Sign in to follow this  
mattygcfc

CM Help

I have M'Vila, the big star of my squad until i started buying. I added Malouda, Carvalho, Sam and more to the squad to boost. My new option is replacing Him with Mascherano or even Cambiasso. I'm aiming for short term success but if M'Vila rises i will be really disappointed. Will he rise and should i do it?

Re: CM Help

I'm quite certain that M'vila will rise ...

He's had an fantastic season in Rennes ... And He's also been rumoured to join a few big clubs out in Europe !

Malouda on the other hand has not had the best of seasons IMO ... so perhaps you'd do better in getting rid of him in exchange for Mascherano ... perhaps even taking in Hazard :P

I think you should hold on to M'vila ... atleast until the french leauge has been reviewed ( It's currently being reviewed ) :)

He rise or not if you can get Cambiasso for his replacement' date=' its a great deal..

M'Vila need a long time to reach 94+..[/quote']

I understand that, but If he rises then his value goes up because (it being my recently promoted Bradford) M'Vila being the best player before my transfer signings

I'm quite certain that M'vila will rise ...

He's had an fantastic season in Rennes ... And He's also been rumoured to join a few big clubs out in Europe !

Malouda on the other hand has not had the best of seasons IMO ... so perhaps you'd do better in getting rid of him in exchange for Mascherano ... perhaps even taking in Hazard :P

I think you should hold on to M'vila ... atleast until the french leauge has been reviewed ( It's currently being reviewed ) :)

Im gonna wait, it's just that now it's the end of the season, and everyone is looking to improve.

As for Malouda, he has already joined. He IMO was Chelsea's best player this season, 13 goals and still playing amazing at 30. I'm confident he can keep his rating at the English changes. An Amazing short term deal in my eyes anyway.

Which leads me to my next point. Necid is for sale for 16 million (same gameworld) as he is worth 14.7 and im planning to sell him back to Moskva. Add 3 million for the Guatelli deal and I end up with a total of 23 million in cash for a new striker. The Highest rated striker at External is Arshavin, but im looking for a CF in particular (I play 4-2-3-1). As for fwd's Lisandro, Klose ( i know he's dropping), Totti (survived the italian changes somehow) and Sanchez (just rose) is at External too but as i said looking for a pure CF in particular. missed out on Falcao but Chamakh and Llorente are both at External. (Chamakh at 9.3 and Llorente at 15.0) Although I heard rumours that Chamakh will drop. Darren Bent is at an unmanaged club too for 12.5.

So, Llorente or Chamakh, or go for a Fwd like Sanchez or Lisandro. I'm leaning towards Chamakh as he is a whole 6 million cheaper. As i still need to buy an AM too for cash .

If you're looking for a young talented FWD that'll rise ... ( This is a FWD and not a CF :P )

Kevin Gameiro of Lorient .... 23 Years old, 89 rating, runner up in most goals scored in Ligue 1 this season.

Which leads me to my next point. Necid is for sale for 16 million (same gameworld) as he is worth 14.7 and im planning to sell him back to Moskva. Add 3 million for the Guatelli deal and I end up with a total of 23 million in cash for a new striker. The Highest rated striker at External is Arshavin' date=' but im looking for a CF in particular (I play 4-2-3-1). As for fwd's Lisandro, Klose ( i know he's dropping), Totti (survived the italian changes somehow) and Sanchez (just rose) is at External too but as i said looking for a pure CF in particular. missed out on Falcao but Chamakh and Llorente are both at External. (Chamakh at 9.3 and Llorente at 15.0) Although I heard rumours that Chamakh will drop. Darren Bent is at an unmanaged club too for 12.5.

So, Llorente or Chamakh, or go for a Fwd like Sanchez or Lisandro. I'm leaning towards Chamakh as he is a whole 6 million cheaper. As i still need to buy an AM too for cash .[/quote']

Go for Llorente,amazing player.

Go for Llorente' date='amazing player.[/quote']

You must also remember that I cannot afford a good AM with only 8 million left over

If you're looking for a young talented FWD that'll rise ... ( This is a FWD and not a CF :P )

Kevin Gameiro of Lorient .... 23 Years old' date=' 89 rating, runner up in most goals scored in Ligue 1 this season.[/quote']

Possible...11.9 million, Chamakh is cheaper though.

Didnt see u were looking to get an AM aswell :P

You can buy Gameiro ( 12 Mill )

and perhaps Ganso or Marvin Martin as an AM ( both about 9 Mill )

I could get kagawa on loan for next season. (0 mil)

I'm looking for better

And Didn't ganso break his leg?

I could get kagawa on loan for next season. (0 mil)

I'm looking for better

And Didn't ganso break his leg?

No idea if he broke his leg O.o .... Hmm ... Kagawa on loan is also quite interesting ... but can you be sure that you will keep Kagawa for the whole season ?

Chamakh's already 91 though.

True ... But Gameiro has had an amazing season ... Chamakh has not had a very good season ... I think Gameiro is the overall better player :)

And that Gameiro will go to a bigger club and possibly be 93+ in about 2 seasons lol :D

No idea if he broke his leg O.o .... Hmm ... Kagawa on loan is also quite interesting ... but can you be sure that you will keep Kagawa for the whole season ?

True ... But Gameiro has had an amazing season ... Chamakh has not had a very good season ... I think Gameiro is the overall better player :)

And that Gameiro will go to a bigger club and possibly be 93+ in about 2 seasons lol :D

better long term deal I see, but as I said Chamahk is Cheaper, rated higher right now and there is no doubt his Value will increase (Chairman already values him at 17) Maybe later on I'll but Gamiero but for now I need short term success.

I had him on loan for all of last season, was my 2nd best player along with Necid and Lukaku, and my Best performer and top goal scorer.

What are Barrios's chances at 91?

Hmm .. I'd say that It's about 60/40 in favour for Barrios to raise .. He scored 19 goals this season, an equal amount to what he scored last season.

But this season it helped Dortmund to win the leauge, take that into consideration aswell as that they'll play CL football next season !

If he performs well there There's no doubt in my mind that He'll rise to 91 :)