Ozil for David Silva!

Re: Ozil for David Silva!

Good deal' date=' as for the position, doesn't Ozil play down the wing for RM sometimes? Not very sure on that, but as far as the trade is concerned, fantastic.[/quote']

Silva is a superb player and makes Man city tick,but Ozil is slightly better in my opinion.

There is not much in it,but id take Ozil:)

ozil is a lot better and has more chance of rising' date=' not sure about postion change[/quote']

Not being funny but i wouldn't say Ozil was a lot better than David Silva, just wondering how much do you watch of both players? Next season when Silva is playing Champions league football you will see what an influential player he is, i watch every single Manchester City game and most Real Madrid games and think both are fantastic players but too say one is a lot better than the other is a little ill-informed i think.

This is a good deal' date=' imo theres not a lot between the two but i think Ozil is slightly the better player - Silva has a habit of making strange decisions[/quote']

Agreed!

I've been offered to swap my David Silva to get Ozil.

I'm tempted to accept but I'm worried Ozil will get a positional change to AM' date=' but AM/Wing would be just fine!

What do you guys think?[/quote']

No... Özil will stay as a AM/LM IMO.

Not being funny but i wouldn't say Ozil was a lot better than David Silva' date=' just wondering how much do you watch of both players? Next season when Silva is playing Champions league football you will see what an influential player he is, i watch every single Manchester City game and most Real Madrid games and think both are fantastic players but too say one is a lot better than the other is a little ill-informed i think.[/quote']

i think maybe in the future but in soccer manager he is a lot better because of age and value if you get what i mean, but he is a better riser and potential so thats why i said that