English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

I'd give you freebies but unfortunately you can't :D

I offered you about 40m worth of players for Isco as well!!!

Haha you can always offer Bender plus a bit of cash for the superb holding midfielder that is Gareth Barry, :D

Mate, we all know Isco's gona be massive, twas a damn good transfer offer though :P

Haha you can always offer Bender plus a bit of cash for the superb holding midfielder that is Gareth Barry' date=' :D

Mate, we all know Isco's gona be massive, twas a damn good transfer offer though :P[/quote']

Should be me asking you for cash for that deal!!! haha ;):D

That's why i wanted him but i offered you a lot of squad depth and they all would have been starters.. Lennon, Bender, Otamendi, Albiol, De Bruyne...

Should be me asking you for cash for that deal!!! haha ;):D

That's why i wanted him but i offered you a lot of squad depth and they all would have been starters.. Lennon' date=' Bender, Otamendi, Albiol, De Bruyne...[/quote']

well you could have my 6k left in the kitty :D

all of those would have looked rather fetching in blue and white..

well you could have my 6k left in the kitty :D

all of those would have looked rather fetching in blue and white..

Two bad 4 of them have moved on now B)

I have 6.5m left if i could tempt you to part-ex with Martins Indi, Van Rhijn or Delueuelfefeuflefuelfeu?

Pogba, Willems + Carvajal aren't for sale though.. Still can't believe you sold Willems :P I would have paid 3x what i paid for him :D

Two bad 4 of them have moved on now B)

I have 6.5m left if i could tempt you to part-ex with Martins Indi' date=' Van Rhijn or Delueuelfefeuflefuelfeu?

Pogba, Willems + Carvajal aren't for sale though.. Still can't believe you sold Willems :P I would have paid 3x what i paid for him :D[/quote']

Yeahh that wasn't one of my best deals :P

you sure you don't want Barry ;)

Hmm, I like Schmelly, Bender and Shaq, but somehow i doubt any of those are worth martins indi or co :P

my strike force is strong, full of promising youngsters(minus defoe) which consists of.

Luiz Adriano 89

Mattia Destro 88

Aleksandr Kokorin 88

Jermain Defoe 90

Mario Balotelli 90

Barcellos Taison 89

Andre Ayew 90

im in two minds about letting Balotelli go (he was my clubs top scorer mind you) as it may impact my survival next season.

im currently waiting on a few rises such as;

Luiz Adriano[+1]

Dani Parejo [+1/2]

Javi Garcia [+1]

Diego Perotti [+1/2]

Destro and Kokorin recently got rises so im guessing i will have to wait until summer at least until they get rises

my strike force is strong' date=' full of promising youngsters(minus defoe) which consists of.

[b']Luiz Adriano 89

Mattia Destro 88

Aleksandr Kokorin 88

Jermain Defoe 90

Mario Balotelli 90

Barcellos Taison 89

Andre Ayew 90[/b]

im in two minds about letting Balotelli go (he was my clubs top scorer mind you) as it may impact my survival next season.

im currently waiting on a few rises such as;

Luiz Adriano[+1]

Dani Parejo [+1/2]

Javi Garcia [+1]

Diego Perotti [+1/2]

Destro and Kokorin recently got rises so im guessing i will have to wait until summer at least until they get rises

You have a load of strikers so just sell me him! :P

You have a load of strikers so just sell me him! :P
King Correct steered West Bromwich Albion to victory against Oldham Athletic.

West Bromwich Albion hammered Oldham Athletic 7 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Garay scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Adriano and Taison were also amongst the goalscorers.[/Quote]

Balotelli scored a Hat trick -.-, I'll try rotate someone in and come to an educated decision at the end of preseason as I plan to offload Defoe too.

Andre Ayew shone in his first game since returning from injury scoring a goal in the second minute:Hooray:

Balotelli scored a Hat trick -.-' date=' I'll try rotate someone in and come to an educated decision at the end of preseason as I plan to offload Defoe too.

Andre Ayew shone in his first game since returning from injury scoring a goal in the second minute:Hooray:[/quote']

Okay mate congrats on the win! I tried a different formation and lost 2-1 to Notts county :eek:

Liverpool manager steered Liverpool to victory against Exeter City.Liverpool outclassed Exeter City and beat them 1 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Keirrison had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Carmona was on the scoresheet for his side

If anyone is interested in any of my youth system now is the time to stick your loan/transfer bids in before the new season starts and i accept all the loan bids from unmanaged... if you want to loan a player just drop me a PM so i know to accept the managed clubs bid and not a bid from unmanaged! :D

Hey CC ... If I were you I'd ship off Kokorin and Defoe as I doubt Kokorin ever will become as big or good as Balotelli ... Not to mention JD :P

well Balotelli hasnt had a rise since he joined Man City and while everyone was getting rises, he got nerfed and lost his midfield compatibility.

Kokorin has scored 13 this season which isnt that bad considering he has played on the wing most of his career.

Destro has only scored 9 :(

well Balotelli hasnt had a rise since he joined Man City and while everyone was getting rises' date=' he got nerfed and lost his midfield compatibility.

Kokorin has scored 13 this season which isnt that bad considering he has played on the wing most of his career.

Destro has only scored 9 :([/quote']

That's why i am offering to buy him off you.. :D

Giroud could rise to 91 by the season end anyway, Chamakh rose to 91 for a lot less!

but he is at AC who will use him' date=' not Aguero FC :D so he is bound to get a rise in the coming months.[/quote']

So could Giroud though, solid debut season + as i said previously Chamakh did a lot less for his 91!

In other news, Myself + WHU are in competition for Rafinha, i have bidded maximum + so has he. I think he will just edge it though as his chairman values him higher than mine :o