FA Football Coaching Course(s)

Özil

Hello, I was wondering about FA football coaching courses. I have been scouring the web for various information on football coaching courses within the London area.

Now of course, i'd like to take my level 1 in football coaching but prior to this I need to obtain the FA Child Protection certificate and the best practice FA Emergency Aid certificate. I've come here as a last resort after not knowing quite who to turn to.

If I take a particular course with the London FA apparently (according to the application form) this would mean that I become a part time member at South Thames College which confused me a little as I'm currently part of another college and im unsure whether I can go to the workshops due to the fact i'm a student at another college and cant be registered to both colleges can i? :S

Completely confused by it all and i was wondering if anyone in this forum could kindly share some light on the matter to me? Maybe any coaches or anyone considering taking the same route?

Any help in clarifying is appreciated.

Thanks, Tenzema.

• 1 year later...