Fed up off Messi, he's not the world's best

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Fed up off Messi, he's not the world's best Messi's main talent - the ability to produce unstoppable game-winning mazy runs - is so generic, common, and useless that no one else in the world has

Re: Fed up off Messi, he's not the world's best shut up and stop embarrasing yourself you deluded idiot, ronaldo isnt in the same class as messi never mind better, just cause he used to play for uni

I'm really fed up of him He is not the world best, Xavi and Iniesta makes him and without them he is nothing Spainish league is easy to play in if you play for barcelona or real, winning title after

Re: Fed up off Messi, he's not the world's best

Hahaha you haters keep hating on messi while he will be voted the best player in the world for a 3rd consecutive time(the only other player to win 3 consecutive times was platini) by coaches and players, aka people who have actually played professional football and actually know about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Diego Lopez?

I really don't care as to why people like you rant for a player who clearly is considered the Best Player in the World' date='and this is coming form a hardcore RM fan.

You keep repeating 1 redundant point as that Messi is nothing without Xavi and Iniesta,but that would apply to many other players.

What is Ronaldo without Ozil or Alonso?

Messi is the best player currently....accept it.

And this not that Messi has not faced English opposition..

Forgetting the UEFA CL final?

Messi's towering header?

Messi= Best player in the worldAfter Ronaldo that is...

1. Im not a real madrid fan but i hate barcelona as everyone is blinded by them and messi

2. Ronaldo needs no one, he proved it time and time again, look at the Portugal team, the only kinda other big name is Nani whereas Argentina has Pastore, Tevez, Aguero, Di Maria etc

3. Diego Lopez isnt that great

4. You say he scores vs english clubs, yes but he has his Xavi and Iniesta there to support him, if he played in the premiership he would prob score 10

5. Look at the spainish league and English, in Spain top goalscorer with 40 and 31 was from real and barce (NO SHOCKS) but in english top goalscorers hit 21 a big difference, so it shows that spain is about attack attack attack

TalentSearcher -

Answer me this. When Messi runs circles around defenders, takes on, 3/4/5, then finishes from an acute angle how does Xavi and Iniesta support him ?

Your making it out like he is just some fox in the box that scores tap ins and does nothing else.

Cant believe people are wasting their time on this, i can remember you being the most biased United fan on this forum, and of course we all know who out of Ronaldo and Messi has played for United.

Also i prefer Ronaldo as a player but to continuously cite the fact Messi isnt the best is due to Xavi and Iniesta supporting him is not a strong argument.

1. Im not a real madrid fan but i hate barcelona as everyone is blinded by them and messi

2. Ronaldo needs no one' date=' he proved it time and time again, look at the Portugal team, the only kinda other big name is Nani whereas Argentina has Pastore, Tevez, Aguero, Di Maria etc

3. Diego Lopez isnt that great

4. You say he scores vs english clubs, yes but he has his Xavi and Iniesta there to support him, if he played in the premiership he would prob score 10

5. Look at the spainish league and English, in Spain top goalscorer with 40 and 31 was from real and barce (NO SHOCKS) but in english top goalscorers hit 21 a big difference, so it shows that spain is about attack attack attack[/quote']

If I remember correctly Diego Lopez had the best shots-to-saves ratio,so he is that good.

Ronaldo does need he intricate passing of the whole RM team that gets him in his desired positions,i.e. the LW or the upfront position.True,he has had many amazing solo goals,but saying that he needs no one is ludicrous.

Why if Ronaldo is so good,don't Accrintgon Stanley(some British club),sell all their players,remove the coach and take huge loans and buy Ronaldo?

I mean,he apperantly is THAT good and does not need anyone,he should easily win a match on his own without anybody else's help?

If I remember correctly Diego Lopez had the best shots-to-saves ratio' date='so he is that good.

Ronaldo does need he intricate passing of the whole RM team that gets him in his desired positions,i.e. the LW or the upfront position.True,he has had many amazing solo goals,but saying that he needs no one is ludicrous.

Why if Ronaldo is so good,don't Accrintgon Stanley(some British club),sell all their players,remove the coach and take huge loans and buy Ronaldo?

I mean,he apperantly is THAT good and does not need anyone,he should easily win a match on his own without anybody else's help?[/quote']

Diego Lopez isnt that great

Ronaldo does need players but he can do the work on his own if he needs to for Example Portugal, he has no big names except maybe Nani but with Messi he need Xavi and Iniesta other wise he is nothing For example Argentina -

1. Had the most shots in the world cup, how many goals? 0 and he couldnt even get a goal vs South Korea, Greece or Nigeria who were in their group, come on "very big teams" and 0 goals and Xavi and Iniesta wins the world cup

2. In the recent Copa America, How many Goals did Messi score? Could that be 0, and he couldnt get a goal vs Colombia, Costa Rica and Bolivia, big teams, oh he lives up to his name as the world's best NOT

He really lives up the best doesnt he and before you say Ronaldo only scored 1 in the world cup, look at their group of death - Brazil, Ivory Coast and North Korea. Portugal also didn't have Nani as he was injured but Messi had Tevez, Di Maria, Higuain and augero but still 0 goals

1. Im not a real madrid fan but i hate barcelona as everyone is blinded by them and messi And you are blinded with hate at Barcelona

2. Ronaldo needs no one' date=' he proved it time and time again, look at the Portugal team, the only kinda other big name is Nani whereas Argentina has Pastore, Tevez, Aguero, Di Maria etc - [b']I hate it when those who hate messi always turn to int records, that and the fact that messi hasn't played in the primier league.[/b]

3. Diego Lopez isnt that great -Wow, shocking

4. You say he scores vs english clubs, yes but he has his Xavi and Iniesta there to support him, if he played in the premiership he would prob score 10 -Really? Really? REALLY!! Did you see what he did to your beloved Man Utd?

5. Look at the spainish league and English, in Spain top goalscorer with 40 and 31 was from real and barce (NO SHOCKS) but in english top goalscorers hit 21 a big difference, so it shows that spain is about attack attack attacks. So?

Why has this thread been revived, we have clearly proven you wrong?

Again I refer to messi goal against real madrid' date=' did you see xavi or iniesta laying it on a plate for him? No, he dribbled past all those players and proved he is the best in the world.

Can ronaldo do it alone, without the entire madrid team trying to set him up?

Honestly mate, practically the whole forum is telling you that you are wrong and you are still adimant about been a ronaldo fanboy.

Again you critisied messi for scoring 40+ goal in la liga, so why don't you critise ronaldo???:rolleyes:B)[/quote']

Still no reply on this..

Ronaldo can actually do it alone......

I should have put his quote up aswell, we were talking about when messi bamboozeled real madrid all by himself to score and get Barca into the final. But he is saying he needed xavi and ineista plus referee to make that happen. And he believes Ronaldo can score a goal like that...

People are using Ronaldo's Portugal performances to come to his defence but do these people really watch Messi for Argentina or do they check the scores and see that Messi didn't score and assume he played terribly? And btw it's not like Ronaldo sets the world alight at Portugal anyway.

People are using Ronaldo's Portugal performances to come to his defence but do these people really watch Messi for Argentina or do they check the scores and see that Messi didn't score and assume he played terribly? And btw it's not like Ronaldo sets the world alight at Portugal anyway.

Well said, especially bold bit:)

• 2 weeks later...

Still no reply on this..

You talk about Messi goal vs Real Madrid' date=' dont you see( prob cant as your blinded by Messi) that the Real Madrid players wasnt going for the ball, they were aiming to take him out

Ronaldo scored 40+ goals in la liga - it an easy league yes but he already proved himself in England scoring 44, and when Ronaldo did score a record breaking 40, no one cared because they are blinded by Messi

[b']If Messi is the best in the world as you all keep saying, why cant he score for Argentina in big competitions like World cup or even easilier copa america?[/b] look who they had in their group come on, Colombia, Costa Rica and Bolivia (copa america) and South Korea, Greece or Nigeria(world cup) you your telling me that Messi cant score 1 goal in them games

He even had 30 shots in the world cup which was the most and 0 goals at least Ronaldo got 1

I just wait for you to reply as i still havent got on about that as your blinded by him

Look at Portugal team - Ronaldo, Nani, Meireles, Moutinho, Pepe, Carvalho, Hugo Almeida, Danny, Coentrao

the only big names helping Ronaldo are Nani and Coentrao - all the rest are past it or not that great

Look at Argentina - Messi, Tevez, Higuain, Pastore, Di Maria, Aguero - all top players to help Messi but still 0 goals

And you say Messi helped them to win the champs league - never would of happened if ref decisions never always went their way, i can name 6 incidents over the last couple of years and weirdly no other team is like it, it all because Platini and Blatter loves Barcelona and its all corrupt

don't ignore the world cup and copa america thing among other things like u all have been doing as u cant see nothing bad about Messi

You talk about Messi goal vs Real Madrid' date=' dont you see( prob cant as your blinded by Messi) that the Real Madrid players wasnt going for the ball, they were aiming to take him out

Ronaldo scored 40+ goals in la liga - it an easy league yes but he already proved himself in England scoring 44, and when Ronaldo did score a record breaking 40, no one cared because they are blinded by Messi

[b']If Messi is the best in the world as you all keep saying, why cant he score for Argentina in big competitions like World cup or even easilier copa america?[/b] look who they had in their group come on, Colombia, Costa Rica and Bolivia (copa america) and South Korea, Greece or Nigeria(world cup) you your telling me that Messi cant score 1 goal in them games

He even had 30 shots in the world cup which was the most and 0 goals at least Ronaldo got 1

I just wait for you to reply as i still havent got on about that as your blinded by him

Look at Portugal team - Ronaldo, Nani, Meireles, Moutinho, Pepe, Carvalho, Hugo Almeida, Danny, Coentrao

the only big names helping Ronaldo are Nani and Coentrao - all the rest are past it or not that great

Look at Argentina - Messi, Tevez, Higuain, Pastore, Di Maria, Aguero - all top players to help Messi but still 0 goals

And you say Messi helped them to win the champs league - never would of happened if ref decisions never always went their way, i can name 6 incidents over the last couple of years and weirdly no other team is like it, it all because Platini and Blatter loves Barcelona and its all corrupt

don't ignore the world cup and copa america thing among other things like u all have been doing as u cant see nothing bad about Messi

Fantastically put.

People say Messi is Argentina's playmaker so doesn't score many goals. Why doesn't he leave that role to Pastore or an actual centre midfielder.

Best player in the world has to be the most consistent and as you put Messi can't score in big competitions for Argentina so its not Messi.

Xavi, Iniesta and Villa are quite clearly the best as they are the most consistent in the footballing year. Villa scored like 45 goals in 70 odd games for Spain compared to 17 in 60 for Messi.

4 against Chelsea a couple of seasons ago spring to mind for the incidents.Not forgetting they're pestering of the referee in the semi's last season.

For me the FB page sums it up...

Messi wears the number 10 shirt of Darren Mackie

Clearly a Ronaldo fanboy. How anyone can watch the two matches over the past few days and still belive Ronaldo is better is beyond me. An once again on the national team point, Messi does not have to score to play well. Trust me, I watch most of Argentina's games and he is man of the match for most of them. And finally during the World Cup I can say 100% that Messi was miles better than Ronaldo even though Ronaldo was the only one to score of the two.

It still makes me laugh how people still say Portugal have no big named players , it also makes me laugh that people say if Messi was so good Argentina would win everything. Since when did Portugal ever win anything.

Also the fact Messi is the player of the year that kind of cements the deal for me. His two goals vs Madrid were both awesome, bit better than the tap in by Ronaldo but i will say when it all kicked off, Ronaldo looked embarrassed. I was actually pleased with him in that respect.

Okaaay someone hates Messi...

Okay lets address your "biased" message starting from the top.

Ok your 1st sentence is as smart as your IQ(pp) , Are you trying to tell me that Messi's goal against Real Madrid doesn't count because "they were trying to take him out"?????

When did Ronaldo score 44 goals in the priemeir league? What season?

Blah Bla Blah, thats the only thing you and many other people bring when saying Messi is not good. For the record WATCH THE GAMES HE PLAYS FOR ARGENTINA AND JUDGE HIM BY HOW HE PERFORMES, instead you just look at the scores to see if messi has scored yet, honestly!?

I have watched so many Argentina games and I know for a fact that Messi plays a deeper role at am for Argentina more like a playermaker. And if you did watch Argentina games you would know that Messi is the one who creates all the chances.

On one hand, Lionel terrorized the Nigerian, South Korean, Greek and also Mexican defences. He created multiple chances for teammates and drew endless saves from opposition goalkeepers, the only thing he didn't do was score. IF you can remember...

Apart from Ronaldo's goal what did he do in the world cup?

Read back at your comments from the beginning to the last then tell me your not biased.

Ok some weird things happen with Barcelona(even against my team chelsea) but there is no dening Messi is world class. I just feel that you should judge him more fairly.

Fantastically put.

People say Messi is Argentina's playmaker so doesn't score many goals. Why doesn't he leave that role to Pastore or an actual centre midfielder.

Best player in the world has to be the most consistent and as you put Messi can't score in big competitions for Argentina so its not Messi.

Xavi' date=' Iniesta and Villa are quite clearly the best as they are the most consistent in the footballing year. Villa scored like 45 goals in 70 odd games for Spain compared to 17 in 60 for Messi.

4 against Chelsea a couple of seasons ago spring to mind for the incidents.Not forgetting they're pestering of the referee in the semi's last season.

For me the FB page sums it up...

Messi wears the number 10 shirt of Darren Mackie[/quote']

Thank god you see it

I can name other times Barcelona cheated to win in europe like

1. Messi diving to get Del Horno sent off - oh wait Messi don't dive, i cant say anything bad about him to u lot as he your god of football

2. Motta red card as Busquets rolls on the floor and takes a quick look at ref

3. Van Persie red - which help Barcelona cruise to victory

4. Pepe red - Alves acting

5. Higuain disallowed goal which might off turned the game on its head

6. Chelsea screw job

Said7Fabregas

Messi is a striker, it's their jobs to score goals or am i mistaken, he might play well, lots of players play well, Adam played well last year for Blackpool, he is the world best. Messi cant do it, he needs xavi and iniesta who are the best midefielders on the planet

Messi played better then Ronaldo in the world cup lol its easy to play greece, s korea and nigeria whereas Ronaldo had BRAZIL, IVORY COAST and n korea then Argentina have mexico while Portugal had SPAIN you can see who had the easier games can't you but messi still 0 goals

Thank god you see it

I can name other times Barcelona cheated to win in europe like

1. Messi diving to get Del Horno sent off - oh wait Messi don't dive' date=' i cant say anything bad about him to u lot as he your god of football

2. Motta red card as Busquets rolls on the floor and takes a quick look at ref

3. Van Persie red - which help Barcelona cruise to victory

4. Pepe red - Alves acting

5. Higuain disallowed goal which might off turned the game on its head

6. Chelsea screw job

Said7Fabregas

Messi is a striker, it's their jobs to score goals or am i mistaken, he might play well, lots of players play well, Adam played well last year for Blackpool, he is the world best. Messi cant do it, he needs xavi and iniesta who are the best midefielders on the planet

Messi played better then Ronaldo in the world cup lol its easy to play greece, s korea and nigeria whereas Ronaldo had [b']BRAZIL, IVORY COAST[/b] and n korea then Argentina have mexico while Portugal had SPAIN you can see who had the easier games can't you but messi still 0 goals

Messi does not play as a striker for Argentina. Mostly he plays in a deeper role as can be seen in the Copa America. You can only beat what is put in front of you and Messi helped Argentina do that in the World Cup. Doesn't matter if it is Brazil or Greece.