De Rossi or Kaka?

BlairC

Re: De Rossi or Kaka?

Simple Q' date=' was wondering who to sell, currently using Kaka, Alonso and Fabregas as a 3 in midfield, so I have De Rossi spare, wondering who to sell.

Also, out of Mikel, Pastore and Ramires which 2 would you sell?

Thanks. :rolleyes:[/quote']

I'd sell Kaka. De Rossi got off with his rating, and I don't think Kaka can. Kaka could probably get you more.

I'd definitely sell Mikel. He's fallen down the pecking order. It really all depends on where Pastore goes. Ramires is coming around at Chelsea nicely and unless Pastore moves to a Milan, Inter, United, Barcelona, Madrid, Ramires has the better chance of getting much higher.

Re: De Rossi or Kaka?

I'd sell Kaka. De Rossi got off with his rating' date=' and I don't think Kaka can. Kaka could probably get you more.

I'd definitely sell Mikel. He's fallen down the pecking order. It really all depends on where Pastore goes. Ramires is coming around at Chelsea nicely and unless Pastore moves to a Milan, Inter, United, Barcelona, Madrid, Ramires has the better chance of getting much higher.[/quote']

agree with this