Prandelli has said don't expect any major surprises, whilst Verratti has combined with a few other players like Insigne and Immobile in making Zeman's Pescara a fiery, attacking side, it's Serie B, unlike Ogbonna, who for some time has been punching above his weight in Serie B, which warranted his call-up, along with already a few lingering injuries, it isn't the same for Verratti.

Ac Milan have signed Riccardo Montolivo from Fiorentina on a four year deal and Nancy midfielder Bakaye Traore on a 3 year deal. Good move for these guys.

I can't really speak for Traore as my knowledge of him is minimal at best but for Livo, as sad as it for me to say, yes, it's a brilliant move on his part, which if I can take a cheap dig, one of Milan's worst kept season-long secrets, which came as no surprise at all, when announced.

Why is it good for Livo? Well, after 7 long years with Viola, mixed with ups and downs, he comes off their worst season yet, whereby his performances were nothing to brag about either, making it his worst season to date.

Still, there is a great deal of talent Livo possesses and to ask him to stick around Firenze, for a couple of more years, entering into yet another rebuild era, when he should be playing in his prime, for the best team he possibly can, would be to rob him of his better years.

He'll play a fine role in Allegri's 4-3-1-2, probably see him lining up with Nocerino and Ambrosini (looking at the squad at current), will be able to play regista quite effectively with one DM-minded player, and a refined, all-rounded CM, in Nocerino.

He's in the best possible situation now, for himself, whether he continues these abysmal performances on from this year and flops is entirely on him.

Goalkeepers: Buffon (Juventus)' date=' De Sanctis (Napoli), Sirigu (Paris St. Germain), Viviano (Palermo);

Defenders: Abate (Milan), Astori (Cagliari), Balzaretti (Palermo), Barzagli (Juventus), Bocchetti (Rubin Kazan), Bonucci (Juventus), Chiellini (Juventus), Criscito (Zenit San Pietroburgo), Maggio (Napoli), Ogbonna (Torino), Ranocchia (Inter);

Midfielders: Cigarini (Atalanta), De Rossi (Roma), Diamanti (Bologna), Giaccherini (Juventus), Marchisio (Juventus), Montolivo (Fiorentina), Thiago Motta (Paris St. Germain), Nocerino (Milan), Pirlo (Juventus),Schelotto (Atalanta), Verratti (Pescara);

Forwards: Balotelli (Manchester City), Borini (Roma), Cassano (Milan), Destro (Siena), Di Natale (Udinese), Giovinco (Parma)

yes he is.will see if he will be in the final team[/quote']

Verratti :eek:

Diamanti :eek::eek:

Verratti :eek:

Diamanti :eek::eek:

Both are understandable selections, especially in Diamanti's case who has been instrumental in Bologna's good season. You could see he was using a possible place in the Italy squad as real motivation in the final couple of months of the season as he's been terrific, a little inconsistent but a very underrated player nonetheless. I don't think he will make the final 23 but he deserved recognition for his form and drive.

As for Verratti, he's the AOC pick for Italy in the sense that Prandelli has singled him out as a future lynchpin of the National side. There's no way he will make the final squad this time around, but hopefully with 2 solid years of Serie A experience Brazil might not be out of the question.

Both are understandable selections' date=' especially in Diamanti's case who has been instrumental in Bologna's good season. You could see he was using a possible place in the Italy squad as real motivation in the final couple of months of the season as he's been terrific, a little inconsistent but a very underrated player nonetheless. I don't think he will make the final 23 but he deserved recognition for his form and drive.

As for Verratti, he's the AOC pick for Italy in the sense that Prandelli has singled him out as a future lynchpin of the National side. There's no way he will make the final squad this time around, but hopefully with 2 solid years of Serie A experience Brazil might not be out of the question.[/quote']

i agree with the verratti pick, good to see Italy introduce young blood to their side..

as for diamanti, no idea he was in such good form back in serie a...all i remember was him at west ham..

If people are going to buy Traore just because of this move, I'd say its not completely wise. I believe Milan will sign at least 1 more midfielder and even without a 2nd or 3rd coming I think Traore will be loaned out, probably to Genoa...Milans little brother lately.

Both are understandable selections' date=' especially in Diamanti's case who has been instrumental in Bologna's good season. You could see he was using a possible place in the Italy squad as real motivation in the final couple of months of the season as he's been terrific, a little inconsistent but a very underrated player nonetheless. I don't think he will make the final 23 but he deserved recognition for his form and drive.

As for Verratti, he's the AOC pick for Italy in the sense that Prandelli has singled him out as a future lynchpin of the National side. There's no way he will make the final squad this time around, but hopefully with 2 solid years of Serie A experience Brazil might not be out of the question.[/quote']

Well personally I disagree. I look at the midfield and see Diamanti, Verratti, Giaccherini, Schelotto and Cigarini in there that are possibilities of being dropped. With so many central midfielders, surely Cigarini will be dropped. I'd be very annoyed to see Giaccherini be called up as I dont feel 9 starts is enough and he's got to be another certainty. I think Diamanti will be called up and that it's out of Verratti and Schelotto for the next place.

If people are going to buy Traore just because of this move' date=' I'd say its not completely wise. I believe Milan will sign at least 1 more midfielder and even without a 2nd or 3rd coming I think Traore will be loaned out, probably to Genoa...Milans little brother lately.[/quote']

Even so, he will get games and rise at Genoa.

Even so' date=' he will get games and rise at Genoa.[/quote']

meh, Im really dissapointed Milan signed him...and I'm usually optimistic about deals. He had a patch of good form and scored some nice goals in that time but apparently he was a sub at Nancy..Milan wonder why the fans get angry.

meh' date=' Im really dissapointed Milan signed him...and I'm usually optimistic about deals. He had a patch of good form and scored some nice goals in that time but apparently he was a sub at Nancy..Milan wonder why the fans get angry.[/quote']

i can feel you bro.i dont know why milan signed him.....:confused:

Anyone monitoring Matias Silvestre? After a year with Palermo he's expected to leave...

He's possible destination Roma or Milan' date=' as Nesta's replacement.

Am I wrong expecting him to reach 90 within next season ;)[/quote']

Not wrong, he's also linked to Napoli, who have actually talked to Palermo about him.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/

I'm not fully expecting it' date=' but Chiellini's out so I'm semi-more confident. Though with Gargano out, we're hurting in midfield.[/quote']

If I were a Napoli fan, I'd be worried about the psycological aspect: Lavezzi is said to be leaving soon, Mazzarri is not sure about his future, Cavani has been strongly linked to Juventus, Zuniga has been criticized because of his last poor performances.. The situation is not easy to face :rolleyes:

As for the technical aspect, Napoli are a great team, but Juventus have proved to be hungry of trophies and are psychologically favorite IMO :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2

If I were a Napoli fan' date=' I'd be worried about the psycological aspect: Lavezzi is said to be leaving soon, Mazzarri is not sure about his future, Cavani has been strongly linked to Juventus, Zuniga has been criticized because of his last poor performances.. The situation is not easy to face :rolleyes:

As for the technical aspect, Napoli are a great team, but Juventus have proved to be hungry of trophies and are psychologically favorite IMO :)[/quote']

Lavezzi has always been linked away, unless a solid bid comes in, he won't though.

Cavani's not leaving, and no chance would De Laurentiis sell to Juventus, or any other Italian team.

Even with Zuniga's "poor performances", he's much better than Dossena.