Whos the best Am ?

alexbech

Re: Whos the best Am ?

van der Vaart is such a good AM.

Better than Rosicky' date=' better than daniel Carvalho.

Definitely top 5 AM in the WHOLE WORLD.

After...

Kaka

Diego

Ronaldinho

Me.[/quote']

Kaka, Ronaldinho, Diego, Scholes, Riquelme, Aimar, Guti, Borowski, Pirlo, Sneijder I could go on....these are all players who are better than Van Der Vaart IMO.

Kaka' date=' Ronaldinho, Diego, Scholes, Riquelme, Aimar, Guti, Borowski, Pirlo, Sneijder I could go on....these are all players who are better than Van Der Vaart IMO.[/quote']

:eek::o:(

D A M N.

I guess I was being biased but van der Vaart is really good.

Pirlo isnt an AM, he's a deep lying playmaker.

He is already better than Guti.

van the man is better than Sneijder IMO, just that the latter has had a better season in a lower level league.

And I did say after Diego, Kaka, Ronnie.

Aaaaand dont forget, he is only 24 and can be better than Borowski, Aimar and Scholes in the future.

D A M N.

I guess I was being biased but van der Vaart is really good.

Pirlo isnt an AM' date=' he's a deep lying playmaker.

He is already better than Guti.

van the man is better than Sneijder IMO, just that the latter has had a better season in a lower level league.

And I did say after Diego, Kaka, Ronnie.

Aaaaand dont forget, he is only 24 and can be better than Borowski, Aimar and Scholes in the future.[/quote']

Yeah you are being biased towards Van Der Vaart, just because you think he is good that doesn't mean he is better than he is.

He is rated the same as Guti :confused: that means Guti is regarded as playing at the same standard so again you are biased towards Van Der Vaart.

Pirlo isn't regarded as an AM but he plays like one. He is more inclined to go forward than to defend thus making him a more attacking midfielder IMO

If you want to know who people regard as being better than him then search for AM when the player search tool is working then you will know whho is better than him....

Yes he might one day be better than Scholes, Aimar etc but he isn't yet so he can't be one of the best so you contradicted yourself there by saying he will be better than all of them in the future yet you said he was only behind Kaka, Ronaldinho and Diego....:confused:

• 4 months later...

Whos the best Am in the world? ( Of These)

1. Juan Roman Riquelme

2. Pablo Aimar

3. Ronaldinho

4. Alexandr Hleb

5. Michael Ballack

Ballack and Hleb are not AMs. Why is Aimar in the list (he is not very good tbh)

My top 5

1. Ronaldinho

2. Kaka

3. Riquelme

4. Totti

5. Messi (If you count him as a AM)

Ballack and Hleb are not AMs. Why is Aimar in the list (he is not very good tbh)

My top 5

1. Ronaldinho

2. Kaka

3. Riquelme

4. Totti

5. Messi (If you count him as a AM)

Hleb IS an AM. Its just that ever since he made his move Arsenal hes being played out wide making him an "Arsenal winger." Same thing goes for Rosicky.

And you can put Hleb on that list..... but it would have to be the Alex Hleb that played for Stuttgart. :P His form during those times was quite unbelievable. If I'm not mistaken, he was even dubbed as the "white Ronaldinho" back then! :D

3 AM for me

Kaka

Gerrard

Riquelme

players i think deserve mentioning

Elano(man city)

Arteta(everton)

Nasri(marseille)

All players above have big influence for their teams and control the game.

Again, Gerrard is not an AM! And you forgot Ronaldinho!!! How could you! :eek: And I must say that Pirlo, Hleb, Borowski, Guti, Scholes, Lampard, Gerrard, Xabi Alonso... are not AMs! They are CMs or Wingers!

AM - attacking midfielder i spose i think of the position as central and Ronaldinho always plays out wide(winger) or as a forward but ye if hes regarded as a AM then ye he would be in my top 5.Also regarding Gerrardand possibly lampard and Scholes "not being AM" i think there goal ratios for there clubs would predict there attacking midfielders maybe in a different way to kaka and ronaldinho but there still attacking midfielders thats why they play best for their clubs with a defensive partner ie makelele,carrick,alonso.

Kaka

Totti

Riquelme

Van Der Vaart

Deco

Diego

Aimar

Nasri

Arteta

Just Look Who IS AM on the Database' date=' As its pretty Realistic as to Who is & Isent an AM in real life (Whole point of the game)[/quote']

Yes, that's where I am saying Hleb and Gerrard aren't and one big problem Shels... You forgot Ronaldinho!!!!

Hleb IS an AM. Its just that ever since he made his move Arsenal hes being played out wide making him an "Arsenal winger." Same thing goes for Rosicky.

And you can put Hleb on that list..... but it would have to be the Alex Hleb that played for Stuttgart. :P His form during those times was quite unbelievable. If I'm not mistaken' date=' he was even dubbed as the "white Ronaldinho" back then! :D[/quote']

Well said to be honest. Arsene Winger :P seems to be switching fantastic AMs into rather half baked wingers.

I want to see Rosicky back behind the two forwards...

is Hleb doing there lol. Where's Kaka!

Has to be Ronaldinho though.

Kaka should be up there. I think ronaldinho is the best one, but don't insult hleb. Hes definelty one of the world's best players. U just look at him play each game on Arsenal and hes dribbling accuary is brilliant along with his vision.

• 3 weeks later...

Kaka' date=' Ronaldinho, Diego, Scholes, Riquelme, Aimar, Guti, Borowski, Pirlo, Sneijder I could go on....these are all players who are better than Van Der Vaart IMO.[/quote']

sneijder is not really a AM, he is more an CM or LM..When he played for Ajax yes he played basicly as an Am because ajax didnt have better players on that position than wesley sneijder. Ok he is more offensice than deffensive but for Real Madrid he plays Lm And most of the time real madrid has 2 attackers Sneijder can go forward.....

BUt you cnat compare Van der Vaart and Sneijder.. they have both a good kick (sneijders is a little bit better) but van der vaart is more a leader and has a better tactical view..

Pirlo is a Cm, Borowski is old and he is not that good anymore and not realy a pure am aswell ok Guti plays as am for real but VDV is better ( and has more future potential) ok i agree diego is realy good but not better

And Rafael van der vaart can play as rm aswell

(see ducth footbaal team)