Elohim

English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Got a ridiculous amount of uni work at the moment so haven't and won't be posting much for a few weeks :(

Logged on today to see Rochdale have got into the final of the English Shield ! :D Face a tough Norwich side but there will be at least a runners up medal at Spotlands come the end of the season

Interesting ... first time (that I can remember atleast) that I face off against a fellow forumer in the SMFA shield! It'll be a pleasure spanking you tonight Mike!

:P

What was that I heard? Spanking me? Well in hindsight you must be regretting saying that after my 1-0 win. Alessandro Matri after his 4 rating in his debut and his red card comes back and scores a header!! Robinho also was superb, and my defence, rock solid, only for Hugo Lloris it could have been more. No away goal either for Bolton. V.Impressed with my side at the Molineux!:)

P.S, don't worry I know it's not over yet!

What was that I heard? Spanking me? Well in hindsight you must be regretting saying that after my 1-0 win. Alessandro Matri after his 4 rating in his debut and his red card comes back and scores a header!! Robinho also was superb' date=' and my defence, rock solid, only for Hugo Lloris it could have been more. No away goal either for Bolton. V.Impressed with my side at the Molineux!:)

P.S, don't worry I know it's not over yet![/quote']

Not really lol ... SM match engine is a complete joke!

my next match is an important one.

11th place West Brom face 10th place Aston Villa in their local derby match.

there is more to this match though, as the Aston Villa manager is ranked 11th of the 26 managers in the setup and i am ranked 12th and with me already claiming a victory over villa(hazard was manager then), a second will surely see me take his place :D top 10 is in my grasp.

ipJljhiDY1QzO.gif

tumblr_mi14v4Gpm11rqkjmno1_500.gif

tumblr_mi15ntvmbM1ru0hq7o1_500.gif

Wolves faltered to their first defeat under Mike's current reign against the mighty Man Utd.

Man U had too much class and eased to a 2-0 win in the Division 1 encounter.

Wolves manager Mike was caught up with after the game.

Mike: Of course it's disappointing, especially after our highs over the last couple of weeks, but the fans are behind us, and a Europa League encounter with Bolton will really help us to see where we are going as a football club.

Tottenham 5-4 Derby

Diawara scored the opener for Derby before Hulk scored the first of his hattrick to equalise. Kleber put Derby in front again before Spurs equalised again through Bastos. Before halftime Pandev put Derby back again in front with a looping header.

In the 57th minute Pandev scored a second goal making the scoreline 4-2 to Derby. But in the last 7 minutes an incredible comeback by Spurs occured. Firstly Hulk was put through by Emanuelson, getting his second. Hulk completed his hattrick just a minute later when Llorente played a clever pass to him through the legs of a defender. Just two minutes after that, Emanuelson got the winner from a wide pass by Griezmann.

Derby may look back at what might have been here if they are relegated at the end of the season.

A wave of depression has come to the Reebok, all the optimism leading to this season with Hazard pulling the strings, Marcelo darting up the wings and the "African Neymar" Aubameyang scoring goals a cup victory and a passage to the quarter finals of the Europa league looked to be looming on Monday and Tuesday, but it wasn't to be, losing to Spurs on pens. and bowing out to a compact Wolves side after a 1-1 draw at the Reebok (Wolves 2-1 Bolton). Made the fans think is the golden era at the Reebok drawing to a close or are Wolves going to turn out a real force in England and Europe. Only time will tell, but for now i'd say watch out for these two clubs, who knows what will come next?:)

EUROPA QUARTER FINALS!!!! YES!!!

Please mike' date=' I've never had any hopes for this team lol

And don''t .... seriously ... don't call Auba the african neymar ... that's an insult to Auba lol[/quote']

That's the depression talking there...

The match ended 0 - 0 between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Manchester City in their Division 1 fixture.

Nice result there, compact defense, two 0-0 draws with Arsenal and Man City wouldn't have expected two points from them games, i'm happy:)

Love reading Christian on this thread' date=' He seems quite annoyed at the match engine :P[/quote']
grrr match engine.. grr penalties.. grr more shots.. grr stupid unmanaged teams... just GRRRR!

bite me ... both of you!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

CONGRATS MATE!

Rumours are milling from around the Molineux after Wolves' 5-1 defeat to West Brom of a possible mutual agreement of the resignation of Michael O'Sullivan after being offered an ideal job in a different game world.

If this deal comes true, good bye fellow forumers!! :/

Rumours are milling from around the Molineux after Wolves' 5-1 defeat to West Brom of a possible mutual agreement of the resignation of Michael O'Sullivan after being offered an ideal job in a different game world.

If this deal comes true' date=' good bye fellow forumers!! :/[/quote']

After receiving a bumper-pay deal, the rumours have been confirmed, the resignation of Michael O'Sullivan from Wolves were completed overnight!!:eek: