Kolarov, Taiwo, Schemlzer

ZiadAladdin

Re: Kolarov, Taiwo, Schemlzer

All three have a chance to rise to 90, certainly Schmelzer and Kolarov. I'd say Taiwo would have the best platform to get the highest rating at Milan SHOULD things work out, Kolarov at City also has good platform if they improve as we expect, whereas at Dortmund I think Schmelzer might take longer to get higher, however International football might aid him and in this respect Schmelzer has the edge over the other 2.

Tbh all are pretty closely matched so I think it's a bit of an impossible question. I'd wait until after the changes, which should be finished in a fortnight or so and then look at it again...I'd prob then sell whoever didn't rise...

All three have a chance to rise to 90' date=' certainly Schmelzer and Kolarov. I'd say Taiwo would have the best platform to get the highest rating at Milan SHOULD things work out, Kolarov at City also has good platform if they improve as we expect, whereas at Dortmund I think Schmelzer might take longer to get higher, however International football might aid him and in this respect Schmelzer has the edge over the other 2.

Tbh all are pretty closely matched so I think it's a bit of an impossible question. I'd wait until after the changes, which should be finished in a fortnight or so and then look at it again...I'd prob then sell whoever didn't rise...[/quote']

The talk is that kolarov is on his way out of Man City which could be to his detriment as he may then not get CL football if he moves to a lesser club

The talk is that kolarov is on his way out of Man City which could be to his detriment as he may then not get CL football if he moves to a lesser club

Yeah I've heard stuff but it's hard to know what is true, tbh I've heard stuff about nearly every City player. I don't know, for me, seems a bit ridiculous for them to get rid after shelling out so much last summer but I guess they are a bit ridiculous in general, so who knows...

Keep Kolarov.

In my opinion been the best LB in england last season.

Not that the standard was high for a left back :(

Sorry mate. Best LB in England? Not even close!

Players better than Kolarov:

1) Baines

2) Evra

3) Ashley Cole

Unless we are looking at totally different leagues.

Cheers,

Roy

Sorry mate. Best LB in England? Not even close!

Players better than Kolarov:

1) Baines

2) Evra

3) Ashley Cole

Unless we are looking at totally different leagues.

Cheers' date='

Roy[/quote']

Sorry i apologise lmao

For some strange apparent reason i had kolarov mixed up with shorey :confused:

Slap me please.