English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

I like your current bid because it competes so well with the other bid.

Both very good bids' date=' I'll make all current and future bids public before I accept.[/quote']

you can even buy Callum Mcmanaman off me for the cash amount i offered aswell if you want him meaning your getting a 3 for 1 :eek:

Blackpool Transfers In:

• Pedro Obiang

• Roberto Pereyra

• Daley Bling

• Xabier Etxeita

• Francesco Bardi

• Daryl Janmaat

• Nicklas Helenius

Very happy with these signings, especially with Obiang, will be a player at this club for years to come hopefully! The fee will be announced when he arrives at B'pool. Taking a gamble with Etxeita & Helenius but hopefully they can both hit off well at Bilbao & Villa respectively. Ruíz,Tioté,Adam & Aliev all to leave.

Blackpool Transfers In:

• Pedro Obiang

• Roberto Pereyra

• Daley Bling

• Xabier Etxeita

• Francesco Bardi

• Daryl Janmaat

• Nicklas Helenius

Very happy with these signings' date=' especially with Obiang, will be a player at this club for years to come hopefully! The fee will be announced when he arrives at B'pool. Taking a gamble with Etxeita & Helenius but hopefully they can both hit off well at Bilbao & Villa respectively. Ruíz,Tioté,Adam & Aliev all to leave.[/center']

Shouldn't have let Phillips go mate... He could be a decent player.

Blackpool Transfers In:

• Pedro Obiang

• Roberto Pereyra

• Daley Bling

• Xabier Etxeita

• Francesco Bardi

• Daryl Janmaat

• Nicklas Helenius

Very happy with these signings' date=' especially with Obiang, will be a player at this club for years to come hopefully! The fee will be announced when he arrives at B'pool. Taking a gamble with Etxeita & Helenius but hopefully they can both hit off well at Bilbao & Villa respectively. Ruíz,Tioté,Adam & Aliev all to leave.[/center']

nice work mate :)

If you want any players on loan, take a look at who I have loaned out, I can always recall them for you

Shouldn't have let Phillips go mate... He could be a decent player.
Yes, I took him into consideration, but in the end I decided to let him go as I feel he can't develop much at B'pool, and that he will eventually move on to a club in mid-table PL and that he won't reach beyond 90. Thanks everyone for the praise! I feel like this season there is no ambition but that next season we might be able to push on for a promotion place, some players are there for very long run,e.g, Obiang, others are just there for a while if it doesn't work out then they'll leave such as Etxeita and Helenius. Hoping to build on this side now for the future. Tom Deakin im very interested in your Isimat Mirin, PM me on what would prise him away from you!

nice work mate :)

If you want any players on loan' date=' take a look at who I have loaned out, I can always recall them for you[/quote'] Thanks, i'll look into it! Jeez, this is a very nice welcome!

After the new manager brought a number of new players, he decided to put a few on the transfer list :

Mattia Cassani

Bruno Soriano

Honorato Nilmar

Jimmy Briand

Exchange only :

Antonio Cassano

Simon Mignolet

The 10 new players are :

Nathan Ake

Gueida Fofana

Hiroshi Kiyotake

Lamine Kone

Maya Yoshida

Jores Okore

Christian Clemens

Luis Alberto

Domenico Berardi

Ishak Belfodil

Also, Sunderland loaned from Rochdale 3 players : Umtiti, Van Rhijn and Kondogbia, in an effort of getting out of the relegation zone.

Made all offers for Balotelli public so if anybody wants to revise their offers then they have until 6pm to do so(it is 1:36 am now) then I will accept an offer.

Been wanting to sell Balo since they removed his winger compatibility during season 7.

4-4 v Coventry for B'pool with Selcuk's first game in charge. Very exciting indeed but I feel it may have been a valuable experience as I immediately learned that 85 rated keeper Bardi may not be good enough for Div.2. So I may have to break my enthusiasm in youth and sign a better keeper. However i'm very happy with this:

Miralem SULEJMANI has completed his move to Blackpool from SL Benfica for 220,000 plus Stephen CRAINEY and Barry FERGUSON.

Adam got man of the match also Vs. Coventry.

Made all offers for Balotelli public so if anybody wants to revise their offers then they have until 6pm to do so(it is 1:36 am now) then I will accept an offer.

Been wanting to sell Balo since they removed his winger compatibility during season 7.

Im at Chairmans max but you can have Mcmanaman as well for the 5m if you want him.

Mario Ladotelli has completed his move to Forest in a cash plus player swap deal.

The Baggies will receive Victor Wanyama and Andy Carroll on top of a £15m fee.

Balotelli will be thrust straight into the starting XI to try help Nottingam Manager Ashley Kirk escape the relegation zone.

(How the hell am i in the relegation zone?!)

4-4 v Coventry for B'pool with Selcuk's first game in charge. Very exciting indeed but I feel it may have been a valuable experience as I immediately learned that 85 rated keeper Bardi may not be good enough for Div.2. So I may have to break my enthusiasm in youth and sign a better keeper. However i'm very happy with this:

Adam got man of the match also Vs. Coventry.

I believe Mr Vorm is still a free agent..

Forgot to mentin too... Leandro Damiao will also be joining us in the coming days from Arsenal... We now have four solid striking options so if anyone wants to offer me a massive deal for Cavani i may be willing to part company with him... Would have to be an amazing offer though.

After managing to get 4 points in the last two matches, with the new manager on the bench, Sunderland brought 5 new faces on Stadium of Light. The new players came in England with great credentials and Sylv is sure they will fit great with the rest of the team.

Xabi Prieto from Real Sociedad signed for 4 seasons in a swap deal that included Bruno Soriano and 1.8 mil.

Martin Caceres from Cesena completed him move in a swap deal, including Joris Mathisen and signed a contract lasting 3 seasons.

The former Chelsea man, Yuri Zhirkov came to Stadium of lights in a swap deal with Juan Vargas. He signed for 4 seasons.

Gokhan Gonul came from the turkish side Fenerbahce in exchange with Mattia Cassani and 1.4 mil. Even though Sylv is a known Galatasaray fan, the manager and the player are sure they will get along just fine and save Sunderland from relegation! He was signed for 2 seasons.

From Germany, Sylv signed in a 2 season deal, the attacking midfielder and striker, from Borussia Monchengladbach, Max Kruse. He was brought to England in an exchange deal involving Nilmar and 1.4 mil.

Mario BALOTELLI has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from West Bromwich Albion for £15,000,000 plus Victor WANYAMA and Andy CARROLL
Leandro DAMIÃO has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Arsenal for £12,000,000 plus Benjamin STAMBOULI and Oriol ROMEU

Two very good strikers join Forest without losing any of their first or second team depth which i am over the moon with! :D

Next up is Norwich tonight (I'M PRAYING FOR 3 POINTS)

Starting XI vs Norwich - 4-4-2

-De Gea-

-Richards-Vidal-Vertonghen-Schmelzer-

-Navas-Bender-Thiago-Gotze-

-Giroud-Balotelli-

Hummels is missing through injury so Vidal drops deeper to play CB and star striker Edinson Cavani is dropped for under-performing along with Samir Nasri, Javi Martinez & Jordi Alba who are all negated to the bench.