Allsvenskan and Eliteserien Young Risers

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a list of starters of Norway and Sweden first divisions... They've played at least 450 minutes, some of them are just added to database... IF they keep playing they can have a considerable rise

Re: Allsvenskan and Eliteserien Young Risers Norway and sweden league will in review soon, so please predict the riser that i should buy; Below is this thread riser, please give me the predict rise!

Re: Allsvenskan and Eliteserien Young Risers Mohamed Bangura is linked with some big clubs. Am I right?

Re: Allsvenskan and Eliteserien Young Risers

Mohamed Bangura' date=' 17/20, 1396, [b']7[/b] goals. 75 to 84. WOW.

Thats a big, big, big, big rise. Huge. Thats one of the biggest rises ever for a player who didn't do too much, even at international level.

The other Bangura just recently moved to Turkey. His stats are...

Teteh Bangura, 17/20, 1370, 15 goals. He has just moved from the same team, but at current rises, I expect a rise to 86/85. Its not going to happen, but I wonder did SM get a wee bit bolloxed up with the name, even though they are different players. I would love a good rise for the other Bangura, but it would have to be at least by 10. :);):P:D

I don't think SM messed up. IMO, he deserves it. I got him added after the Allsvenskan rating changes last year and Mohamed (Well I send a ticket when he met the 'minutes' requirements, but they said they was going to review the Allsvenskan shortly and they didn't add him) was on fire. As Chelseafanet said, he single handedly saved AIK from relegation (6 goals in 13 games).

Didn't buy Teteh Bangura because I read here that he wouldn't rise due to moving teams. :(

You've read that from me. I thought that he won't get reviewed' date=' but I guess a couple of people sent tickets. :o

I am selling both Banguras now! :D

Don't sell them. As Chelseafanet said, they will rise even more. :)

Any idea on which is the next league to be updated and when is it expected to happen? :D Cause this update caught me a bit unprepared. :o

I feel SM is clamping down a bit on risers. After 2 days of announcing Sweden was next they already rose the top 4 teams. Usually we would have more than a week to scout players.

Hi people can anybody help me out with these players:

BERISHA, Valon CM 18 75 – 17 matches 1550 mins and scored 3 goals

ABU, Mohammed CM 19 75 - 15 matches 1396 mins

OGUDE, Fegor AM/CM 23 75 - Already a national player (Nigeria) played 16 matches 1365 mins and scored 4 goals

Magnus EikRem CM/AM 21 76 - 17 matcheS 1444 min

What rise will they have? Thanks for your help really appreciate :)

I am selling both Banguras now! :D

In my opinion, keeping Tetteh worth much. 2010 Süperlig champions Bursaspor is not a bad team, and they have a chance for qualification to Europa League group stage if they could eliminate Anderlecht. (It's very possible for me) Furthermore, after Kenny Miller's departure, Tetteh would be a first-choice ace for Bursaspor. (Turkish people always love black and strong aces like newly-signed Spartak Moscow's Emenike :D) By the way, he involved in a traffic accident today, but the club confirmed that he's fully healthy, it was a little one, lucky Tetteh :D

By the way, I can add some new players to the Eliteserien list.

LANDU-LANDU, Christian Def/DM Viking FK 19 75

ULVESTAD, Fredrik CM Aalesunds FK 19 75

MYKLEBUST, Christian Fwd/Wing Aalesunds FK 19 75

SVENSSON, Jonas AM/Wing Rosenborg BK 18 76

ANYORA, Ugonna Wing FK Haugesund 20 75

ELABDELLAOUI, Omar CM Stromsgodset (Loaned from M.City) 19 75

ABU, Mohammed CM Stromsgodset (Loaned from M.City) 19 75

RINGSTAD, Stian LB/LM Lillestrøm SK 19 77

GABRIELSEN, Ruben RB/LB Lillestrøm SK 19 75

GULBRANDSEN, Fredrik CM Lillestrøm SK 18 75

MBANG, Gilles CF Stabæk IF 25 75

AASE, Torstein Fwd Stabæk IF 19 75

DRAGE, Thomas AM/Wing Tromsø IL 19 77

HAUGSDAL, Bjarte AM SK Brann 21 75

HAUGEN, Fredrik AM SK Brann 19 77

OJO, Kim CF SK Brann 22 78

ANGAN, Davy Fwd Molde FK 23 80

GATT, Josh Wing Molde FK 19 77

EIKREM, Magnus CM/AM Molde FK 21 76

I made this research yesterday, but I got no lot of time right now, for adding their performance info, but I'll guarantee you every player on the list will have a minimum 3-4 rise.

Cheers

Hi people can anybody help me out with these players:

BERISHA' date=' Valon CM 18 75 – 17 matches 1550 mins and scored 3 goals

ABU, Mohammed CM 19 75 - 15 matches 1396 mins

OGUDE, Fegor AM/CM 23 75 - Already a national player (Nigeria) played 16 matches 1365 mins and scored 4 goals

Magnus EikRem CM/AM 21 76 - 17 matcheS 1444 min

What rise will they have? Thanks for your help really appreciate :)[/quote']

i'm really bad with predictions :) anyway i think they all can have a raise 80/82 this time. SM is a bit harsh with small leagues, but i think +5 is guaranteed

Hi I'm not an expert on Norway so I would like to ask the opinion of more knowledgeable managers here. How come Bakenga only rose by 3 while his teammate Wangberg rose by 5? They were both rated 75 and I thought Bakenga had the edge.

Bakenga - 964 minutes - 9 starts - 4 goals

Wangberg - 720 minutes - 8 starts - 2 goals

Hi I'm not an expert on Norway so I would like to ask the opinion of more knowledgeable managers here. How come Bakenga only rose by 3 while his teammate Wangberg rose by 5? They were both rated 75 and I thought Bakenga had the edge.

I was expecting an 79/80 from him.

I'm not an expert on the Norway leagues either but maybe Wangberg played more minutes than Bakenga last season. I've also heard it said that the changes depend on how well the players play in games, not just the minutes played and goals scored. I've heard a lot depends on how players are rated by journalists following games and SM apparently read up on that stuff.

Edit* Actually I just checked and Wangburg has an extra 360 Champions league minutes for Rosenberg compared to Bakenga's 96 minutes.

Plus Bakenga only played 56 minutes last season. Wangburg played 270 and also has an extra 524 minutes on loan at Ranheim this season in the Norway 2nd tier League.

So thats probably why Wangberg rose more I guess :D

In my opinion' date=' keeping Tetteh worth much. 2010 Süperlig champions Bursaspor is not a bad team, and they have a chance for qualification to Europa League group stage if they could eliminate Anderlecht. (It's very possible for me) Furthermore, after Kenny Miller's departure, Tetteh would be a first-choice ace for Bursaspor. (Turkish people always love black and strong aces like newly-signed Spartak Moscow's Emenike :D) By the way, he involved in a traffic accident today, but the club confirmed that he's fully healthy, it was a little one, lucky Tetteh :D[/quote']

I kept him! :D

I have a couple of young Swedish players and I'm wondering if any of them are possible stars for the future and will move up the ratings ladder.

Viktor Noring 82, Mattias Johansson 82, Johan Larsson 83, Alexander Milosevic 82, Oscar Hiljemark 82, Mervan Celik 82.

I have a couple of young Swedish players and I'm wondering if any of them are possible stars for the future and will move up the ratings ladder.

Viktor Noring 82' date=' Mattias Johansson 82, Johan Larsson 83, Alexander Milosevic 82, Oscar Hiljemark 82, Mervan Celik 82.[/quote']

Noring - Top keeper, must keep.

Johansson - Keep, a good player. He's been recently linked with a move to AZ.

Johan Larsson - Keep

Milosevic - Must keep

Hiljemark - Keep

Celik - Must keep. Been linked with Trabzonspor and Galatasary.

They will definitely moved up the ratings ladder. They all have the potential to be top players.

Noring - Top keeper' date=' must keep.

Johansson - Keep, a good player. He's been recently linked with a move to AZ.

Johan Larsson - Keep

Milosevic - Must keep

Hiljemark - Keep

Celik - Must keep. Been linked with Trabzonspor and Galatasary.

They will definitely moved up the ratings ladder. They all have the potential to be top players.[/quote']

Thanks, I'll keep an eye on them. But my squad is getting to big and I will have to sell. My pick was Milosevic to keep as number. Sweden won't come around for another 6 months so I will shortlist anyone I move on. :)

I usually keep the biggest risers as their wages are much kinder than those who rise in the 80's. Cheers for the help.

• 7 months later...

What can you tell me about Björn Sigurðarson?

Kwame Karikari and Ohi Omoijuanfo also.

Karikari is loaned out to Degerfors IF in Superettan ( the division directly beneath Allsvenskan )

He'll mostly be used as a sub but I think that he can make an overall good impact on the team and get some much needed playing experience !

As for your question Dermo ... Hiljemark is the biggest must keep off all those ... has already been capped at senior level with the Swedish NT! Milosevic is the big name in Sweden when it comes to young defenders .... Celik is right now nothing more then a miserable failure :P