Sign in to follow this  
benjfarrar

Javier hernandez?! 92/93?

Re: Javier hernandez?! 92/93?

Agreed, 90 is a definite, 91 is deserved as well but theres prob a 60/40 chance of it happening, just pray he has an awesome game on the weekend then there will be no reason for him to go 2up!!

Surely hernandez is better than an 89 rating' date=' surely he is better than eboue and wes brown?[/quote']

Wow.... He just came onto the scene. No doubt he's better but his rating isn't just going to sky rocket over there's because of it. Eboue and Brown have been plying their trade for years in the big leagues now. People need to settle down about ratings of up and coming players.

Wow.... He just came onto the scene. No doubt he's better but his rating isn't just going to sky rocket over there's because of it. Eboue and Brown have been plying their trade for years in the big leagues now. People need to settle down about ratings of up and coming players.

Here, here. Sensible words. :)

look at pedro

83-88

88-90

90-92

92-93

so maybe hernandez after Saturday's match if results in his favor could go

78-83

83-86

86-88

88-89

89-90 (will going 90 no matter of result) and maybe 89-91 (if if they win )

Surely hernandez is better than an 89 rating' date=' surely he is better than eboue and wes brown?[/quote']

I think you are onto something....

I believe he scored more goals then Torres?

Javier for 95..............

But seriously a 90/91 looks more likely..

look at pedro

83-88

88-90

90-92

92-93

so maybe hernandez after Saturday's match if results in his favor could go

78-83

83-86

86-88

88-89

89-90 (will going 90 no matter of result) and maybe 89-91 (if if they win )

And that would be quite sensible. I don't see any problem with a 91. However a 92/93? But in terms of overall ability and not just getting goals. He's not as good as Robinho, Van Persie, Berbatov, Pato, Di Natale and such. However at his age, skies the limit really.

Wow, guys chill a bit lol. He's obviously new to SM, give him a break. We've all done the " WHY IS HE THAT RATING? HE SHOULD BE LIKE 97!"

90 is 110% likely, personally I think he has done enough to warrant a +2 but SM are conservative with their rating changes. So because the Prem gets reviewed 3 times a season now it's likely that they will do +1 now and then another +1/2 in the next changes providing he is still starting and scoring goals which I have no doubt he will do throughout his career :) natural goalscorer.

OK the OP is obviously new, dont be too harsh, but the way i look at it is this:

These are the end of season ratings, so the big leagues arnt going to be rated again until October/November time, which is about 5 months time, are SM going to be conservative when these will be their ratings for 5 months? Which is why i would say a rise to 91 isnt as unlikely as many think*

Also add to this united's PL win and possible CL win and thats some serious accolades (not to mention his own goal haul)

*This is also why i think these ratings wont be that conservative, at least compared to some mid season ones