Jor's Signatures & Avatars

Jor

Re: Jor's Signatures

Jor man' date=' can you do PIADS?

Great work with the first two by the way :D[/quote']

No, sorry mate, I'm awful with PIADS :P Thanks by the way :)

This is a great piece of work above my friend. BG is great' date=' colours are nice, love the render work, although the text looks a bit random, try and place it more together. :)[/quote']

Thanks mate, and yeah, I'm not great at text :P

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Jor's Signatures & Avatars

Nice sigs Jor :D

Also, I need a new sig for my Sheffield United 7046 since Vucinic has left the squad now ;) With text saying "The Blades - EC 7046", the Sheffield United logo, whatever background you like but preferably the stadium that they play in (Bramall Lane) and the two players on it (Mathieu Valbuena and Ricardo Carvalho) and if you don't mind putting them in Sheffield United kits if you can do PIADS. Thanks :)

Re: Jor's Signatures & Avatars

Nice sigs Jor :D

Also' date=' I need a new sig for my Sheffield United 7046 since Vucinic has left the squad now ;) With text saying "The Blades - EC 7046", the Sheffield United logo, whatever background you like but preferably the stadium that they play in (Bramall Lane) and the two players on it (Mathieu Valbuena and Ricardo Carvalho) and if you don't mind putting them in Sheffield United kits if you can do PIADS. Thanks :)[/quote']

Hmm, I can make a sig for you, but I'm terrible at PIADS. :P