Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Maxpayne

Respuesta: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Who would you choose between Insigne and Verrati and why?

I thought that Insigne was much better but I've seen that Verrati is pre-selected for the Euro2012, and I've read he is close to Juventus.:confused:

Any help here would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Respuesta: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

I thought that Insigne was much better but I've seen that Verrati is pre-selected for the Euro2012' date=' and I've read he is close to Juventus.:confused:

Thanks[/quote']

very very hard question.

i really like Verrati,I think he can be 90+ if he moves to juventus.

in few monthes he will be at least 82-84 as number 10 of Pescara.

but in the other hand Insigne have great future in napoli if cavani and lavezzi will leave.

in 2 years he and vargas can be he new cavani and lavezzi.

well,:confused: I choose Verrati. he have a place in juve in the next 1-2 years while napoli still have cavani and lavezzi for now so Insigne will be like vargas in bench.

By the way,Verrati,Cristico and Astori droped today from Italy squad

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

I thought that Insigne was much better but I've seen that Verrati is pre-selected for the Euro2012' date=' and I've read he is close to Juventus.:confused:

Thanks[/quote']

Both are great talent, you should not say Insigne better than Verratti or Verratti better than Insigne because they are playing in different position. :o

Well, i would take both of them rather than just one of them. :o It's though decision, really. If you need a playmaker in your team, I would take Verratti. If you need a trequartista or skillful winger, I take Insigne.

Re: Respuesta: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Thanks[/quote']

Ouch. Such a cruel question to ask.

I'd go with Verratti, but Insigne is equally impressive.

There's been quite a few stories in the press contradicting one another, either he's pretty much on his way to Juve, then direct quotes from the player himself saying he'd like to stay with Pescara, then other's saying Pescara keep on bumping his price up. From my understanding he's Juve bound anyway, could possibly be loaned back to Pescara for a year.

That right there is a plus in getting Verratti, he'd be at a more promising club than Napoli, with Juve (no offence to Napoli, it is what it is), in comparison to Insigne, will be playing in Serie A next year (for what team - remains to be seen), unless some outside influence shows up.

On Insigne, it seems as if his future isn't exactly decided yet either. DeLa has hinted there is a possibility, especially of Lavezzi is sold, not to be a direct replacement, but will get a chance to feature. Insigne on the other hand just wants to be playing regularly, is very fond of Zeman, would fancy going back to Pescara next season, so again, it's likely wherever he is, he will be playing in Serie A next year.

It's going to mean both will rise further for sure, it just comes down to who makes the bigger impact. Again, I'd pick Verratti but seriously I wouldn't undermine Insigne just because he wasn't picked by Prandelli in the preliminary sqaud (he was cut today) and is being tagged around for quite a high price.

Although it is only in the very early stages just now; with Domenico Criscito, Stefano Mauri & the Juventus manager Antonio Conti under investigation in relation to match fixing how might this effect the ratings of not just any individual players but entire teams? If like a few years ago when Juventus were stripped of there title and relegated alongside Lazio & Fiorentina for match fixing then surely any "title" won this year would not be taken into consideration for ratings changes and would the default champions benefit, ratings wise? Like I say it is early days yet but it has certainly happened before and it looks like it could just happen again. I'm guessing SM would ignore it as it would be too much of a headache to work out. Unless some individuals get jail time... time to sell Mauri & Criscito!! :)

Now Criscito's been dropped from the Euro squad. Just bought him in one of my teams too so don't even have a chance of trying to ship him out for 2 months..

No need to panic, he's not going to crash and burn in 2 months these investigations always take a while.

There's such a thing as innocent until proven guilty too ;)

No need to panic' date=' he's not going to crash and burn in 2 months these investigations always take a while.

There's such a thing as innocent until proven guilty too ;)[/quote']

For sure, it's all just speculation at this point and but still worthy of discussion I think. I just wonder why Criscito himself and the Italian federation have decided it best for him to drop out when he has not even been charged with anything yet. It's not like he has a court date to prepare for. Compare it to John Terry who has actually got a charge hanging over him and you just wonder why this decision to drop him has been made so quickly. Anyway time will tell, apparently 50+ active footballers presently being investigated with Mauri & Criscito the highest profile. 22 teams and 3 coaches. You'd need to suspect these numbers will rise as the people under investigation start talking. I'd be surprised if it doesn't have an effect on the ratings in the future. Most probably from Serie B but that will still impact a lot of Gold Championship clubs if not in other game worlds.

For sure' date=' it's all just speculation at this point and but still worthy of discussion I think. I just wonder why Criscito himself and the Italian federation have decided it best for him to drop out when he has not even been charged with anything yet. [/quote']

It's because he's actually guilty, but wants to keep a low profile :)

(<-- probably not true)

Balzaretti or Ogbonna.

Maybe Chiello.

I'd go with Balzaretti for now, see how things blend, wouldn't be prepared to split up Barza-Chiello as of right now were I Prandelli. Balzaretti has that same attacking edge as Criscito, though his level of defending doesn't exactly match.

If Azzurri feel they could be pressured more in there own third, then I'd opt for Ogbonna, better overall defender, plus him and Chiello could overlap too, due to both players versatility in being able to play both positions.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone know a thing about Francesco Acerbi? How good is he and is he worth buying in SM?

I've been following him since he make his break-through after January with the Donkey.. He seems good , and IMO he's Chievo best defender, better than Dainelli, Sardo, Frey,...

He'll probably being sub in Milan, but it's still good move for him though.

Who is the better player Ricardo Alvarez or Emanuele Giaccherini? Should I swap Alvarez for Giaccherini?

giaccherini more likely to rise though with Juve winning the league and italy doing well at the euros.

i dont see alvarez getting much game time at inter.