Re: Left Backs

Just been made an offer of £20 for Juan Vargas' date=' which isn't bad

On my books, I have Benoit Tremoulinas and Georgi Schennikov.

Does anyone know if any of these are risers/droppers?[/quote']

Hmm ... 20 Mill for Vargas is quite good tbh ... I'd accept it in a heartbeat ! :D

Tremoulinas has had a so so season if you ask me ... He's always good and solid .. but i highly doubt that He'll rise anytime soon !

Schennikov on the other hand is a definite riser if he continues to play like he has in the upcoming seasons !! I'd advise you to get some more depth tho ... perhaps sell Tremoulinas and buy one or 2 of these.

Correia

Schmelzer

Baines

Kolarov

Aly Cissokho

Badstuber

Abidal

Sakho

Agger

Taiwo

Lombaerts

Assou-Ekotto

Hmm ... 20 Mill for Vargas is quite good tbh ... I'd accept it in a heartbeat ! :D

Tremoulinas has had a so so season if you ask me ... He's always good and solid .. but i highly doubt that He'll rise anytime soon !

Schennikov on the other hand is a definite riser if he continues to play like he has in the upcoming seasons !! I'd advise you to get some more depth tho ... perhaps sell Tremoulinas and buy one or 2 of these.

Correia

Schmelzer

Baines

Kolarov

Aly Cissokho

Badstuber

Abidal

Sakho

Agger

Taiwo

Lombaerts

Assou-Ekotto

Afriad none of them are available.

By the way, in a 5-3-2, does a LB play just as well as a LM, as a LB/LM ? I'm confused!

****' date=' didn't know that!

I wish they'd make it much more clear.[/quote']

It's not too hard to learn that tho .

When you're in you're tactics screen "re-modelling" the team, you drag and drop players into different positions, and if a player fits in said position you'll see a green square around it, if It's a half bad position It'll be a yellow square and if It's a terrible position e.g. Playing John Terry as a fwd It'll show up as a red square :)

When you're in you're tactics screen "re-modelling" the team' date=' you drag and drop players into different positions, and if a player fits in said position you'll see a green square around it, if It's a half bad position It'll be a yellow square and if It's a terrible position e.g. Playing John Terry as a fwd It'll show up as a red square :)[/quote']

But from playing other games over the years, especially the "seconday" position is always a case of "yes, they can play there", but they won't play as well.

I'm sure you know what I mean & its been asked many many times on these forums. And I'm yet to see a definitive answer.

Will a LB/RB play at 100% as a RWB? For example?

If a Def is perfectly fine anywhere in the back 4, why can't he play as a WB? Especially if he's also a DM!

When you're in you're tactics screen "re-modelling" the team' date=' you drag and drop players into different positions, and if a player fits in said position you'll see a green square around it, if It's a half bad position It'll be a yellow square and if It's a terrible position e.g. Playing John Terry as a fwd It'll show up as a red square :)[/quote']

Surely John Terry can play the whole field? Never mind red and green boxes, perhaps he and Ryan (can I say that?) should have pink boxes especially devised by SM.