Sign in to follow this  
argala

Allsvenskan and Eliteserien Young Risers

Re: Allsvenskan and Eliteserien Young Risers

Hiljemark is the biggest must keep off all those ... has already been capped at senior level with the Swedish NT! Milosevic is the big name in Sweden when it comes to young defenders .... Celik is right now nothing more then a miserable failure

:P

But not with the 'real' NT.

I wouldn't class Celik as a failure.

But not with the 'real' NT.

I wouldn't class Celik as a failure.

It's still the best NT Sweden can put together out of the nordic leagues ... so that's still quite good for someone that young ... and Celik has always been overrated.

I thought Celik had returned to GAIS? If so you can hardly call that a failure....

Thanks for your response though.

look above

:P Celik is overrated IMO ... there's plenty of players better then him in the world ... he'll be 84/85 max :P

look above

:P Celik is overrated IMO ... there's plenty of players better then him in the world ... he'll be 84/85 max :P

Aren't you that guy who rarely watches the Allsvenskan? How is Celik overrated? C'mon explain. He's not overhyped or anything. He's a good player. To say he's 84/85 max is just ludacris.

What can you tell me about Erdin Demir' date=' Jonas Svensson, Veton Berisha and Rønning Ovenstad then. :D

Also nobody answered my question about Björn Sigurðarson....[/quote']

Sorry, don't know much about Norwegian football but I can help you with Demir as he used to play in Sweden with Trelleborgs. He's a decent player, nothing special but he's lowly rated (78), so if he continutes to play regulary for Brann, he could be in for a nice rise (81/82).

Aren't you that guy who rarely watches the Allsvenskan? How is Celik overrated? C'mon explain. He's not overhyped or anything. He's a good player. To say he's 84/85 max is just ludacris.

Aye' date=' I rarely watch it ... yet I'm Swedish and have access to a variety of things such as a telly to watch a few matches here and there, newspapers, hihglights etc. etc. etc.

Celik is nothing special.[/center']