Sign in to follow this  
morgan_aled

Low 80s striker wanted

I'm looking for a striker (or 2) who's rated between 80 and 85 for my team. I've got roughly 7-8m to spend, but I'm hoping to get 2 players for that price if possible. I've had a look, and found:

Nolito of Barcelona

Damiao of Internacional

These any good? Or can you think of any others? Cheers.

Re: Low 80s striker wanted

Erick torres(next chicarito),Connor wickham(next Wayne rooney),ante vukusic(top scorer in croatian league),lopez juanmi and Son Heung-Min.

And also kenneth zohore.Although he's 77 rated but have huge potential.Heard people calling him the next drogba.

:)

I've already got Babacar. Was thinking of cashing in on him now he's risen to 83. Got offered 7m. Would you accept it?

if you are a small team and need the money, yes.

otherwise no. a very bright prospect for the future and likely to rise a lot more in the future.

I'm looking for a striker (or 2) who's rated between 80 and 85 for my team. I've got roughly 7-8m to spend' date=' but I'm hoping to get 2 players for that price if possible. I've had a look, and found:

[b']Nolito[/b] of Barcelona

Damiao of Internacional

These any good? Or can you think of any others? Cheers.

how about luc casnos?, got his big move to serie a and rated 85

how about luc casnos?' date=' got his big move to serie a and rated 85[/quote']

great prospect too.

personally if you have him, MIYAICHI and cenk tosun as well as babacar you have the best youth prospects in the game.

most the rest either arent playing enough to be serious contenders or are unknown to us all for some reason !

Interesting. I've put in a bid for Damiao as I have enough cash to do that deal. After reading this, I might be tempted to keep Babacar. It'll mean I have Welbeck, Babacar, Orue and Damiao as my strikers. Quite happy with that. I'd love to sign Casnos, but he, Tosun and Miyaichi have all been snapped up by my mates.

I did actually answer this in the other section you posted in :P I'll re-post it for you here :P

I'll give you a little list of players i see doing good in the future.

Felipe Andre ( 20 YO, 85, Dynamo Kyiv - Was loaned out to Bordeaux during the spring, did so so there mostly a sub .. i think he only got 1-3 starts there )

Robin Soder ( 20 YO, 84, IFK Gothenburg - Has been injured a bit but is one of swedish footballs most promising young fwds )

Victor Moses ( 20 YO, 84, Wigan Athletic - Given time i think that Moses can easily be an 88-89 rated player )

Federico Macheda ( 19 YO, 83, Manchester Utd/Sampdoria - Great young talent that is a " super-sub " and will be 90+ one day if everything goes well for him )

John Fleck ( 19 YO, 83, Rangers - Exceptional talent from Scotland that does most things right ! He'll be one of the biggest stars of the scottish leauge in no time and probably move on to PL in a year or two ! )

Connor Wickham ( 18 YO, 80, Ipswich Town - One of my personal favourites. Predicted to be the next great star in English football, Had a few really good games, got a bit less gametime at the end of the season ... A HUGE talent that is currently being followed by alot of the PL clubs ! )

Moestafa El Kabir ( 23 YO, 81, Mjallby AIF/Cagliari - A great dutch striker that's been playing in the Swedish Allsvenskan this season, He plays in a very mediocre team that rely heavily on El Kabir to save them :D Scored 4 goals in the 4th round of the swedish cup against Ibra's old team :P Has signed for Italian Cagliari and i expect him to rise to atleast 86 when the next rating oppurtunity comes )

Lynel Kitambala ( 22 YO, 86, Lorient - A young talent ! And He is very cheap aswell only around 5.5 Mill. Scored 6 goals for Lorient in 26 Matches, often playing next to Kevin Gameiro ... I think He'll do quite well in the future ! )

Danny Mwanga- He's getting game time at Philly Union in the MLS, can easily rise to about 83 from his current 78.

Alvaro Morata- The next Raul? 'Nuff said.

Connor Wickham- Very talented, cheap and going to be great.

There's three, need any more?

Danny Mwanga- He's getting game time at Philly Union in the MLS' date=' can easily rise to about 83 from his current 78.[/quote']

Mwanga won't rise past 80. The Union have been one of the worst offense teams so far this season, despite winning games, albeit low scoring games like 1-0.

The Union went into the season with Le Toux and Mwanga as their main striking combo, but they have had to resort to the transfer market to jumpstart the offense. They purchased two other forwards Carlos Ruiz and Veljko Paunovic.

I think he will rise to 80, but 83 is just far too high. Le Toux scored 14 goals all last season and his rating only jumped to 82.