Pat Kanyuka- Mentioned before, only rated 73 but is basically a QPR regular now. I emailed SM but there has been no reply and he really should be 80/81

Calvin Andrew- Rated 64 and is breaking into the first team at luton, scoring at the weekend against saaaarfend. Although luton are down, he should get more of a chance in league 1 and could go to 77 just on this years appearances.

Jake Cole- Rated 74 but with jones and royce getting on at qpr it could be his chance next season. Started against wolves

Also two I have mentioned are david forde and bialkowski- see my other thread

Re: English prospects

i like kanyuka as a prospect.

also (not that i want to nick your thread) but some other english possible prospects that might of already had a small mention.

Grant Leadbitter-21, rated 83, 3.5 mil.

Now sunderland are going up i would hope that this guy will be playing lots of first team football next season. Currently sunderlands 3rd top goal scorer even though hes a centre midfield. apparently he has just signed a new contract so he will be at the club till 2009.seems to be very popular with keane. also he has been getting a bit of play i think for england under 20's.

tell me what you think.

luke.

Pat Kanyuka- Mentioned before' date=' only rated 73 but is basically a QPR regular now. I emailed SM but there has been no reply and he really should be 80/81

Calvin Andrew- Rated 64 and is breaking into the first team at luton, scoring at the weekend against saaaarfend. Although luton are down, he should get more of a chance in league 1 and could go to 77 just on this years appearances.

Jake Cole- Rated 74 but with jones and royce getting on at qpr it could be his chance next season. Started against wolves

Also two I have mentioned are david forde and bialkowski- see my other thread[/quote']

good fins, all look good especially Kanyuka.

been a fan of Bialkowski ever since he arrived, told some about him months ago, just hope they listened, got him for a few teams though and i really prefer him to Davis, even though he is a decent GK, Bartosz all the way!

Andrew too, should go up about 10 anyways, and could get a chance next year as you said. worth the money

Andrew Carrol - Newcatsle United , had the odd few sub appearnces obviously due to injuries to the Newcatsle squad. But is scoring for fun in the reserves. Will definatly be a star , but for now a rating of 80 is about right which is about a 5 point increase.

Micheal Johnson - Man city , started playing regulary now , currently 77 eaisly 83.

Fran Merida - Arsenal , althought he hasnt played a match yet for them , he is suppose to be the next Fabreagas , in the future a definatly 90!

Philip Ifiil - Odd sub appearnace and start for Tottenham rated 76 should make 80 !

i like kanyuka as a prospect.

also (not that i want to nick your thread) but some other english possible prospects that might of already had a small mention.

Grant Leadbitter-21' date=' rated 83, 3.5 mil.

Now sunderland are going up i would hope that this guy will be playing lots of first team football next season. Currently sunderlands 3rd top goal scorer even though hes a centre midfield. apparently he has just signed a new contract so he will be at the club till 2009.seems to be very popular with keane. also he has been getting a bit of play i think for england under 20's.

tell me what you think.

luke.[/quote']

they all have a great chance of getting to the top but i think scott sinclair is a great prospect as well with some of the goals he scored for plymouth

and chris eagles with that brilliant goal versus Everton at the weekend

Suppose you could add chris eagles to that list, he has had alot of first team experience as his been out on loan a few times. And scored his first league goal for united. dunno what his rating is now but if he can push on from that that'd be good

they all have a great chance of getting to the top but i think scott sinclair is a great prospect as well with some of the goals he scored for plymouth

and chris eagles with that brilliant goal versus Everton at the weekend

yeah just looking for some more info on sinclair.

didnt realise he was top goal scorer for chelsea reserves.7 goals so far.

and also getting some england under 18's games.

is it about 6 weeks till english ratings?

luke.

Sinclair looks a decent plaer , but to be honest I dont expect him to become anything spectacular. he has scored a few goals but he hasnt set the league on fire. I dont see him rising any higher than 81/82 next rating changes.

Althought I expect Derbyshire to also reach the 85 mark!

• 3 months later...

Andrew Carrol - Newcatsle United ' date=' had the odd few sub appearnces obviously due to injuries to the Newcatsle squad. But is scoring for fun in the reserves. Will definatly be a star , but for now a rating of 80 is about right which is about a 5 point increase.

[b']Micheal Johnson - Man city , started playing regulary now , currently 77 eaisly 83.[/b]

Fran Merida - Arsenal , althought he hasnt played a match yet for them , he is suppose to be the next Fabreagas , in the future a definatly 90!

Philip Ifiil - Odd sub appearnace and start for Tottenham rated 76 should make 80 !

Definetly deserves an increase, scored a great goal last night versus Derby

Matt Derbyshire (currently 83) definately deserves an increase in my opinion. After his excellent scoring record from last season he has already scored twice this season from 3 sub appearances.

Victor Anichebe (currently 82) has started both of Everton's games this season and scored once so could be due an increase if he holds his place in the team and continues to score goals.

Scott Sinclair (currently 80) started against Man Utd in the league last season before going off injured and played the last 40mins in the Charity Shield last week. However... he hasn't featured in the league so will probably have his playing time limited to league cup games for the rest of the season.

Adam Hammill (currently 80) is on loan to Southampton and came on as a sub at the weekend. Could increase if he gets a good run in the team. He's only 19 and is owned by Liverpool.

Chris Baird (currently 83) is the 1st choice right back for Fulham this season after joining from Southampton in the summer.

David Healy (currently 84) has scored 2 in 2 for Fulham so far. It will be interesting to see how he does as was expected to be 3rd choice behind McBride and Kamara.

• 2 months later...