Longest Unbeaten Run

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

Re: Longest Unbeaten Run

My 83 unbeaten run ended today. :mad:

Almost a whole year unbeaten.:rolleyes:

Funnily, my longest win run in this time was only 14. In another setup I did go on a 24 game winning run though.

The defeat came against by far the weakest team in my division too. Average rating of starting XI about 77, mine 90.

I don't question that, but I am fascinated by the fact that it comes on the day I first experience a player randomly being bought by my chairman. My chairman decided to buy a 12k player that actually plays for Barrow, the team I am.

Ever happened to anyone? And my squad isn't close to being below 21 either.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funnily' date=' my longest win run in this time was only 14. In another setup I did go on a 24 game winning run though.

The defeat came against by far the weakest team in my division too. Average rating of starting XI about 77, mine 90.

I don't question that, but I am fascinated by the fact that it comes on the day I first experience a player randomly being bought by my chairman. My chairman decided to buy a 12k player that actually plays for Barrow, the team I am.

Ever happened to anyone? And my squad isn't close to being below 21 either.[/quote']

Whats your secret? please post a screenshot of your tactics

:)

Whats your secret? please post a screenshot of your tactics

:)

my tactics on how to lose against a team with an average rating 13 points less? :D:D

I have no special tactics. I used to play 3-5-2 but then that stopped working and I changed to 4-4-2 with this team. I used my money well and built a strong team but I dont think I am a great tactician.

my tactics on how to lose against a team with an average rating 13 points less? :D:D

I have no special tactics. I used to play 3-5-2 but then that stopped working and I changed to 4-4-2 with this team. I used my money well and built a strong team but I dont think I am a great tactician.

Yeah same I change my tactics often' date=' but end up losing to teams way under my rating. What team are you at?[/color']

Funnily' date=' my longest win run in this time was only 14. In another setup I did go on a 24 game winning run though.

I don't question that, but I am fascinated by the fact that it comes on the day I first experience a player randomly being bought by my chairman.[b'] My chairman decided to buy a 12k player that actually plays for Barrow, the team I am.

Ever happened to anyone? And my squad isn't close to being below 21 either.[/b]

there was some kinda bug in the system happened to quite a few peeps across the board, apparently just report it as such and it'll get reversed/sorted out

longest unbeaten run

i went for a full season in a scottish bottom division league unbeaten(queens park), only drawed about 4-5 games if i rember properly aswell(won league etc)

and went for a full season unbeaten in a world champ, although i didn't win the league only came second due to drawing a lot of games

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived