English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Jung, Shawcross, Gourcouff and Jelavic are all leaving Spotlands for cash offers as Manager Tom Deakin looks to free up wage bill and give the club a decent sized transfer kitty. Other players such as Lucas Fernando (TB'd for a few more days), Alessandro Florenzi (out on loan, Blackpool you can buy him if you can), Adrian Lopez are all open to offers,

Also, the big news of the week. The transfer story that is set to rock to the gameworld.... Rochdale have accepted a bid for Isco! The U21 attacking midfield star has been the centre of speculation for weeks and the club ahve now revealed they have accepted a substantial offer for his services.

If people want to make a revised offer they better do it quick, :P

The bid the club has accepted, is from Everton, and the Spaniard will be leaving for FOUR new players, Jackson Martinez, Yohan Cabaye, Kyriakos Papadapolopolopolopoulous and Lorenzo Insigne

No they were really well behaved! Alba was combing Cavanis hair and Martinez was cheer leading. :D

Wow' date=' you got them well trained :D

West Ham has come in with an offer for Thiago Silva consisting of Gary Cahill + Mario Gomez + Callum Macmanaman !

Is anyone else interested in the brazil superstar?

I'll give you a 47p and a half sucked sherbet lemon!

I certainly have! :D

Ash' date=' would you be interested in selling Di Maria or Reus (Navas + Pogba) or Luiz (Jones + Pogba + cash)

My offers are in the brackets, can be negotiated :)[/quote']

Reus is a no go at the mo, Di Maria maybe but of the three Luiz is most likely to be let go - will have a think.

In other news Dani Alves is on his way to Everton with Kagawa and Blaszczykowski moving to Liverpool - some may see it has hefty but neither of the duo are first XI and Dani Alves is a vast improvement on Glen Johnson - plus I like Dani Alves a lot!

After getting a point from West Bromwich Albion at home and winning two crucial games against Tottenham and Liverpool, away, another hard game lays ahead for Sylv and the Black Cats, as Oldham Athletic is coming to the Stadium of Lights, after five games won in a row and a defeat at home, against West Ham in their last match.

Sunderland has a great team spirit, after getting out of the relegation zone and hopes to do a nice job in this match, too.

In the press conference, the hero of the last game, against Liverpool, Stephane Sessegnon, said he feels motivated and wants to do another great game, at home, this time.

3961441049-soccer-barclays-premier-league-sunderland-v-tottenham-hotspur-stadium-light.jpg

After getting a point from West Bromwich Albion at home and winning two crucial games against Tottenham and Liverpool' date=' away, another hard game lays ahead for Sylv and the Black Cats, as Oldham Athletic is coming to the Stadium of Lights, after five games won in a row and a defeat at home, against West Ham in their last match.

Sunderland has a great team spirit, after getting out of the relegation zone and hopes to do a nice job in this match, too.

In the press conference, the hero of the last game, against Liverpool, Stephane Sessegnon, said he feels motivated and wants to do another great game, at home, this time.

[img']http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/sp/empics/20110213/13/3961441049-soccer-barclays-premier-league-sunderland-v-tottenham-hotspur-stadium-light.jpg[/img]

Pippo 09 was unable to prevent a Sunderland defeat to Oldham Athletic.

Sunderland slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Oldham Athletic in their Division 1 fixture.

Cassano was on the scoresheet for his side. :(

Noisy (Forum) steered West Ham United to victory against Aston Villa.

West Ham United beat Aston Villa 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Gomez had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Hernández was on the scoresheet for his side.

Another win :D but another Arsenal win too :(

Feel like im constantly chasing my shadow but our next game is Arsenal :)

Manager helps a friend in need

tom deakin was unable to prevent a Rochdale defeat to Nottingham Forest.

Rochdale slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat to Nottingham Forest in their Division 1 fixture.

Adrián was on the scoresheet for his side.

Struggling Nottingham Forest were given a boost today after Rochdale manager Tom Deakin's Rochdale let in 4 goals to gift the Reds a vital 3 points as they hover over the relegation zone. Tom Deakin was quoted as saying 'I let you have that one Kirkky.' :P

Elsewhere, big action on the transfer front after Isco's departure.

The offer for Marco BENASSI of Wolverhampton Wanderers from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Inter's midfield starlet joins the growing Italian contingent at Spotlands, and with the youngster being told he is a part of plans with the Nerazurri this season, the future looks bright.

The offer for Jherson VERGARA of AC Milan from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

After starring for Colombia at the Toulon tournament, the centre back was snapped up by Italian giants AC Milan, and with the world class training and youth facilities in Milan, there is plenty of opportunity for the South American to shine.

The offer for Blaise MATUIDI of Paris Saint-Germain from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The biggest signature of the day by far, French defensive midfield stalwart Matuidi has been one of the standout performers for big spending PSG over the last two years, in a side with the likes of Pastore, Moura and co, it is no mean feat to attract the attention he has.

The offer for Kyriakos PAPADOPOULOS of Everton from Rochdale will be accepted. The transfer will be completed when Ash next logs on.

Rochdale manager Tom Deakin has been a long term admirer Greek centre half Papadopoulos since he arrived on loan from Bolton Wanderers for season 5, so much so that he was bought back for season 6. However, Fluffy decided to sell him, but he has now returned to Spotlands, and this time, it's a permanent deal.

The offer for Lorenzo Insigne of Everton from Rochdale will be accepted. The transfer will be completed when Kyriakos Papadopoulos has completed his move, and Ash logs on.

Italian striker Insigne rose to prominence earlier this year in a high performing Napoli side alongside Edinson Cavani and Marek Hamsik. The 22 year old is looking good to be a future Italy star, and the Napoli man arrives with big expectations.

Free Agent Michel VORM has completed his move to Sunderland for 5,585,000

Ricardo ESGAIO has completed his move to Sunderland from Sporting CP for 2,121,000
The offer for Naby SARR of Lyon from Sunderland has been accepted.
Michel Vorm will be Sunderlands second goalkeeper, as Simon Mignolet is set to move from Stadium of Lights.

In the same time, Ricardo Esgaio and Naby Sarr, the central defender who just won the World Cup Under 20 with France U20, were brought to England in an effort of closing down the space between the bigger teams and their youth academies and Sunderland, alongside Nathan Ake, Jores Okore, Christian Clemens, Domenico Berardi, Luis Alberto and Ishak Belfodil.

If anyone is interested in Mignolet, let me know. I am prepared to listen to any offers.

After completing his move last week' date=' Balotelli now gets his deserved +1.

[b']MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/b]

congrats, his wage demands will be too much for me anyway, im losing 400k a turn now.

how are small teams supposed to make money if they cant control ticket prices :(

how did you manage to get a hefty injury on him in under a week too? i managed to keep him nice and injury free for the entirety of his time at WBA!

congrats' date=' his wage demands will be too much for me anyway, im losing 400k a turn now.

how are small teams supposed to make money if they cant control ticket prices :(

how did you manage to get a hefty injury on him in under a week too? i managed to keep him nice and injury free for the entirety of his time at WBA![/quote']

I always get injuries as soon as i buy players.. Balotelli, Hummels (3 weeks), Vertonghen (8 weeks!!!!), Cavani (2 weeks), Gotze (4 weeks).

I know it's ridiculous, think i lost around 600k last turn around and i have sold around 10/15 of my youth players off!! :(

My Prospects>>>>>>

check Icardi in the last two seasons(on loan):

Season 7, Bristol Rovers: 15 Apps, 6 Goals, 11 Assists, 0 MotM

Season 8, Sheffield Wednesday: 20 Apps, 9 Goals, 10 Assists, 4 MotM

Inter picked him up this summer so he has great potential to reach the 90's

Porto picked up Quintero so i believe he will be getting rises also.

it is confirmed that an offer of 12.2m for Diego Perotti by Sevilla has been accepted. Perotti has been struggling to find first team game time since the arrival of Sydney Sam and has voiced his desire to leave as the world cup is so close.

My Prospects>>>>>>

check Icardi in the last two seasons(on loan):

Season 7' date=' Bristol Rovers: 15 Apps, 6 Goals, 11 Assists, 0 MotM

Season 8, Sheffield Wednesday: 20 Apps, 9 Goals, 10 Assists, 4 MotM

Inter picked him up this summer so he has great potential to reach the 90's

Porto picked up Quintero so i believe he will be getting rises also.

it is confirmed that an offer of 12.2m for Diego Perotti by Sevilla has been accepted. Perotti has been struggling to find first team game time since the arrival of Sydney Sam and has voiced his desire to leave as the world cup is so close.[/quote']

Icardi is a good little player, been touted as the next Diego Milito. I don't expect him to be thrust straight into the team but a few seasons and he could be 90+. Should get a +2 to 87 soon also.

Icardi is a good little player' date=' been touted as the next Diego Milito. I don't expect him to be thrust straight into the team but a few seasons and he could be 90+. Should get a +2 to 87 soon also.[/quote']

last season he stopped Juve registering a win over Sampdoria twice, i think it was 2-1(scored both goals) and 3-2(scored once)

i dont have the overly raved about prospects(the ones who reach 90+ really early and demand 45k per week) but i got a few that will most likely get 90+

my chairman has some infatuation with Destro and refuses to let me loan him out :/

The offer for Nicola MURRU of Cagliari from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
Dario DEL FABRO has completed his move to Rochdale from Cagliari for £900,000

Italy U19 and Cagliari duo join the growing Italian contingent of youth players at Spotlands.

Murru is a talented left back who has risen to prominence this season after some very strong displays in the Serie A, and to be considered a first team player at the age of 18 is no mean feat. The coming season will be an important one for his development, and it remains to be seen how long Cagliari can hold on to this talent.

Del Fabro is another talented centre back from Italy. Yet to make the first team breakthrough like Murru, this season is also going to be an important one. Should he get his chances, he could follow in the left back's footsteps and burst onto the club stage. There is talent in him, and he needs time to be nurtured to fulfill his potential.

Free Agent Iago ASPAS has completed his move to Sunderland for 3,300,000
Sunderland is happy to announce the signing of another good player, Iago Aspas. He can play as an attacking midfielder or any role as a striker. He was brought to the Stadium of Lights after two good seasons with Celta Vigo, scoring 35 goals in 68 matches in Primera and Segunda Division. He played only for the galician team all his career.

Pippo 09 steered Sunderland to victory against Aston Villa.

Sunderland outclassed Aston Villa and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kaká scored both of the goals for Sunderland and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kaka managed to bring another 3 points away from home for the Black Cats.:D

Ashley Kirk steered Nottingham Forest to victory against Fulham.

Nottingham Forest outclassed Fulham and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Götze scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Damião and Giroud were also amongst the goalscorers

3 points away from the relegation zone now. Next up, 15th placed Forest play 16th placed Leeds so it is a must-win game for them. I am going to play all my unhappy players so my starting XI is going to look like this.

-De Gea-

-Richards-Otamendi-Vertonghen-Schmelzer-

-Muniain-Bender-Thiago-Gotze-

-Cavani-Giroud-

Noisy (Forum) earned a draw with West Ham United against Arsenal.

The match ended 2 - 2 between West Ham United and Arsenal in their Division 1 fixture.

Koke and Turan were amongst the goalscorers.

Almost defeated him, still 4 points off Them now.