Talb Tawatha - Big isreal riser

Name: Talb Tawatha

Position: LB/LM

Club: Maccabi Haifa

I have searched, doesn't seem to be a post on him. Cant find a good picture or any videos on him

Decided to look at the Isreal league again to find some risers, last season I found Zehavi, but I beleive Tawatha is even better find. I have never watched the guy play, im going on stats from soccerway.

In the 2010/2011 season, Tawatha started 16 league games, and also made 2 subsitute appearances. He also scored 1 goal against Maccabi Tel Aviv. Maccabi Haifa also finished top of the league.

He has also recently been called into the Israeal national team squad for European qualifers, and made his debut in a 2-1 win against Latvia (Playing the full 90 minutes).

I would predict a rise from 75 -> 82/81 judging on the average rating of the Maccabi Haifa squad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Talb Tawatha - Big isreal riser

Bit of an Update.

Tawatha played the full 180 minutes of the Champions league qualifer against Borac Banja Luka. Maccabi won the first leg 5-1, and lost the second leg 3-2.

Tawatha played the full 180 minutes of the Champions league qualifer against Maribor. Maccabi won the first leg 2-1, then drew the second leg 1-1.

Maccabi face Genk in the 3rd round of qualifers on Wednesday 17th Auguest

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Talb Tawatha - Big isreal riser

Talb Tawathe got his rating increase today' date=' he went from 75 -> 83!, which is awesome. Hope people have brought him for their teams, a great money spinner.

IMO a good little talent this guy; watched him in his European games and with European football he could get a good move!