Sign in to follow this  
Beatz

DM/CM Needed

Hey guys,

Im after a CM/DM 88+ riser with the potential of reaching 90 in the near future. Now I am on a limited budget with Newcastle (1mil available) so Im looking to part exchange Stiliyan Petrov (89) whos bound to drop soon? Possible transfers include:

DEBUCHY, Mathieu (89) - potential to rise to 90 in next review?

ARGANO, Wálter (89) - Also due a rise to 90 since Napoli done well in Serie A and he broke into the Uruguay set up?

GARCIA, Javi (89) - More expensive at 11mil so I'm put off by this.

FERNANDO, Francisco (90) - agains more expensive but heaps of potential for a rise

Any other suggestions welcomed.

Re: DM/CM Needed

Hey guys' date='

Im after a CM/DM 88+ riser with the potential of reaching 90 in the near future. Now I am on a limited budget with Newcastle (1mil available) so Im looking to part exchange Stiliyan Petrov (89) whos bound to drop soon? Possible transfers include:

DEBUCHY, Mathieu (89) - potential to rise to 90 in next review?

ARGANO, Wálter (89) - Also due a rise to 90 since Napoli done well in Serie A and he broke into the Uruguay set up?

GARCIA, Javi (89) - More expensive at 11mil so I'm put off by this.

FERNANDO, Francisco (90) - agains more expensive but heaps of potential for a rise

Any other suggestions welcomed.[/quote']

for me i would go for sven bender, got a lot of minutes with dortmund in the bundesligsa they won the league thus guaranteeing themselves CL football, he is 89 rated 22 years old, and will be a great addition to your squad, stumbling block is he costs 11.5million and thats before the extra few million goes on as you are player swapping

How about Rodwell. He's a little lower rated than you advertised, but he is likely to rise in the current review and keep going. being a starter at 20for a team like everton who are almost good enough for the champions league is a good achievement.

How about Rodwell. He's a little lower rated than you advertised' date=' but he is likely to rise in the current review and keep going. being a starter at 20for a team like everton who are almost good enough for the champions league is a good achievement.[/quote']

rodwell IMO will only rise progressively if Everton break into the top 4 (which is never going to happen) or gets a big money move to a top 4 club should get a 91 at best though if he stays at everton

for me i would go for sven bender' date=' got a lot of minutes with dortmund in the bundesligsa they won the league thus guaranteeing themselves CL football, he is 89 rated 22 years old, and will be a great addition to your squad, stumbling block is he costs 11.5million and thats before the extra few million goes on as you are player swapping[/quote']

Bid placed, just in a bidding war now with Sunderland so hopefully the toon come out on top :)

How about Rodwell. He's a little lower rated than you advertised' date=' but he is likely to rise in the current review and keep going. being a starter at 20for a team like everton who are almost good enough for the champions league is a good achievement. [/quote']

Rodwell is a player with great potential and a riser if he moves on from Everton, however as it stands I have no chance of getting him as Norwich and Sunderland are in a bidding war for him at 32mil.

Sandro is another good potential riser but he is at a managed club and due to my limited resources would be unable to buy him.

Any other suggestions?