Re: chelseas money in sm

i feel chelseas moneys 2 low as barca start of wid more but chelsea get given 92m or 80m a season in real life make it more realistic

Yes this would make it more realistic but it wouldn't be fair on other teams would it? I think that teams from the same league are (roughly) given the same amount of money to make it fair on teams so Chelsea and the rest of the bigger teams don't buy all the best players as they have the most money. I personally like that money is pretty much the same for teams in the same division as it is fair and more competitive to buy players and so it's the manager that makes a good team not the teams bank balance :)

Yea... It is judged from stadium size... I think Chelsea's money should increase to. Maybe a little bit less than Milan. It should not be judged by stadium size. Because if you look at it, Spartak Moscow has a larger stadium but has almost the same amount of money as Lyon and Chelsea?

It's just my opinion. Tho, I like it the way it is regardless. Anything goes for me.

i feel chelseas moneys 2 low as barca start of wid more but chelsea get given 92m or 80m a season in real life make it more realistic

Like Bryan said, it would be hugely unfair on smaller clubs. Teams in the same division have to have roughly the same amount of money to keep the league competitive.

What would be the point of the game if the top clubs had say 90m and the smaller clubs in the same division about 10m? It's just totally unfair on the smaller clubs. :)

Anyway by the time you have sold a couple 90+ players you should have at least 30m, probably more. ;)

I agree with you it may be unfair on other teams but that would certainly be more realistic, and i for one would like to see this game as realistic as possible. Anyway if they have more money it doesn't force other teams to accept there transfer offer does it.

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

loool

i dnt know how i got that money when i took of la coruna they had 356 mil and afta i sold the goalkeeper and now it got 367 mil

what setup is it ?

In SM, we've always been trying to balance reality and fun. With large monetary values for some clubs, it would make the game far too easy and boring for them, and therefore making it far too hard and boring for the rest. While SM like making things as realistic as possible, they have to compromise some of that realism to keep the fun factor for managers of smaller clubs.

make chelseas spendin power 50 mill....barce have just below that and that seems fair no?
no, chelsea dont have the massive stadium that barca do, so people would just buy themselves players they cannot afford to keep in SM.

stadium size should remain the determining factor, as it is the main source of income throughout the season. bigger ground clubs get more money as their stadium will be able to support the.

imagine if a club with a 10k stadium got 100m in SM. they would buy a ton of 90+ players and have crippling wages of £1m or more that their 10k stadium doesn't come close to supporting each week. same principle applies to chelsea... besides they have a great squad already so do they really need the extra spending money?

SM money budgets are based on stadium sizes, not their real-life budgets, otherwise teams like Exeter would have a couple of thousand at the start of a season, and teams like Chelsea would have summat like £100 million to start with. It's a case of being equal, so SM base transfer budgets on the stadium size. Sometimes they also base money on overall squad rating, but very rarely

EDIT: Teb beat me to it...

I agree with you it may be unfair on other teams but that would certainly be more realistic' date=' and i for one would like to see this game as realistic as possible. Anyway if they have more money it doesn't force other teams to accept there transfer offer does it.[/quote']

So if you would like it to be realistic as possible how about this,

Teams dont do transfers,

Every team you have is just updated with any players that come and go to that team as in real life,so all you do as a manager is select your formation tactics etc.You cant get more realistic than that.

Before anyone jumps at me ,i am not advocating this,im just saying it to show that only so much of the game can be realistic ,the rest must be game play to make it enjoyable for all,thats why i agree that having far more money than other clubs is an unfair advantage in S/M.

I have a Chelsea side and found i can still wheel and deal without having to be top dog with having most money invested. :)