Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Maxpayne

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Criscito now 90' date=' didnt expect that tbh :)[/quote']

Based on Genoa's league position it really couldn't be expected. I guess that's why Maxpayne didn't have him in for a rise in his predictions, too.

However I'd like to ask if Criscito's rise was deserved. Was he really that class that he had chances to rise to 90 at Genoa? Or was he just good and SM was just generous?

Edit. :D Already answered above

Ok i really need to know if zapata will rise to 90' date=' the guy was in the italian team of the year links to epl!!! does anyone have a opinion on him???

Thanks[/quote']

He's extremely talented and with Udinese getting CL, I would be surprised if he doesn't get it.

And here I thought a player's performances counted for something...

###

Just for comparison' date=' stats since the last ratings changes:

RANOCCHIA: 13 appearances - 20 goals let in (1.53 goals/game). 2 clean sheets.

HEURELHO GOMES: 10 appearances - 15 goals let in (1.50 goals/game). 3 clean sheets.

###

Since Serie A is generally a more defensively accomplished league, Gomes's ability to only let in 1.5 goals per game demonstrates that he has performed very well.

Gomes also has an inferior defense in front of him, consisting usually of Dawson (88), Gallas (92), Corluka (90), and Assou-Ekotto (89) and defensive midfielders like Huddlestone (89) and Sandro (88).

Ranocchia is surrounded with a strong team in the defensive end, with Lucio (94), Maicon (95), Julio Cesar (95), Zanetti (94)/Nagatomo (88)/Chivu (91), and Cambiasso (95).

###

[b']CONCLUSION: If Ranocchia's performances warrant a rise to 90, then surely Heurelho Gomes must rise to 91 - he has put in stronger performances statistically than Ranocchia - considering each person's team and league[/b]

Are you for real?! gomez is getting sold that surely tells you something and spurs would prefer cudicini a rated 86 goalkepper (I think) Ronnocia should get a rise as you pointed out everyone around him is rated v.highly so for him to still be in the 80's is ludacris

Are you for real?! gomez is getting sold that surely tells you something and spurs would prefer cudicini a rated 86 goalkepper (I think) Ronnocia should get a rise as you pointed out everyone around him is rated v.highly so for him to still be in the 80's is ludacris

And Ranocchia would still be at Genoa if Samuel was fit (or he'd be on the bench.)

are you for real?! Gomez is getting sold that surely tells you something and spurs would prefer cudicini a rated 86 goalkepper (i think) ronnocia should get a rise as you pointed out everyone around him is rated v.highly so for him to still be in the 80's is ludacris
this was my morning attempt at satire...

. .

i hope you guys are right.

you've scared me into doing these deals.

Maicon+10m for Ramos (Done Deal)

Transfer Message

Barcelona have made a new offer to Real Madrid for Gonzalo HIGUAIN of £8' date='900,000 plus Daniele DE ROSSI and Jan VERTONGHEN

thats been accepted, Money doesn't come into the deal from my perspective i have over 200m,[/quote']

I take it De Rossi has stayed at 94, Roma ratings done...

They better not be done with Udinese... Sanchez got a +1 as did Benaglia' date=' yet neither were Udinese's best player this season. If Zapata really doesn't get it, it'll be a disgrace.[/quote']

Generous really for Roma and Juventus at a quick glance. No drop for Chiellini? Buffon? De Rossi(!)? Juan? At least one of them (Chiellini!)?

Generous really for Roma and Juventus at a quick glance. No drop for Chiellini? Buffon? De Rossi(!)? Juan? At least one of them (Chiellini!)?

Don't know what to tell ya. I get Juan's stay' date=' he played more often and if Mexes can stay even after an injury, then he should honestly too. Mexes when he played didn't even play like a 92 rated defender, and they actually did better without him. Chiellini staying I 100% don't understand. Obviously De Rossi is a lot better then a player like Perotta, however played 3 more games and scored 1 less goal then Perotta who dropped. I don't even get how Doni's in the high 80's, he's an absolutely god awful keeper. Don't know how the younger Burdisso didn't drop, how Pizarro didn't drop again. Don't get how Amauri didn't drop and Iaquinta did, Amauri went to a worse team on loan, did much better yes but Parma shouldn't have kept him up. All in all, they were horrible with Serie A again.

Bonucci no rise again? Next season?

That's probably the smallest priority on how awful these changes have been.