English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

I wouldn't say nothing! :D I had to part with 27m' date=' Carroll, Wanyama, Romeu + Stambouli for the pair!!!

Now i only have 200k :rolleyes:[/quote']

Carroll is a waste of hair, Wanyama ... meh ... if he moves to Saints then you might've lost out quite a bit there. Romeu is worthless and Stambouli has stagnated a bit

:P

Carroll is a waste of hair' date=' Wanyama ... meh ... if he moves to Saints then you might've lost out quite a bit there. Romeu is worthless and Stambouli has stagnated a bit
:P[/center']

Damiao has stagnated too.. doesn't look like he will be moving from Brazil anytime soon either. Wanyama is a good player and Carroll could recapture his Newcastle form.

I agree though, Stambouli + Romeu are worthless :D

Damiao has stagnated too.. doesn't look like he will be moving from Brazil anytime soon either. Wanyama is a good player and Carroll could recapture his Newcastle form.

I agree though' date=' Stambouli + Romeu are worthless :D[/quote']

I'd be quite interested in Vidal+Vertonghen mate.

4-4 v Coventry for B'pool with Selcuk's first game in charge. Very exciting indeed but I feel it may have been a valuable experience as I immediately learned that 85 rated keeper Bardi may not be good enough for Div.2. So I may have to break my enthusiasm in youth and sign a better keeper. However i'm very happy with this:

Adam got man of the match also Vs. Coventry.

Asmir Begovic is for sale.

I'd be quite interested in Vidal+Vertonghen mate.

Vidal isn't for sale, he will get +1 soon enough :P If you want Vidal a deal would have to involve Hazard and i know you don't want to sell Hazard. :P

I may be tempted to sell Vertonghen if the deal is right though...Haven't really used him either as when i bought his he was injured for 8 weeks!!!!! :eek::o:eek::o Don't want Ferdinand or Lescott either :P

Vidal isn't for sale' date=' he will get +1 soon enough :P If you want Vidal a deal would have to involve Hazard and i know you don't want to sell Hazard. :P

I may be tempted to sell Vertonghen if the deal is right though...Haven't really used him either as when i bought his he was injured for 8 weeks!!!!! :eek::o:eek::o Don't want Ferdinand or Lescott either :P[/quote']

I'm open to selling Thiago Silva mate! And nah ... Eddie H has been with me since the start!

Riece Monro steered Leeds United to victory against Tottenham Hotspur.

Leeds United outclassed Tottenham Hotspur and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Klose was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Inan and Dembélé were also amongst the goalscorers.

Woo hoo Im starting to win.2 wins in a row and Im 4 points from relegation now :)

Sunderland is out of the relegation zone!

After the first two games, from which they've won 4 points, The Black Cats went to Anfield with high hopes, for at least one point.

What happend, though, it's a story to tell your grandkids over the years.

As expected, Liverpool scored first, with a header from Christian Eriksen.

But, in the 38th minute, the madness began.

Dani Alves, pulled Sessegnon in the penalty box and Kaka scored from the spot for 1-1.

The break came with no other surprises.

In the 46th minute, Carrick passes to Sessegnon and the striker from Benin scored. It was 1-2, but the hopes for the Reds were still high.

Still, Anfield was brought to silence by the same Sessegnon, once more, scoring his second goal of the game.

From another free kick, Hulk gets a shot on the volley and scores. The Kop was singing again for their favourites.

Max Kruse was brought from the bench on the sidelines for a change in Sunderlands attack, when Sessegnon managed to stop a good ball from Carrick and kill the hopes of Anfield.

Standing ovation for the striker from Benin, as he leaves the pitch and the german Max Kruse goes in.

It was 2-4 and Sunderland smelled blood coming from the Reds.

Alvaro Domingues receives a ball and tries a shot from long distance. Leno had no chance! 2-5!

Sunderland players are enjoying themselves while Anfield is brought to silence. Carrick sees Joaquin going for a run. The spanish midfielder shoots. Another one! It's 2-6 and everybody is looking at the clock. 12 minutes to go.

But the nightmare for the Kop wasn't complete. Kaka gets a free kick from 27 meters and scores one more time in the 87th minute!

The final whistle came and the score was a unbelievable 2-7.

A little Liverpool fan started to cry, while looking at the score board.

Funny thing, the biggest defeat on Anfield in the history of Liverpool was also against Sunderland on the 19 of March 1930, a 0-6.

Sylv managed to get Sunderland out of the relegation zone after only 3 matches and hopes he will succeed in taking the Black Cats in the first 10-12 teams at the end of the season, after this great start.:D

Just a question guys, how much do you guys take into consideration your financial situation when buying players.

For example if you have 20m but know you're losing 600k a turn, would you just spend it all or save the money.

And do you think about your wage bill when buying new players, for example if you know you're just about scraping even on your wages currently, would that stop you from buying any more players

Just a question guys' date=' how much do you guys take into consideration your financial situation when buying players.

For example if you have 20m but know you're losing 600k a turn, would you just spend it all or save the money.

And do you think about your wage bill when buying new players, for example if you know you're just about scraping even on your wages currently, would that stop you from buying any more players[/quote']

spend but keep your funds above 7m.

sell high earners and buy prospects.

btw blackpool thanks for buying savic, i was going to use some of the balotelli money for him -.-

Just a question guys' date=' how much do you guys take into consideration your financial situation when buying players.

And do you think about your wage bill when buying new players, for example if you know you're just about scraping even on your wages currently, would that stop you from buying any more players[/quote']

I always try to keep my budget over 10 mil, just in case.

I tend to try and not go below £3m-£4m (whichever setup I am in).

spend but keep your funds above 7m.

sell high earners and buy prospects.

btw blackpool thanks for buying savic' date=' i was going to use some of the balotelli money for him -.-[/quote']

I always try to keep my budget over 10 mil' date=' just in case.[/quote']
I tend to try and not go below £3m-£4m (whichever setup I am in).

okay cheers guys :) its the 50/50 loans wages that have crippled me :(

Noisy (Forum) steered West Ham United to victory against Oldham Athletic.

West Ham United beat Oldham Athletic 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Gomez scored both of the goals for West Ham United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

4 points off Leaders Arsenal but im now 6 points clear of Liverpool in 3rd and 12 points clear of Everton in 4th.

Next on the agenda is Deakins' Rochdale and all my first teamers will be recalled this match as they were all so well behaved on the bench :D

Starting XI

-De Gea-

-Richards-Vidal-Vertonghen-Alba-

-Navas-Martinez-Nasri-Gotze-

-Cavani-Balotelli-

I head they were terribly behaved and that your chairmen was considering selling them all, and that he was going to remind you to play some of your lower rated players in your next match ;)

I head they were terribly behaved and that your chairmen was considering selling them all' date=' and that he was going to remind you to play some of your lower rated players in your next match ;)[/quote']

No they were really well behaved! Alba was combing Cavanis hair and Martinez was cheer leading. :D