English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Rochdale have today announced that they are prepared to consider any formal offers made for their prized posession, Alarcon Isco. Tom Deakin has stated that the Real Madrid attacking midfielder has not submitted a transfer request, and that the club is in no need to sell the player, but is aware that there are benefits to be gained from cutting their ties.

'We're at a time when we're stuck in transition, and as a club, we are striving to reach the next level. If it happens to be that by selling one superstar, we can bring in 3 or 4 first team players then naturally it is something we will have to consider. However, if we decide that the offers recieved are not suitable, then Isco will stay'

Early rumours suggest that the club are looking to strengthen across the board, and reported transfer market activity agrees that Tom Deakin is looking at a new striker, midfielder and defender to bring in for the first team, whilst also having one eye on their growing youth base.

I think it is time to work on my European conquest again as the knockouts are upon us.

I will start listening to bids on Balotelli and most of the team now as i will assume a stepping stone role for a few seasons as only a few teams are capable of taking out arsenal atm.

Super playmaker Ayew stays though.

Beat United 1-0 :D

João MÁRIO has completed his move to Rochdale from Sporting CP for £1,900,000

One of the stars for Portugal in the Toulon tournament, the midfielder is also expected to break into the first team this season with Schaars expected to leave.

Hello. Nice to meet everyone.

Sunderland AFC is pleased to unveil Sylv as the new managers of the Black Cats.

At the Press Conference, held at Stadium of Lights, he stated that he wants to reshape the club from top to bottom, by bringing on new faces and getting rid of the older players, with big salaries.

All the players are on the market and the club is prepared to receive any offers for them, but the management would like to make swap exchanges with players like Kaka, Eto'o, Carrick, Cassano or Joaquin, in order to bring younger players, hungry for performance.

Hello. Nice to meet everyone.

Sunderland AFC is pleased to unveil Sylv as the new managers of the Black Cats.

At the Press Conference' date=' held at Stadium of Lights, he stated that he wants to reshape the club from top to bottom, by bringing on new faces and getting rid of the older players, with big salaries.

All the players are on the market and the club is prepared to receive any offers for them, but the management would like to make swap exchanges with players like Kaka, Eto'o, Carrick, Cassano or Joaquin, in order to bring younger players, hungry for performance.[/quote']

welcome mate!

I'm Rochdale :) Take a look, see if anyone interests you, pop up on chat or drop me a PM if you find someone :)

Oh and good luck, you're 20th so the only way is up :D

welcome mate!

I'm Rochdale :) Take a look' date=' see if anyone interests you, pop up on chat or drop me a PM if you find someone :)

Oh and good luck, you're 20th so the only way is up :D[/quote']

Hehe! Thanks! Indeed, the only way is up and I hope I will save my team from relegation. :D

Ladies let's not start a catfight over Isco :P Grab me on chat and we'll talk

You've made him unavailable you sneaky devil :P

Players i'm willing to offer in a trade are Otamendi, Bender, Shaqiri, Muniain, Navas, Giroud, Carroll, Atsu, Wanyama, Obiang + Stambouli.

I may be able to offer some of my youth players i really like depending on the deal... the likes of Rodwell, Carvajal and Pogba could all be available :D

I also have 16m if you need cash too.

You've made him unavailable you sneaky devil :P

Players i'm willing to offer in a trade are Otamendi' date=' Bender, Shaqiri, Muniain, Navas, Giroud, Carroll, Atsu, Wanyama, Obiang + Stambouli.

I may be able to offer some of my youth players i really like depending on the deal... the likes of Rodwell, Carvajal and Pogba could all be available :D

I also have 16m if you need cash too.[/quote']

Otamendi, Bender, Shaqiri, Muniain, Navas, Giroud, Carroll, Atsu, Wanyama, Obiang + Stambouli = Isco

Sounds bout right :P

I'm not on my laptop at the moment so I'll take a look later at Everton Ash

A flurry of deadweight has left Nottingham Forest this season in a cost-cutting exercise to reduce the sky-high wage bill at the City Ground.

The likes Of Anita, Shelvey, Lallana, Coates and Obi have all fallen through the trap door with Miyaichi heading out today.

Kirk now has a £20m warchest available at his disposal.

Okay' date=' Kirkky and Ash, if you guys want to PM me with an offer for ISco, we'll go from there :)

I have an offer from Fluffy already :o

Looking to strengthen the defence, midfield and forwards so there's a hint of what I want :P[/quote']

PM sent :)

Would have to be a pretty special offer I'll be completely honest :P

Would a deal along the lines of Pogba + Carvajal interest you? Two very promising youths... I could chuck something else into the mix if you like? Just let me know mate.

Tom, i am on my phone so i will reply PM when i am home.

A note to all parties interested in mr Isco

Any money required to buy players not involved in the direct p/e will have to be provided by you, (I have 61k :D ) and then obviously over a period of a few days, you will get your money back.

tom deakin earned a draw with Rochdale against Leeds United.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Rochdale and Leeds United in their Division 1 fixture.

Kiessling scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Isco was also on the scoresheet for his side

Isco scores a beauty in what could be his final game for Rochdale *wipes away the tear from my eye*

Also, Umtiti, Kondogbia and Van Rhijn are all going on loan to Sunderland to aid out a fellow forumer

Balotelli can go in a healthy P/E deal now and the rest can too after the outcome of my cup games and European conquest.

I am willing to look after all of your prospects for a season or two as well.

I'm in the quarter finals of both the league cup and league shield and the knockouts in europe so I'm doing alright

Though a few teams show interest in Mario Balotelli, only one has put in a bid. He is currently enjoying his best league form ever having ended last season with 11 league goals and is currently sitting on 8. Bidding will finish on Sunday

West Bromwich Albion are proud to announce the signing of Jonas Gutierrez. With this signing, Barcellos Taison can enjoy a fruitful run up front with Wilfried Bony.

Though a few teams show interest in Mario Balotelli' date=' only one has put in a bid. He is currently enjoying his best league form ever having ended last season with 11 league goals and is currently sitting on 8. Bidding will finish on Sunday

West Bromwich Albion are proud to announce the signing of Jonas Gutierrez. With this signing, Barcellos Taison can enjoy a fruitful run up front with Wilfried Bony.[/quote']

What do you want for super mario

Though a few teams show interest in Mario Balotelli' date=' only one has put in a bid. He is currently enjoying his best league form ever having ended last season with 11 league goals and is currently sitting on 8. Bidding will finish on Sunday

West Bromwich Albion are proud to announce the signing of Jonas Gutierrez. With this signing, Barcellos Taison can enjoy a fruitful run up front with Wilfried Bony.[/quote']

I could also sell you Romeu/Stambouli for minimum cash on top of that offer also :)