English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread Everton sneakily throw their hat into the ISCO mix. Take a look at Everton Tom and see if anything takes your liking, I fancy mixing thing

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread Div 2 Notts County 0-1 Derby With this win we close the gap on the leaders Newcastle to just 3 points. Augusto scored the winner.

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread English Shield Round 2 Tonight !! Forum Managed Teams in Round 2 Manchester United Tottenham Hotspur West Ham United Stoke City Rochdale

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

I'm interested in Isco if you can work something out including him?

Elohim' date=' BUGGER OFF! You got lucky again!!! :P

Anyone interested in any players from Forest?

Can everyone vote for DAiS Genesis if you know of the gameworld in custom of the year too! We need to win! :)[/quote']

You suck something terrible ! Hahahaha

sakho, sale ... Lennon and shaqiri interests Me ... Haha

There was no way i was giving Lennon + Zaha for Sakho! Lennon should rise +1 and Zaha will be joining Man U soon :D

Lol, bad move by Zaha ... he should've joined a team where he'd be given time to play and develop.

Not waiting for 3-4 years to play ... he'll never push Rooney and Mr.Glass out of the team lol

Luiz DANILO has completed his move to Rochdale from FC Porto in a swap deal for Kevin MIRALLAS and Jetro WILLEMS

made a bid expecting some competition and its jsut me and the tumbleweed... :P

The offer for Ryan SHAWCROSS of VfL Wolfsburg from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Should rise in the next review if it ever happens

Lol' date=' bad move by Zaha ... he should've joined a team where he'd be given time to play and develop.

Not waiting for 3-4 years to play ... he'll never push Rooney and Mr.Glass out of the team lol[/quote']

Man U play 4-4-1-1. RvP St Rooney CF. They have Valencia + Nani on the wings. Nani will most probably leave soon and Giggs is just Giggs :P Plus he is getting loaned back to Palace if he does leave B)

Man U play 4-4-1-1. RvP St Rooney CF. They have Valencia + Nani on the wings. Nani will most probably leave soon and Giggs is just Giggs :P Plus he is getting loaned back to Palace if he does leave B)

Meh ... I reckon he should've stayed at Palace, or join a team like Southampton or something.