Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Will Ranocchia get 90 for sure?

id say he should, this season he played 3564 minutes (in all competitions, CL, Italian cup which inter won, and League), in the league alone he played almost 2801 min. His team came second, he has always been a regular for Genoa and also for Inter.

So yea id say he has a 90-95% chance of rising.

id say he should' date=' this season he played 3564 minutes (in all competitions, CL, [b']Italian cup which inter won[/b], and League), in the league alone he played almost 2801 min. His team came second, he has always been a regular for Genoa and also for Inter.

So yea id say he has a 90-95% chance of rising.

Isn't it next weekend :?

id say he should' date=' this season he played 3564 minutes (in all competitions, CL, Italian cup which inter won, and League), in the league alone he played almost 2801 min. His team came second, he has always been a regular for Genoa and also for Inter.

So yea id say he has a 90-95% chance of rising.[/quote']

I will truly protest if Ranocchia rises to 90. Sure, keep Dawson at 88 but rise the backbone of Inter's defensive FAILURES? Oh dear...

Might as well give Heurelho Gomes 91 then :rolleyes:

Now, Ranocchia is still a good prospect and if he gets his game together, he may very well deserve a rise next season. Although he may rise this time around, he most certainly has NOT deserved it.

I will truly protest if Ranocchia rises to 90. Sure' date=' keep Dawson at 88 but rise the backbone of Inter's defensive FAILURES? Oh dear...

Now, Ranocchia is still a good prospect and if he gets his game together, he may very well deserve a rise next season. Although he may rise this time around, he most certainly has NOT deserved it.[/quote']

well, Bonucci doesnt deserve to rise, but ranocchia imo deserves to rise, ofc he hasnt been quality, but he still been used a hugh amount of time by both Genoa and inter, and if Inter will win the Coppa italia (which will most likely happen) it will be inters 3rd trophy this season, which to me isnt such a failure, plus Inter came 2nd this season, Ranocchia also got some UCL football, i dotn see why he shouldnt rise.

Just Compare Bonucci with Ranocchia, Bonucci doesnt deserve to rise because of Juventus awful season, But inter has done a decnt overall season with 3 trophies, some UCL football (til the quarter finals which isnt that bad) and about to win another trophy.

well' date=' Bonucci doesnt deserve to rise, but ranocchia imo deserves to rise, ofc he hasnt been quality, but he still been used a hugh amount of time by both Genoa and inter, and if Inter will win the Coppa italia (which will most likely happen) it will be inters 3rd trophy this season, which to me isnt such a failure, plus Inter came 2nd this season, Ranocchia also got some UCL football, i dotn see why he shouldnt rise.

Just Compare Bonucci with Ranocchia, Bonucci doesnt deserve to rise because of Juventus awful season, But inter has done a decnt overall season with 3 trophies, some UCL football (til the quarter finals which isnt that bad) and about to win another trophy.[/quote']

And here I thought a player's performances counted for something...

###

Just for comparison, stats since the last ratings changes:

RANOCCHIA: 13 appearances - 20 goals let in (1.53 goals/game). 2 clean sheets.

HEURELHO GOMES: 10 appearances - 15 goals let in (1.50 goals/game). 3 clean sheets.

###

Since Serie A is generally a more defensively accomplished league, Gomes's ability to only let in 1.5 goals per game demonstrates that he has performed very well.

Gomes also has an inferior defense in front of him, consisting usually of Dawson (88), Gallas (92), Corluka (90), and Assou-Ekotto (89) and defensive midfielders like Huddlestone (89) and Sandro (88).

Ranocchia is surrounded with a strong team in the defensive end, with Lucio (94), Maicon (95), Julio Cesar (95), Zanetti (94)/Nagatomo (88)/Chivu (91), and Cambiasso (95).

###

CONCLUSION: If Ranocchia's performances warrant a rise to 90, then surely Heurelho Gomes must rise to 91 - he has put in stronger performances statistically than Ranocchia - considering each person's team and league

Where did you get this information ? :confused:

Mate its just obvious you cant finish the Italian changes until there season finishes and i'm pretty sure thats the last game in Italy as the leagues over.

Inter v Palermo is on the 29th of May and dont really see how you can rate Inter or Palermo players before then as surely a cup win could affect a few players.

Respuesta: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

I will truly protest if Ranocchia rises to 90. Sure' date=' keep Dawson at 88 but rise the backbone of Inter's defensive FAILURES? Oh dear...

Now, Ranocchia is still a good prospect and if he gets his game together, he may very well deserve a rise next season. Although he may rise this time around, he most certainly has NOT deserved it.[/quote']

Thing is that Ranocchia plays for Inter and Gomes for Tottenham. Comparisions of players about stats on the same roles and positions must be done with players in same kind of teams. Even when Tottenham plays in a better leage (according to the UEFA rankings) Inter is still a bigger club with a higher top, thus players distinguishing at Inter will have higher and better ratings than those in lesser teams.

Mate its just obvious you cant finish the Italian changes until there season finishes and i'm pretty sure thats the last game in Italy as the leagues over.

Inter v Palermo is on the 29th of May and dont really see how you can rate Inter or Palermo players before then as surely a cup win could affect a few players.

They have done it with the Portuguese league.. They have reviewed Guimaraes in the day 19 of May.. and they had the Portuguese Cup final last Sunday(22).. Like Porto..

Ahh' date=' so it's just an opinion ... I thought SM announced it somewhere. I don't think that's the reason they didn't do the any ratings today, rather I'd say it has to do with the technical problems they had the last few days (several GW were disabled during the weekend). IMO they don't have any reason to wait for the cup anyway, Palermo already have the Europe League spot secured, Inter will play CL football ... and I don't think this one game can affect players' ratings in such a way that they should stop for a week. Just my opinion of course.

They have done it with the Portuguese league.. They have reviewed Guimaraes in the day 19 of May.. and they had the Portuguese Cup final last Sunday(22).. Like Porto..

My point exactly.

people are forgetting cups mean very little.

a player can play 38 league games in a season, this one cup game will likely have next to no effect on his rating.

the champions league final may do yes, but only because it shows that the club are a quality club and even then it wont give the club around the board +1.

it makes very little when the ratings are done imo. 3 times a season, its often enough not to worry about missing one little game.

Ahh' date=' so it's just an opinion ... I thought SM announced it somewhere. I don't think that's the reason they didn't do the any ratings today, rather I'd say it has to do with the technical problems they had the last few days (several GW were disabled during the weekend). IMO they don't have any reason to wait for the cup anyway, Palermo already have the Europe League spot secured, Inter will play CL football ... and I don't think this one game can affect players' ratings in such a way that they should stop for a week. Just my opinion of course.

My point exactly.[/quote']

As an example: Pazzini must be close to a 92 50/50 i would say. If he were to get a hat trick and Inter win this could convince SM to give him a 92.I guess there are a few Palermo players who have'nt won many honours so winning the copa Italia may help them get a few +1's.

Winning major honours plays a big part in players ratings the more successful the higher your gonna be rated.I guess the final will affect Palermo's ratings more than Inters.

Thing is that Ranocchia plays for Inter and Gomes for Tottenham. Comparisions of players about stats on the same roles and positions must be done with players in same kind of teams. Even when Tottenham plays in a better leage (according to the UEFA rankings) Inter is still a bigger club with a higher top' date=' thus players distinguishing at Inter will have higher and better ratings than those in lesser teams.[/quote']
And here I thought a player's performances counted for something...

###

Just for comparison' date=' stats since the last ratings changes:

RANOCCHIA: 13 appearances - 20 goals let in (1.53 goals/game). 2 clean sheets.

HEURELHO GOMES: 10 appearances - 15 goals let in (1.50 goals/game). 3 clean sheets.

###

Since Serie A is generally a more defensively accomplished league, Gomes's ability to only let in 1.5 goals per game demonstrates that he has performed very well.

Gomes also has an inferior defense in front of him, consisting usually of Dawson (88), Gallas (92), Corluka (90), and Assou-Ekotto (89) and defensive midfielders like Huddlestone (89) and Sandro (88).

Ranocchia is surrounded with a strong team in the defensive end, with Lucio (94), Maicon (95), Julio Cesar (95), Zanetti (94)/Nagatomo (88)/Chivu (91), and Cambiasso (95).

###

[b']CONCLUSION: If Ranocchia's performances warrant a rise to 90, then surely Heurelho Gomes must rise to 91 - he has put in stronger performances statistically than Ranocchia - considering each person's team and league[/b]

This was my morning attempt at satire...