Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Don't know what to tell ya. I get Juan's stay' date=' he played more often and if Mexes can stay even after an injury, then he should honestly too. Mexes when he played didn't even play like a 92 rated defender, and they actually did better without him. Chiellini staying I 100% don't understand. Obviously De Rossi is a lot better then a player like Perotta, however played 3 more games and scored 1 less goal then Perotta who dropped. I don't even get how Doni's in the high 80's, he's an absolutely god awful keeper. Don't know how the younger Burdisso didn't drop, how Pizarro didn't drop again. Don't get how Amauri didn't drop and Iaquinta did, Amauri went to a worse team on loan, did much better yes but Parma shouldn't have kept him up. All in all, they were horrible with Serie A again.

That's probably the smallest priority on how awful these changes have been.[/quote']

Perhaps someone from the Italian community reasoned with the reviewers...

It seems like they've only done rating reviews for half the squads for certain teams. Like Palermo, Balzaretti and Cassani rose however, Ilicic and Bacinovic to name two stayed :-S. Like everyone else is saying too none of the Roma and Juventus players got a decrease where they should have. We will see tomorrow.

It seems like they've only done rating reviews for half the squads for certain teams. Like Palermo' date=' Balzaretti and Cassani rose however, Ilicic and Bacinovic to name two stayed :-S. Like everyone else is saying too none of the Roma and Juventus players got a decrease where they should have. We will see tomorrow.[/quote']

Naw, almost never happens.

Looks like only Milan, Inter, and Napoli remain.

It seems like they've only done rating reviews for half the squads for certain teams. Like Palermo' date=' Balzaretti and Cassani rose however, Ilicic and Bacinovic to name two stayed :-S. Like everyone else is saying too none of the Roma and Juventus players got a decrease where they should have. We will see tomorrow.[/quote']

Ilicic and Bacinovic were never going to rise. And the rest, well... Managers got very very fortunate.

Ilicic and Bacinovic were never going to rise. And the rest' date=' well... Managers got very very fortunate.[/quote']

Why? For me Balzaretti fully deserves his 90. He's been brilliant for Palermo, and just doesn't stop running for the whole match, decent defensively and going forwards, also Palermo beat Milan to get in to the Coppa Italia finals.

Palombo stayed :o ?

Can't believe they've still got a 90 and an 89 rated players in their team after being relegated. Crazy SM!!

Why? For me Balzaretti fully deserves his 90. He's been brilliant for Palermo' date=' and just doesn't stop running for the whole match, decent defensively and going forwards, also Palermo beat Milan to get in to the Coppa Italia finals.[/quote']

Didn't mean Palermo players. I fully agree about Balzaretti, I was talking about Roma, Juventus, Fiorentina players and such.

i think now only injured and transfered players dropping like Fabiano:)' date='Pirlo shouldnt drop,Forlan to,dont think De Rossi and Chiellini will ever drop while they are standard 11,agree for Amauri[/quote']

i meant Pirlo is undeservly dropped by my opinion:confused:

Him' date=' Gastadello, Poli, Lucchini and such all stayed. And you'd think of all players, the defenders would go down like Gastadello and Lucchini. Even Ziegler.[/quote']

Yes, i worry because i have Gastaldello and Ziegler in my team and i think they'll drop. Wooo. Big surprise really

Wow, pretty poor changes. They missed a lot of obvious risers and droppers imo. This is going worse and worse... Hernanes, Matri, Bonucci, Zapata, Isla and others could easily have rised, specially after SM had rised Criscito, Balzarreti, Cassani and Alexis Sanchez, who didnt done too much since last rating changes. I cant get it. And some players from Roma and Juve deserved to drop, like almost every players of Samp. Lets see what they do tomorrow... I hope they reward Napoli great season.

For me the worst rating decision this season has been to repeatedly (3 times now...) deny Hernanes a rise.

Have they watched Lazio at any point this season with him on the pitch? This guy isn't far off 92 in my eyes.

I totally agree. Its unbelievable. Hernanes did an awsome season. Even if they didnt watch him, his stats are very good (11 goals and 6 assists) and Lazio did great this season. He really deserved to rise, i just can´t understand.

de rossi better drop.

its absolutely disgraceful he is a 94 right now.

busquets, nasri, pedro, ozil, david silva, robinio are all midfielders in equal or better leagues, in better form and they are rated less.

i know not all of them have been reviewed yet but not all of them will rise and it is just obvious de rossi wasnt upto their standards when they were last reviewed and deemed to be 93's either

robben and xabi alonso are apparently de rossi's equals..

am i being overly harsh or am i right in saying de rossi should definately have dropped to 93 ?

93 is still a quality rating, so it gives him respect for his past acheivments but this is ridiculous.

Absolutely spot on., De Rossi should have dropped, and 93 is the fairest rating. 92 wouldn't be awry though. The plain fact is that the SM wizards are being under-thorough. I'm trying to put it kindly. Leagues like Paraguay really suffer, too.

Absolutely spot on.' date=' De Rossi should have dropped, and 93 is the fairest rating. 92 wouldn't be awry though. The plain fact is that the SM wizards are being under-thorough. I'm trying to put it kindly. Leagues like Paraguay really suffer, too.[/quote']

agreed.

modric has had an outstanding season and finished 5th in the league.

thats better than roma who finished 6th in a weaker league.

modric has performed better, at a better team in a better league and is rightly 92. if de rossi was 92 than i dont see how anybody could complain about that really.

same with fletcher, i know he has been injured but previous to this when he was given 92 he earned this by being the first name on the team sheet for united in midfield, and winning the league and getting to the champions league final 3/4 years.

is de rossi on the level of any 92 or 93 right now.. ? im not saying he should be 91. but being 94 and to an extent 93 is just a bit silly.

that said, changes can still be done tomorrow :)