Jor's Signatures & Avatars

Jor

Re: Jor's Signatures & Avatars

Jor do you know who does good PIADS on the forum besides garymack so they could possibly do Carvalho and Valbuena in Sheffield United shirts and you could add it to the sig? :)

.CFC is good at PIADS ;)

collab.png

Made a collab with Kunasher :D

Sweeeeeeeet! :D

Loving the design Jor, the picture looks very well cut, although I'm not a fan of the player you picked :P

I like the light coming from behind him, but I think it may be better if it was a but lower, so it came from behind his lower back and the rays came out near his head and around his sides :)

There all really good mate' date=' love the Hendrix one especially! The lighting is great on that one :)[/quote']

Thanks mate :D Yes, also think that the Hendrix one is the best, one of the best avatars I've ever made :)

Hello Mate' date='

Was wondering if I could get a Neymar avatar and a signature with Neymar (Brazil kit). Leave the exact details up to your professional opinion. :P[/quote']

Hmm, I can make you an avatar, but already made you a signature a week ago mate ;)

Yeah' date=' Avatar pleasee. :)[/quote']
Hey mate nice thread here' date=' so I would nicely ask for an avatar with Messi. Add any needed effects to make it look great.Thanks you in advance![/quote']

Guys, I'll make the avatars tomorrow :)