English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

tom deakin steered Rochdale to victory against Tottenham Hotspur.

Rochdale outclassed Tottenham Hotspur and thrashed them 12 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Adrián scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Griezmann and Draxler were also amongst the goalscorers.

A brace for Adrian, Wollschied and Kiessling, and a goal apiece for Gourcouff, Isco, Fernando, Barry, Greizmann and Draxler.

Cor blimey! What a result!

A brace for Adrian' date=' Wollschied and Kiessling, and a goal apiece for Gourcouff, Isco, Fernando, Barry, Greizmann and Draxler.

Cor blimey! What a result![/quote']

oh my god ......... expect to see the Spurs manager quit

what a result for you tom.

WOW! I definitely need to change my formation... been playing 3-5-2 and i am 17th' date=' i keep getting slaughtered![/quote']

Actually you're 18th you (read on DAiS to get the word)

What do you guys have to say about that barnsley manager who used his account for a whopping 5 days!

Unsurprisingly got fired due to not signing in.

In other news' date=' managed to steal a point from nottingham thanks to super mario.[/quote']

Someone who started playing the game, got bored, so didn't log back in?

14 games unbeeeaaateennnnn, 14 games unbeeeaaateeenn.

Beat Everton 2-1 and another class performance by Andre Ayew who is enjoying his best spell in the 3 seasons he has been with me.

Had to offload a pair of full backs to make a little cash(the legit way) so that may dent my european conquest but I have been experimenting so I may make the quarter final with a little luck.

Rochdale manager Tom Deakin releases a statement announcing that the club has agreed a deal with Tottenham manager Pirate Captain that sees Gareth Barry go off to White Hart Lane for CV, and Gokhan Inler will come to Spotlands for 10m

With Man City's new signings, can see Barry losing playing time and thus dropping, so a brilliant deal for me

Also looking to get rid of a few players such as Jelavic, Shawcross, Gourcouff, Jung, so if anyone is interested, get your bids in!

With Man City's new signings' date=' can see Barry losing playing time and thus dropping, so a brilliant deal for me

Also looking to get rid of a few players such as Jelavic, Shawcross, Gourcouff, Jung, so if anyone is interested, get your bids in![/quote']

You interested in selling Delofeu or Kondogbia?

You interested in selling Delofeu or Kondogbia?

Depends on what you're offering :) Anybody could leave for the right offer' date=' even Isco :P

Rochdale manager Tom Deakin releases a statement announcing that the club has agreed a deal with Tottenham manager Pirate Captain that sees Gareth Barry go off to White Hart Lane for CV, and Gokhan Inler will come to Spotlands for 10m

With Man City's new signings, can see Barry losing playing time and thus dropping, so a brilliant deal for meQUOTE]

Tottenham Hotspur have made an offer to Rochdale for Gareth BARRY of £17,000,000.

This manager does some crazy deals :L Not gonna turn that down :D

Maybe not then :P

The deal involving Tottenham Hotspur and Rochdale regarding Gareth BARRY has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal