The Walking Dead (includes spoilers)

Ste G

Re: The Walking Dead (includes spoilers)

I feel so ashamed at making bob jokes now :(

don't want speculate about beth' date=' so much for the whole sanctionary thing being drawn out, now seems like that was just a go between non story :eek: just another mediocre event on the trials and tribulations of the rick mobile (JUST POINTED OUT HOW STUPID PEOPLE DON'T MAKE IT sorry for caps) the script in the church (not sure if bible passage) stating so..

anyway rick has his head firmly screwed on, he hasn't lost it B)

Someone tell me why Maggie gone with glen with school bus crew and left ricks group... tell me also why such a detachment from Maggie and her sister beth....

Seems like Beth is being looked after but is trapped intentionally

drunk and tired here ;)

someone tell me maggie and glens relationship with the Washington crew[/quote']

Glenn and Maggie where also shocked at the violence in the church, which made it easier for them to decide to leave. Also they feel the mission to Washington is real and they gave their word that they would go if they helped them at the church.

They also clearly think Beth is dead.

I think Daryl brought along some people he found in his chase of Beth, probably people that have been kidnapped like her. Because it was a bit weird how he sneaked up on the church and said 'come on out'

Few questions for you all regards TWD so far:-

1. Most creative death?

The zombie that gets split in half at the well (if not then Im gonna go with Daryl, a car boot and a zombies head.)

2. Most implausible event?

Rossita's outfit. Hey I like a Lara Croft look as much as the next guy but your faced with elimination by a word of zombies, having tooled up, faced the fact that its kill or be killed and you've paired up with an ex military killing machine so when you head to the wardrobe and the choice is easy right? Hot pants and a tied off vest top please.

3. Funniest moment?

Biter Gram - when Michonne amputates limbs and a torso to leave merle the "Go Back" message and Merle says "look, she left us a biter-gram" (if not that, when merle refers to the guy wetting himself with the weird name as neil)

4. Who's still alive that you wished shouldn't be? Beth (we think) . Sick of it to be honest, fretting over her, Daryl's misplaced daddy issues etc.

5. Who would you most like to see still alive that died?

Daryl's brother Merle - loved the anarchy and rage of the guy (although Shane still being around would have made things proper interesting)

6. Favourite TWD scene?

Merle vs Daryl part 2 - not the Circle of Death game but the proper tooth and nail, man vs zombie stabbed in the face fight scene. Felt relief and sadness for Daryl in equal measure.

7. Best male character?

Daryl, hands down. although seems to be getting less screen time of late. His has been the most pleasurable story arc in my eyes.

8. Best female character?

Maggie - massively underused also of late. My choice may be in part related to the fact I fancy her. maybe.

9. Most shocking moment?

Has to be when Carol returns and finds Lizzie has killed her sister leading Carol to walk her out to see the daisy's "just look at the flowers" .......bang.

10. How (if) will it all end?

As long as its not any of the following:-

a. It was all a dream as Rick properly awakes from his coma

b. Something to do with Aliens.

c. They all die.

personally, I would love a positive outcome, the world starts over type of thing.

Few questions for you all regards TWD so far:-

1. Most creative death?

The zombie that gets split in half at the well (if not then Im gonna go with Daryl' date=' a car boot and a zombies head.)

[b']

2. Most implausible event?[/b]

Rossita's outfit. Hey I like a Lara Croft look as much as the next guy but your faced with elimination by a word of zombies, having tooled up, faced the fact that its kill or be killed and you've paired up with an ex military killing machine so when you head to the wardrobe and the choice is easy right? Hot pants and a tied off vest top please.

3. Funniest moment?

Biter Gram - when Michonne amputates limbs and a torso to leave merle the "Go Back" message and Merle says "look, she left us a biter-gram" (if not that, when merle refers to the guy wetting himself with the weird name as neil)

4. Who's still alive that you wished shouldn't be? Beth (we think) . Sick of it to be honest, fretting over her, Daryl's misplaced daddy issues etc.

Daryl's brother Merle - loved the anarchy and rage of the guy (although Shane still being around would have made things proper interesting)

6. Favourite TWD scene?

Merle vs Daryl part 2 - not the Circle of Death game but the proper tooth and nail, man vs zombie stabbed in the face fight scene. Felt relief and sadness for Daryl in equal measure.

7. Best male character?

Daryl, hands down. although seems to be getting less screen time of late. His has been the most pleasurable story arc in my eyes.

Maggie - massively underused also of late. My choice may be in part related to the fact I fancy her. maybe.

9. Most shocking moment?

Has to be when Carol returns and finds Lizzie has killed her sister leading Carol to walk her out to see the daisy's "just look at the flowers" .......bang.

As long as its not any of the following:-

a. It was all a dream as Rick properly awakes from his coma

b. Something to do with Aliens.

c. They all die.

personally, I would love a positive outcome, the world starts over type of thing.

I love this show so find it hard to pass up an opportunity like this :)

1- The little girl Carol shot not a Zombie death but very strong emotions.

2- Carl starting to become likeable, absolutely hated him early on.

3- Glen's response to what did you do before this apocalypse to daryl after slaying a load of walkers and replying "delivering Pizza"

4- I'd agree with Beth had no real purpose, although maybe they are looking at a transformation bit like Carol.

5- Herschal by a long way, I loved that guy's voice and I just thought he was an excellent charachter. Other than that Shane was the best charachter to have died.

6- The Sophia reveal for me was so intense.

7- Tough choice for me as I think Daryl, Rick, Shane have all been brilliant

8- I would say Maggie because of the well obvious.....but has to be Carol. Couldn't stand her for 2 and a half seasons, now she is such a badass and her charachter development has been awesome.

9- Carl having to "take care" of his mum following the birth

10- No end in sight as far as I can make out, TBH I think if it were to end it won't be a happy one....

Four Walls and a Roof done and dusted.

The episode provided one of my favourite moments so far:-

Bob: "TAINTED MEAT!!!! TAINTED MEAT!!!!"

All I could think of was Tainted Love by Soft Cell! HAHA!

Gonna miss Gareth - I found him far more charismatic than the frankly clichéd Guv'nr and would have loved there to have been a running battle for some 1. considerable time.

Looks like many of us, myself included, predicted the Bob infection and Gabriel's sins - on that note, the priest needs to bite the big one and soon. The fact that someone so ruddy meek, timid and afraid has survived (clean clothes, natty chin strap, teeth, nice haircut - it like he's stepped out of VicarVogue) yet some of my favourite tooled up folks have perished annoys me no end.

Disappointed that the group are once again split up as well, only just got them back together and off they go again.

So far this season then, here's the EdMoses appreciation scale, 1 being most appreciated and going down from there:-

1. Bob - although his death was prolonged the leg and tainted meat have been great

2. Rick - always the man, but love the fact his humanity had started to return until...."I promised you" then the flash of the red handle

3. Carol - loved her taking down of Terminus, dead eye shot with the fireworks

4. Gareth - "its nothing personal", "women taste better"

5. Abraham - Ginger facial hair, vest top and do I see a wee bit more muscle to the fatty that we knew previously? really enjoying this guy at the min.

6. Daryl - criminally underusing my favourite character at the minute but with beths return seemingly imminent I'm sure he'll rise like cream once again.

7. Glenn - peacemaker? Pah. Should have let rick and Abraham go at it a little.

8. Maggie - Done nothing but look pretty so far.

9. Sasha - stop crying already and do something

10. Tyrese - puppy eyes man, whats with the puppy eyes. The irony of him having to kill again and it being Bob is not lost on me. Hopefully the big guy can crank it up a little now.

Michonne - shes been sullen and moody forever, but its less entertaining without her sword (so dry patch now over?)

Rosita - not offering much but hot pants

Eugene - still not doing much but hanging around with a mullet

Father Gabriel - done with him already

Judith - its baby, whadda ya want?

Tara - yawn.

Still to come?

Beth - I loved her sunny optimism (naivety?) but if/when she returns its likely she will no longer be the sweet, innocent and protected girl that left.

Morgan - loved his fleeting screen time to date and last we saw he had gone seriously mental but his brief appearance after the demise of the Sanctuary and the mysterious crosses left by the termini' on the rail sign after Rick had added his bit bodes very well for Morgan to become and integral part of the story.

last night's episode was Epic and continues the great start to the season after the Premiere you might expect a bit of a quieter time for a bit in build up to the mid season finale but Nope none of that!!

I don't think anybody saw that coming, fully expected the storyline with the Hunters to continue until the mid season break and come to a head then, but the pace with which the storyline is moving at the minute is Manic (perhaps even a little to quick but see what they have planned)

The group is big now so I am not surprised to see them split off and TBH Maggie and Glenn have done nothing of note for quite a while, two groups gives the scriptwriters more scope maybe even three groups as we don't know who Daryl had with him at the end or rather if he has Beth/Carol in tow...

Plus we also have Morgan to come back....

Was thinking the other day there are still a few Charachters that we ain't seen for quite a while who wernt dead the last time we saw them wander what happened to Morales and the Vatos mob maybe that might be explored somewhere down the line who knows.....

Think Rick's treatment of Gareth was brutal although understandable :P

1. Most creative death?

Hard one when it's death every week, I thought the man literally getting his face gnawed off in the 1st episode of this season was pretty brutal.

2. Most implausible event?

Carl still wearing the police hat is literally the most annoying thing of all time.

3. Funniest moment?

Rick in the tank on the opening episode when Glenn messages him on the radio.

4. Who's still alive that you wished shouldn't be?

Glenn or Maggie their arc ended ages ago I just don't see what they have to offer.

Always going to go for Shane, the best character that they built fantastically well only to kill him off, I know he lasted longer than his comic character but he was honestly 10x more interesting than Rick and I would have enjoyed seeing him split off from the group to go by himself when he contemplated it in the earlier episodes.

6. Favourite TWD scene?

Daryl discovering Merle as a zombie was a feel scene but for the tenseness it's got to be the highway scene in season 2 when Sophia runs off was fantastically done.

7. Best male character?

Was Shane obviously, right now Daryl but again I think his arc maybe over.

Michonne, it's slim pickings but there is so much of her background story to be revealed and so much potential from the comics to be pursued.

9. Most shocking moment?

When Carol and Tyresse returned to find Lizzie had killed Mika was the only moment that's left me speechless while watching Walking Dead as well as the "Look at the flowers". Don't want to rabbit on but Shanes death shocked me as well as I was 3 seasons behind when I got into the show and gathered he was one of the major characters so when he was killed it took me completely by surprise. The Sophia reveal in the barn as well.

Anything but the "It's all a dream", there's honestly so much potential for The Walking Dead that I can't even contemplate how they'll end it.

Some thoughts:

1. Abrahams crew are in a bus - cant help but feel thats gonna fill up with additional suvivors

2. Daryls return - "you can come out now" means he has new people with him and given the role the church has played in two episodes and Ricks group are still there waiting for Daryl and Carol (the chuckle bro/sis) they must be returning with at least one person that knows Father Gabriel.

3. As much as i have dissed him so far, it would be very much in keeping with TWD story arcs to turn Garbiel into a tooled up ripped sleeve killing priest, can see him taking zombies down whilst quiting the bible ala Samuel L Jackson Pulp Fiction style - i would very much like to see that.

4. Relationships - Humanity is the under current to the whole of the TWD so my money is on anither female character to arrive and "develop" a relationship with one of the main male leads - daryl/carol should not happen in my eyes so my money is on Rick.

5. Beth : as much as i find the continued search tedious, her returning to the group after a no doubt less than savoury experience could well provide some much needed tnsion with Ricks gang - she will be 'new' to some folks

6. If beth returns then ricks guys will also move on and with Gareth gone we need a new protagonist - a new baddy. We are very early into S5 so there will be a healthy chunk of the season given to a new threat, only crtitique of the Terminae is thatvthey didnt last long as a threat this season, TWD wont do that again so we are now due some major bad guy characters.

7. Morgan - he's gonna meet up with ricks crew pretty soon - Gareth confirmed he had left markings after the fall out from terminus in order to find his way to the school and they are the same markings Morgan saw on the sign that Rick had also marked - so if Morgan is following those markings they will lead him to the school. Now here's my theory: All of those zombies locked in the school are clearly going to bust out (remember the glass starting to crack?) and that herd will flock too........the church. I fully expect that Morgan will appear to save the folks in the church - which wont include Rick who will be off with Daryl.....

8. Rick and Daryl will be off to sort out the fall out from Carol whom I believe isn't with Daryl. I think Daryl has nabbed himself someone(I also think that person is a child as he seems to look down when ushering them to come out -maybe Beth is a child that was collected with children by a nefarious group) from wherever Beth is being kept and I think Carol got nabbed in trying to get Beth out. Rick and Daryl will head off to free those kids or people or what not leaving Morgan to make his big entrance!

Well, they are just opinions / ideas but I think they're possible! :D

After seeing ep 4, im pretty sure that the person with Daryl is the guy who Beth helped escape (noah). Also it finally made sense why Daryl, when asked where was Carol at the end of ep 3, answered with 'you can come out now' which hinted that something unexpected happened.

Im definetly intrigued with how the beth-Carol-Daryl-Noah arc is going to work out.

Im also fairly sure that it will go down this way: Daryl and Carol followed the car upto a certain extent, then went looking for traces, find Noah and a whole bunch of walkers, all the while the not-so-happy agents went off looking for the runaway, theres a clash between Daryl-Carol and the walkers, they get divided, Noah is with Daryl while Carol gets overwhelmed by zombies, at this point the cop guys show up, 'save' her and bring her in.

I guess Daryl wont be able to help her cause there will be a buttload of zombies inbetween.

So i guess at the end f the ep, daryl will regroup with rick and organize to go get Carol and Beth back (as noah will explain whats up)

This season has been brilliant. Every single episode has been great. I'm actually quite shocked, its almost as if the writers have decided 'right guys, its been 4 seasons of tedious buildup, lets start introducing some interesting moments'

This season has been brilliant. Every single episode has been great. I'm actually quite shocked' date=' its almost as if the writers have decided 'right guys, its been 4 seasons of tedious buildup, lets start introducing some interesting moments'[/quote']

I agree. I was never a huge fan of TWD, but I watched every episode. It was entertaining. For me personally it's not in my Top 10 of best shows ever but season 4 has been great so far. Best season BY FAR.

3. Funniest moment?

No mention for Gareth '' My brother Alex ' date=' also currently dead '' ?, what a fantastic character he could have been.....anyway with the Mullet dead?, what now for the Washington group?, a sudden about turn towards Rick i wager?[/color']

No mention for Gareth '' My brother Alex ' date=' also currently dead '' ?, what a fantastic character he could have been.....anyway with the Mullet dead?, what now for the Washington group?, a sudden about turn towards Rick i wager?[/color']

Is Mullet dead?

Yeah Gareth had so much potential, acting was fantastic disappointed they didn't drag that one out a bit longer, would have been interested to see what the 'tainted meat' could have done.

Dont think mullet guy is dead yet, he probably was knocked unconcious, but i think hes stll alive.

What actually worries me is that Ginger dude might have been contaminated, i mean, during the episode they kept showing his hand wound opening up, after he had fought that bunch of zombies at the start, so it kind of made me think that some of that zombie blood could have entered the wound, and that was why he was acting so aggresively towards the group, because he wanted to get as close to washington as possible before transforming.

Though, one thing that might also explain the hand shots might be that his bloody hand was a throwback (for him) to the flashbacks we saw about him, when he killed a bunch of guys and came back to his family with bloody hands, which made his family fear and leave him, only to get killed shortly after.

Also im surprised that ginger guy didnt kill mullet guy, i mean, after seeing the flashbacks, its obvious that the only reason ginger guy remained alive was to 'fulfill' this mission, but now that he found out that the mission and mullet guy are a hoax, i though he'd go full berserk, i mean, if i was in Ginger guy's mental state and all of that happened, i would've killed him on the spot.

Always though there was something off about mullet guy xD

Anyway, really curious to see what this group will do next, if they will go back or do something different.

WellI have finally called something right!! :P

Said when he first came in that Eugene was not all that he seems and Definetley was not a ........... Glad that it came to a head, the signs have been there a long time. Pretty sure he is still alive just a bit battered.

Mind you love his accent and his excuse when explaining to Tara about why he loves watching Abraham get his bit of ahem "ass" was quite funny :P

Think we will see them head back towards the Church now (where else have they got to go?) but my guess is when they get there (if they get there) Rick, Daryl etc all the main Charachters able to fight will be already gone to that hospital place in preperation for the mid season finale episode which will probably be the group trying to rescue Carol and Beth from the hospital, guided by that guy Noah who got away from there.

Seems the most logical explanation to me especially as next episode appears as though it is going to be a flashback episode where they explain how Carol ended up in the Hospital.

WellI have finally called something right!! :P

Said when he first came in that Eugene was not all that he seems and Definetley was not a ........... Glad that it came to a head' date=' the signs have been there a long time. Pretty sure he is still alive just a bit battered.

Mind you love his accent and his excuse when explaining to Tara about why he loves watching Abraham get his bit of ahem "ass" was quite funny :P

Think we will see them head back towards the Church now (where else have they got to go?) but my guess is when they get there (if they get there) Rick, Daryl etc all the main Charachters able to fight will be already gone to that hospital place in preperation for the mid season finale episode which will probably be the group trying to rescue Carol and Beth from the hospital, guided by that guy Noah who got away from there.

Seems the most logical explanation to me especially as next episode appears as though it is going to be a flashback episode where they explain how Carol ended up in the Hospital.[/quote']

Totally with you dude on that.

Is it just me... or was a bus flipping over enough to cause more than a scratch on his hand? Seemed a bit of a weak episode to me :(

Totally with you dude on that.

Is it just me... or was a bus flipping over enough to cause more than a scratch on his hand? Seemed a bit of a weak episode to me :(

Yeah the Bus flipping over like that, didn't look realistic either. That episode was the weakest for some time I thought. Still some have been really good :)

No real issue with the episode, I thought we learnt alot more about Abraham (aka Ginger Dude Maxpayne) and the inevitable disclosure from Eugene (aka Mullet Dude Maxpayne).

No issue with the trade mark bus flip from The A Team either.

However all of sudden we have a completely out in the open and embraced full on sexual relationship between Abraham and Hotpants (one for you there Maxpayne) that hadn't been more than hinted at previously. Its not a massively leap to understand they were doing the horizontal lambada but a little ramping up would have been nice. Not so much as a an ass grab previously then suddenly Abraham's hitting it like R Kelly.

No real issue with the episode' date=' I thought we learnt alot more about Abraham (aka Ginger Dude Maxpayne) and the inevitable disclosure from Eugene (aka Mullet Dude Maxpayne).

However all of sudden we have a completely out in the open and embraced full on sexual relationship between Abraham and Hotpants (one for you there Maxpayne) that hadn't been more than hinted at previously. Its not a massively leap to understand they were doing the horizontal lambada but a little ramping up would have been nice. Not so much as a an ass grab previously then suddenly Abraham's hitting it like R Kelly.[/quote']

Being an Old Prude :mad:, I was obviously "steaming" (Phew!) at this behaviour, can't understand men & women acting like that. After being in life threatening situations all this time without having to resort to this until right now, all of a sudden couldn't believe my eyes ( had to rewind many times ). Couldn't they have played scrabble or tiddly winks instead? May have to write to my favourite "Dear Agony Aunt" & ask her to get the show closed down, :rolleyes::D ... or maybe a bit more next week??? ;)

No real issue with the episode' date=' I thought we learnt alot more about Abraham (aka Ginger Dude Maxpayne) and the inevitable disclosure from Eugene (aka Mullet Dude Maxpayne).

However all of sudden we have a completely out in the open and embraced full on sexual relationship between Abraham and Hotpants (one for you there Maxpayne) that hadn't been more than hinted at previously. Its not a massively leap to understand they were doing the horizontal lambada but a little ramping up would have been nice. Not so much as a an ass grab previously then suddenly Abraham's hitting it like R Kelly.[/quote']

Heh, names arent my forte xD. They are like Kryptonite for me.

If You explain by just telling their names, i will be able to associate the names to the characters, but if I have to explain something about them, then i totally draw a blank on their names xD

Its not just TWD, its a general thing for me really.

These characters are rather new, so their names arent still imprinted in my brain xD