English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Reason why theres a suspicion to me here seems its because the new Barnsley manager has only (40) rep.

Any big deals with (40) rep players will be looked at more then a normal deal with another manager.

The reason why there is suspicion is because if you look at the record transfers for season 6 there were transfers between rochdale and division 3/4 teams for low rated players(probably lower back then) for prices around 14m. Unsurprisingly the managers were either 40 rated or left before registering a game so didnt appear on the manager history for the period that the transfer was made.

Reason why theres a suspicion to me here seems its because the new Barnsley manager has only (40) rep.

Any big deals with (40) rep players will be looked at more then a normal deal with another manager.

True' date=' :) Well all i can say is that I have nothing to do with the Barnsley manager's account or anything

The reason why there is suspicion is because if you look at the record transfers for season 6 there were transfers between rochdale and division 3/4 teams for low rated players(probably lower back then) for prices around 14m. Unsurprisingly the managers were either 40 rated or left before registering a game so didnt appear on the manager history for the period that the transfer was made.

yes, in the past, I may have influenced the use of other accounts to get me extra cash, but now I'm in with the big boys, I will act fairly and not cheat. There's not much I can say really other than I haven't any access to the Barnsley manager's account.

After 3 games 3 wins, next league game against Chelsea (H). Can Liverpool maintain winning treak or fall?

Chelsea, star player C.Ronaldo is a killer, manager of Liverpool had issue a warning to team do not over confident oncoming league game against Chelsea which currently no manager.

Liverpool Nani, Wilshere, Van Der Vaart and D.Alves argue manager pick them against Chelsea.

Lucas FERNANDO has completed his move to Rochdale from Grêmio for £10,860,000

Know very little about this guy, hopefully he's good :P needs to move to europe preferably

Rubén PARDO has completed his move to Rochdale from Real Sociedad for £5,490,000

Part of Real Sociedad's Champions League push this season, the defensive midfielder has earned some rave reviews and has been linked with Real Madrid after impressive performances

Tiago ILORI has completed his move to Rochdale from Sporting CP for £2,140,000

One of the many talents coming through at Sporting right now, Tiago Ilori has long been noticed as one of the best. Along with Bruma and Figueiredo, he has long been known to me as a future star through FM. With speculation mounting about a move to Liverpool, the ideal time to pick the Portugese centre back up.

The offer for Tobias FIGUEIREDO of Sporting CP from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Tobias Figueiredo is slightly behind Ilori in terms of development, but could well be given his chance soon. An integral part of the Portugal U19s lately, and U17's a couple of years back, the centreback looks likely to be the future of the Portugal backline, alongisde Ilori, in years to come.

Amato CICIRETTI has completed his move to Rochdale from AS Roma for £290,000

The Italian attacking midfielder has impressed with his perfomances on loan at Carrarese, and has been involved with the U19s last season. Once considered a future star for the Italian midfield, it remains to be seen whether he makes his breakthrough and fulfills his potential

posting to confirm i have broken the top 10 current managers>>>>>

its tight as 8,9 and 10 currently stand at:

Pritam Das 189 1.99 95 Manchester City

King Correct 170 1.98 86 West Bromwich Albion

Ashley Holtom 169 2.01 84 Everton

even more reason to win games now :D

posting to confirm i have broken the top 10 current managers>>>>>

its tight as 8' date='9 and 10 currently stand at:

[b']Pritam Das 189 1.99 95[/b] Manchester City

King Correct 170 1.98 86 West Bromwich Albion

Ashley Holtom 169 2.01 84 Everton

even more reason to win games now :D

Congratulations CC!

King Correct steered West Bromwich Albion to victory against US Palermo.

West Bromwich Albion beat US Palermo 3 - 1 in their SMFA Shield Group E fixture.

Defoe had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Destro, Douglas and García were amongst the goalscorers.

i am the only manager to get full points from my european games at this point :D i think having two squads to delegate responsibility is a really big help and koval is actually getting game time which he hasnt since i bought him two seasons ago.

the extra money really does help with the wage demands!(i pay 700k per turn)

is there some glitch that i do not know about because the Arsenal manager NEVERRR changes tactics but wins more games than he loses, whats up with that? is it just 3-5-2 is the hottest formation now according to the match engine?

Hördur MAGNÚSSON has completed his move to Rochdale from Juventus for £270,000

Brilliant little Icelandic central defender, played last season for the Primavera squad, signed a 4 and a half year contract with juventus. Similar to Frederik Sorenson but more muscular. Magnusson and Guano are regarded as future centre back partnership for the Old Lady.

The offer for Antoine GRIEZMANN of Tottenham Hotspur from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Griezmann comes to Spotlands in exchange for Dzsudzsak :D Although I'm probably cheating with this arn't I CC -.-

So THIS is what happens when you actually pay attention to the NT?!

:eek:

Elohim (Forum) steered England to victory against Hungary.

England outclassed Hungary and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their SMFA World Cup Qualifiers Group 5 fixture.

Rooney was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gerrard and Walcott were also amongst the goalscorers.

:D:D:D

And holy hell, there's been a surge of transfer activity :eek:

10 Goal Thrillier at Goodison Park

tom deakin earned a draw with Rochdale against Everton.

The match ended 5 - 5 between Rochdale and Everton in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Adrián, Kiessling and Gourcuff were amongst the goalscorers

Blimey!