Jor's Signatures & Avatars

Jor

Re: Jor's Signatures & Avatars

Can you make me an Olympiacos and Hades signature with text Greek Championship 16 and a background of The Underworld' date=' thanks Jor :P[/quote']

Yeah, but I don't think it will be today, got 1 pending request that was before you and tomorrow begins school, and think I can't do much requests :P But, I'll try to do it today, if not, then it might be tomorrow or Wednesday :P

Yeah' date=' but I don't think it will be today, got 1 pending request that was before you and tomorrow begins school, and think I can't do much requests :P But, I'll try to do it today, if not, then it might be tomorrow or Wednesday :P[/quote']

Meh, take as long as you like ;)

I'm going to trust you with this mate...

I want a new avatar' date=' so that I can use it to show that I'm in Elton's Greek God Setup.

Now, I'm Athena.

So that means, I'm a woman.

Do you reckon you could get me an avatar?

Cheers :D[/quote']

Yes mate, ofcourse I can make you a Athena avatar, I'll make it as soon as possible for you boy! Errr... Girl :P:o

Guys, I know you're waiting for the requests, and I should say that I'll do them soon, probably tomorrow, as I don't got any time today because of tests for tomorrow, been learning the whole weekend and was also busy with other things. My excuse for the long time it takes, but life's hard, especially school ;)

I know it mate' date=' this weeks I'll finish the requests guys, promise :)[/quote']

'Twas a joke, take as long as you like and don't let it affect your education or social life in anyway by trying to finish them if your busy ;)

'Twas a joke' date=' take as long as you like and don't let it affect your education or social life in anyway by trying to finish them if your busy ;)[/quote']

Yeah I know, I had a lot of tests the last weeks, and next week is my last lesson week, then I have around 2 weeks no school except for going to school 3 or 4 days for finishing tests that I don't have made, and bringing back my books to school :)