English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

King Correct steered West Bromwich Albion to victory against Hamburg.

West Bromwich Albion beat Hamburg 3 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Group E fixture.

Destro scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Taison and Parejo were also amongst the goalscorers.

started off my SMFA Shield campaign with a bang, netting 3 and keeping a clean sheet(something i hardly do), got two different squads for league games and cup games(funny because i think i have the smallest squad in the division with 22 players)

Transfer news:

Out:

Rodrigues DUDU has completed his move to Dynamo Kyiv from West Bromwich Albion for £4,788,000

In:

Sidney SAM has completed his move to West Bromwich Albion from Leverkusen in a swap deal for Willy BOLY and Mattia VALOTI
Gary MEDEL has completed his move to West Bromwich Albion from Sevilla in a swap deal for Kévin THÉOPHILE-CATHERINE

i do now believe i have the tools for competing for trophies, andits a nice sight seeing clubs interested in my players.

Ashley Kirk steered Nottingham Forest to victory against Dynamo Moskva.

Nottingham Forest beat Dynamo Moskva 3 - 1 in their SMFA Shield Group C fixture.

Cavani scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Giroud was also on the scoresheet for his side

Cavani with a brace and Giroud hitting one.. Easy peasy.

tom deakin steered Rochdale to victory against Norwich City.

Rochdale beat Norwich City 5 - 4 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Kiessling was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Adrián and Gourcuff were also amongst the goalscorers

Whewww, what a match :D In 3 matches Kiessling has scored as many goals as he did in 11 last season :D Oh and I'm into the top 10, altitude sickness :P

The new tottenham manager is crazy, gotze, hummels, neuer and a few others on the trasnfer list :o

Mulling over a job offer from Chelsea.

They have a stadium big enough for the team I want to build(I lose money every turn because the players are too good for the capacity) I couldn't have a team of 90 rated players

I like the team I have built though and doubt I could bring them all with me :/

I want Gotze and Hummels!!! :mad::D
Mario GÖTZE has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Tottenham Hotspur in a swap deal for Marek HAMSIK and Lukasz PISZCZEK

Mmmmmmmm.. oh yeahhh :D Lost my depth at back (which means i have to play 3 at the back by default now) and Hamsik will be replaced by Gotze!

World Cup Qualifications got off to a flying start with a 4-0 defeat to Senegal... Sometimes you just know the engine hates you

Looking to bring in a new face in the next few days for the midfield :D

Also, Tottenham have agreed a deal for Dzudzuzack or whatever it is :P Griezmann + Ademilson :eek: Waheeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bolton-Wanderers@2.-old-logo.png

-Major challenge tonight as Bolton hosts Arsenal-

Yes indeed ... the arch enemy of Bolton Wanderers ... ARSENAL! ... We've managed to beat em a few times using black magic and various dark incantations ... but tonight ... we're on the prowl for our first victory of Season 8! 2 games played and only 1 point gained! Tonight MUST BE THE NIGHT THAT WE WIN!

-Steven Defour on the BENCH!-

Indeed, despite having had one hell of a pre-season, it just hasn't clicked for the belgian midfielder the first 2 games, instead, he will be replaced by De Rossi who'll in turn move forward from his CB position and be replaced by Jerome Boateng!!!

COME ON LADS! TONIGHT WE PUSH FOR A WIN!

Nottingham Forest have made an offer to Tottenham Hotspur for Mats HUMMELS of £3,900,000 plus Laurent KOSCIELNY and Jesús NAVAS .

Tottenham Hotspur have made a counter offer to Nottingham Forest to exchange Laurent KOSCIELNY and Sami KHEDIRA for Mats HUMMELS .

Woooo got both Gotze and Hummels off the Tottenham manager.. Sacrificed some serious depth losing Kosc, Khedira, Hamsik & Piszczek though :(

Please know that i have reported your dodgy deal to the higher powers.

I may not have been able to stop your season 6 deals but this one i am on top of.

Yes the £23m for Veloso was a shockingly high bid, but I can assure I had nothing to do with the Barnsley manager making that bid.

In another gameworld, i was offered £30m for Young, he was my best winger at the time but I sold him cause £30m is a damn lot of money. Just like £23m is a lot for a club like Rochdale. Just cause there's a big cash bid, doesn't always mean there's cheating involved mate. :)

forgot to mention this deal from a couple a days

Manuel NEUER has completed his move to West Ham United from Tottenham Hotspur in a swap deal for Petr ČECH and Roberto FIRMINO

Paid a lot as usual to get my man but im glad he has arrived.

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) steered West Ham United to victory against West Bromwich Albion.

West Ham United beat West Bromwich Albion 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Turan scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hernández was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Wednesdays game.

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) steered West Ham United to victory against Oldham Athletic.

West Ham United beat Oldham Athletic 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Cahill scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kroos was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Last nights game.

two big wins after a poor first game of the season losing 3-0 to Liverpool.

In another gameworld' date=' i was offered £30m for Young, he was my best winger at the time but I sold him cause £30m is a damn lot of money. Just like £23m is a lot for a club like Rochdale. Just cause there's a big cash bid, doesn't always mean there's cheating involved mate. :)[/quote']

Reason why theres a suspicion to me here seems its because the new Barnsley manager has only (40) rep.

Any big deals with (40) rep players will be looked at more then a normal deal with another manager.