Sign in to follow this  
Gorskino10

Francesco Grandolfo (Bari's Young Shining Star)

Francesco Grandolfo

francesco_grandolfo_bari_ansa.jpg

Club: Bari

Born In: Castellana Grotte

Nationality: Itallian

Date Of Birth: 26 July 1992

Position Foward

Bio:

He debuted in Serie A with the shirt of Bari on 7 May 2011 in Bari, Palermo (1-2).

22nd May scored a Hat-Trick against Bologna in a 4-0 Win

My View:

Reminds me a little of fellow Itallian Fabio Borini, good pace and a really good eye for a goal, in todays game he looked very impressive for such a young man and with Bari already relegated he is the shining ray of light they need from such a poor season, he will be in the Serie B, but could be a starter and could thrive next season in a season i see to be his Breakout, hopefully he will get the goals his early promise deserves.

Could be snapped up if they have a good season i would see him as an ideal Youngster for any of the Itallian teams could suit a team where he could play week in week out like Cesena etc.. but i think he will stay at Bari.

Videos:

Re: Francesco Grandolfo (Bari's Young Shining Star)

That was quick - good work!

I wondered if there was a thread on him when I saw he scored a hat trick today!

Me too was lucky i watched it was only steam that didnt get taken down for Serie A.

:D

Edit:

Added new image from Bologna game after Francesco scored his first Senior Goal for Bari

Plus link below of IMScouting page of Francesco showing a video highlight of his HatTrick

Link:

http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/Bari-striker-Francesco-Grandolfo-marks-maiden-Serie-A-start-with-a-memorable-hat-trick-video/13442/

grandolfo.jpg

There is a new star that shines at Bari, is that of 18 year-old Francis Grandolfo, author of a hat-trick against Bologna. Francis is a simple boy, has two parents and two younger brothers almost the same age. In his room photos stand out as a child, already surrounded by the color of his favorite team: the Bari Grandolfo got the last, perhaps the only smile of a disastrous season for the fans of Bari He also hopes to remain in white and red next year to make a contribution to the team, despite the interest of some foreign teams. His model is Gilardino although all compare him to the genius of Antonio Cassano.

Now lets not over-hype him too much. It was the last game, Bologna had no care in the world of what was going on. They were safe, which teams like Bologna, Catania and Cagliari only care about. Does he have a decent future? Don't think it's really possible to say with a total of 116 minutes under his belt.

News:

Francesco Grandolfo is now Co-Owned by Juventus, He will stay at Bari next season and (IF) he proves himself at Bari Juve will most likly buy the other 50%

Only worry is if he does do well not sure how he would fit at Juventus, they have many Young/talented players that have not really got given a chance to shine.

But next season will be a big test for him, in SerieB it will be tough, but i think he will do well :D