Sign in to follow this  
CCFC_2009

Cavani, Pazzini or Rossi

I currently own Pazzini

Which player in your opinion has the most potential to reach the highest SM rating

Also if you know any other 91 rated striker I should get instead please mention

Falcao and Suarez are taken

Also I can swap Darren Fletcher for Sahin. Worth it ?

Re: Cavani, Pazzini or Rossi

cavani top goal scorer in italy including continental and intercontinetal cups me thinks? he will surely rise.. however rossi is also a hot prospect being linked with moves to barcelona and if that does happen who knows how good he can become but that is if he does move...

Secondly depending on CLF fletcher may or may not rise but suhin is a definite riser to 92 if he keeps form as he just signed a contract with real madrid from 2012... your choice...

I rate Cavani, been excellent this season, but maybe not the next? I've heard no transfer rumours for him.

Rossi will rise to 92, but if he moves to Barcelona - enormous potential, he'll be the definite buy.

And yes, definitely swap Fletcher for Sahin. Class player. BUT, again, he might be a benchwarmer, and Fletcher has won the league, but possibly being replaced this summer.

In my opinion, I would take Rossi and Sahin.

I rate Cavani' date=' been excellent this season, but maybe not the next? I've heard no transfer rumours for him.

Rossi will rise to 92, but if he moves to Barcelona - enormous potential, he'll be the definite buy.

And yes, definitely swap Fletcher for Sahin. Class player. BUT, again, he might be a benchwarmer, and Fletcher has won the league, but possibly being replaced this summer.

In my opinion, I would take Rossi and Sahin.[/quote']

Rossi is good but how will he get in the Barca team,cant see them dropping Pedro or Villa.

You shouldnt only look at the current ratings !

You have a bunch of players in different leagues that will have a big boost soon !

Moussa Sow & Yao Kouassi Gervinho is 2 players in LOSC Lille that I'm quite certain will go over the 90 Mark by next rating !

Kevin Gameiro in Lorient is another one that will do well in the next rating of Ligue 1 !

Silva Neymar is another good prospect, aswell as Andy Carroll ... but out of those 3, Cavani or Rossi is the way to go.

And yes, Swapping Fletcher for Sahin is worth it :)

EDIT: Yes, Getting Cavani in exchange for Vucinic is a good deal !

I rate Cavani' date=' been excellent this season, but maybe not the next? I've heard no transfer rumours for him.

In my opinion, I would take Rossi and Sahin.[/quote']

1) I doubt Barca has the cash to pick up Rossi if they do go for Fabregas.

2) Replace Fletcher? With who? Lol. Do you even watch United games to begin with? I agree that Sahin has a 92/93 potential but given that Real has an overloaded midfield, he might not see that much playing time so it would likely be hard for him to rise.

3) I rate Cavani and Rossi as equals in their current form though i think Rossi just edges it in terms of potential but only so slightly.

Cheers,

Roy

Ok thanks I have offered Pazzini + 3 million = Rossi

Good deal?

EDIT:

Also getting Cavani in a swap for Vucinic

I'd be a little careful, Rossi is a sensational talent and is attracting high profile European attention however can't see him doing anything at Barcelona other than burning a hole in the bench although should he stay with Villareal, his goal scoring record and general play can only improve. So, i'd myself do the Pazzini deal because Rossi has got more potential and because generally I prefer Rossi to Pazzini.

Cavani for Vucinic, good deal for you IMO, despite signing a new contract with Napoli recently Cavani is attracting supposed interest from Real Madrid of all clubs and you know what that means when they come sniffing around. Second top goal scorer in Italy I believe with 26 goals which shows he's sheer class. Although Pazzini isn't bad, I'd still prefer Cavani.

On the Fletcher for Sahin deal, this is a massive gamble IMO, Fletcher has a proven track record of being included in the bigger games in United's season (minus the CL final this year) and plays a important part in a winning side whereas Sahin has just signed for Real Madrid from German champions Borrusia (Spelling:o) and its uncertain as to how or where he's going to get a look in ahead of Alonso, Ozil, Khedira, Kaka and to a lesser extent many young talents like Pedro Leon and Canales so it's a huge gamble on someone so young and i'd preferably keep Fletcher for now as it's looking difficult to see where Sahin is going to get game time from.

I'd be a little careful' date=' Rossi is a sensational talent and is attracting high profile European attention however can't see him doing anything at Barcelona other than burning a hole in the bench although should he stay with Villareal, his goal scoring record and general play can only improve. So, i'd myself do the Pazzini deal because Rossi has got more potential and because generally I prefer Rossi to Pazzini.[/quote']

As you say, Rossi is a sensational talent, that i agree on very much!

But that Rossi would " burn a hole in the bench " i think is a little over the top... Sure, he wont be a starter from the get-go but given enough time to adapt to how Barcelona plays, I'd say He'd start atleast 40-50% of Barca's matches and be a super-sub in the others ... That said, I'm hoping that Rossi will see reason and join my beloved Tottenham instead :D

And, I'd do the deal aswell !

Cavani for Vucinic' date=' good deal for you IMO, despite signing a new contract with Napoli recently Cavani is attracting supposed interest from Real Madrid of all clubs and you know what that means when they come sniffing around. Second top goal scorer in Italy I believe with 26 goals which shows he's sheer class. Although Pazzini isn't bad, I'd still prefer Cavani.[/quote']

Yeah he clinched the 2nd spot 2 goals behind Di Natale ( Who deserves to get his 93 rating back btw !! )

I don't think that Cavani would get a spot in RM, now that's one that'd " Burn a hole in the bench "

I'd still trade " my " Vucinic for Cavani any day of the week !

I think Palermo is kicking themselves a bit over letting Cavani go to Napoli :P

On the Fletcher for Sahin deal' date=' this is a massive gamble IMO, Fletcher has a proven track record of being included in the bigger games in United's season (minus the CL final this year) and plays a important part in a winning side whereas Sahin has just signed for Real Madrid from German champions Borrusia (Spelling:o) and its uncertain as to how or where he's going to get a look in ahead of Alonso, Ozil, Khedira, Kaka and to a lesser extent many young talents like Pedro Leon and Canales so it's a huge gamble on someone so young and i'd preferably keep Fletcher for now as it's looking difficult to see where Sahin is going to get game time from.[/quote']

Personally, I'd do this , Sahin is a great young talent with a 91 rating ( Fletcher has 92 and is 27 )

You mention Pedro Leon and Canales, IMO Sahin is better then them and he has the chance to break into the RM starting 11 in the next season. Atleast get alot of playing time, Fletcher won't rise anymore i think, but Sahin can still hit 92/93 given time.

As you say' date=' Rossi is a sensational talent, that i agree on very much!

But that Rossi would " burn a hole in the bench " i think is a little over the top... Sure, he wont be a starter from the get-go but given enough time to adapt to how Barcelona plays, I'd say He'd start atleast 40-50% of Barca's matches and be a super-sub in the others ... That said, I'm hoping that Rossi will see reason and join my beloved Tottenham instead :D

And, I'd do the deal aswell ![/quote']

Well, look at Bojan mate, got the odd start here and there and more games off the bench but should be getting consistent game time for his talent and at his age and he simply isn't. Yes, Rossi is better but I just don't see anyone breaking up Messi, Villa and Pedro. Love to see Rossi at Tottenham though as long as he keeps away from destroying my beloved Villa, don't think I can take much more after VDV. :mad::P

Yeah he clinched the 2nd spot 2 goals behind Di Natale ( Who deserves to get his 93 rating back btw !! )

I don't think that Cavani would get a spot in RM' date=' now that's one that'd " Burn a hole in the bench "

I'd still trade " my " Vucinic for Cavani any day of the week !

I think Palermo is kicking themselves a bit over letting Cavani go to Napoli :P

[/quote']

Agree on the burn a hole in the bench and yeah i'd imagine Palermo feel a little silly, maybe thats why they seem so keen to keep Pastore now although they've always been keen to keep him away from rival teams but I imagine now more so than ever.

Personally' date=' I'd do this , Sahin is a great young talent with a 91 rating ( Fletcher has 92 and is 27 )

You mention Pedro Leon and Canales, IMO Sahin is better then them and he has the chance to break into the RM starting 11 in the next season. Atleast get alot of playing time, Fletcher won't rise anymore i think, but Sahin can still hit 92/93 given time.[/quote']

Granted, Sahin is better IMO, Real snared him for a brilliant price too and he looks a brilliant prospect but Mourinho is Mourinho and with Kaka looking like he's getting back to a suitable standard as the season ended and with Alonso, Di Maria, Ozil, Khedira, Diarra and Kaka in that midfield without mentioning others, I just feel with a move to Real Madrid so early Sahin has bitten off more than he can chew, nevertheless time will tell and I like a little gamble in terms of transfers and I would call this a gamble because of the quality of proven international midfielder's ahead of Sahin. :)

To be honest I think Rossi has a good chance at Barca. Of course you shouldn't expect him to score 30+ goals in his first season and start every match as of course he has to adapt to Barca's way of playing. But after that's done I don't see why he couldn't keep Pedro out of Barca (yeah Pedro fanboys, come and get me! :o), because what Pedro usually does is finishing someone else's great work and although he is a good finisher he just doesn't fit between the rest of Barca's attacking players when you look at creating their own chances and Rossi can actually do that. And don't forget that he's only moving clubs so he already knows all the other clubs in La Liga as he's been playing there for years now so there's no trouble adapting to a new kind of league.

Think about that for a second :)

Edit/: Though there still is a chance he won't go to Barca at all of course, but I can't see him stay at Villarreal tbh, I'd say there's a 15% chance he'll stay and if he leaves it'll be for a big club.

To be honest I think Rossi has a good chance at Barca. Of course you shouldn't expect him to score 30+ goals in his first season and start every match as of course he has to adapt to Barca's way of playing. But after that's done I don't see why he couldn't keep Pedro out of Barca (yeah Pedro fanboys' date=' come and get me! :o), because what Pedro usually does is finishing someone else's great work and although he is a good finisher he just doesn't fit between the rest of Barca's attacking players when you look at creating their own chances and Rossi can actually do that. And don't forget that he's only moving clubs so he already knows all the other clubs in La Liga as he's been playing there for years now so there's no trouble adapting to a new kind of league.

Edit/: Though there still is a chance he won't go to Barca at all of course, but I can't see him stay at Villarreal tbh, I'd say there's a 15% chance he'll stay and if he leaves it'll be for a big club.[/quote']

Hmm, I see your point but I just can't see Barcelona forking out more money for a forward seeing as they've got 3 who have bagged nearly 100 goals between them in a season I believe and with Bojan on the bench, just can't see it happening. Although after the Ibrahimovic affair, it would be interesting to see what they come to offer Villareal at the table, maybe 50M plus Iniesta this time. :rolleyes:

Hmm' date=' I see your point but I just can't see Barcelona forking out more money for a forward seeing as they've got 3 who have bagged nearly 100 goals between them in a season I believe and with Bojan on the bench, just can't see it happening. Although after the Ibrahimovic affair, it would be interesting to see what they come to offer Villareal at the table, maybe 50M plus Iniesta this time. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Haha, nah I wouldn't go for him if I were Barca. But then again that doesn't really matter for Rossi as Barca aren't the only club interested.

To be honest I think Rossi has a good chance at Barca. Of course you shouldn't expect him to score 30+ goals in his first season and start every match as of course he has to adapt to Barca's way of playing. But after that's done I don't see why he couldn't keep Pedro out of Barca (yeah Pedro fanboys' date=' come and get me! :o), because what Pedro usually does is finishing someone else's great work and although he is a good finisher he just doesn't fit between the rest of Barca's attacking players when you look at creating their own chances and Rossi can actually do that. And don't forget that he's only moving clubs so he already knows all the other clubs in La Liga as he's been playing there for years now so there's no trouble adapting to a new kind of league.

Edit/: Though there still is a chance he won't go to Barca at all of course, but I can't see him stay at Villarreal tbh, I'd say there's a 15% chance he'll stay and if he leaves it'll be for a big club.[/quote']

I just want to note the Pedro provides the width and some flair for Barcelona.

True and I never said Pedro is a bad player. Just wanted to mention that I think Rossi has a fair chance of keeping Pedro out when you look at both players.

I know you never said that. :)

But the reason I dont think Rossi would keep him out, is due to the width that Pedro provides, he's the only one of the front three thats an actual winger, and he allows the opposition back line to be stretched, exhibited by his goal in the CL final.

I think if Rossi comes to Barce, he'd rotate with Villa, and sometimes replace Messi if a big game is coming up, and we dont want to risk injury or fatigue