English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

That would be great' date=' thank you!:D

I`ll make you a loan offer in the morning!

EDIT : You could recall him now, so I can make an offer.[/quote']

Only just got on mate.. I'll recall him now. He's injured but he comes back tomorrow :)

Finally got the only team I havent managed in this set up :D

Sell me Neymar! What do you want for him...? Come on Gaz... :D

get your P/E bids in fella's' date=' I need strength and depth :D[/b']

You got any cash? I can give you players o' plenty for him if your interested in good prospects? Pogba, Carvajal, and i can give you Otamendi & Giroud and someone else.. You tell me what you want for him :D

You got any cash? I can give you players o' plenty for him if your interested in good prospects? Pogba' date=' Carvajal, and i can give you Otamendi & Giroud and someone else.. You tell me what you want for him :D[/quote']

I have a small team and £3 million quid in the bank! no wonder the last manager quit haha

Gutted I was asleep' date=' would have offered you much better! :([/quote']

This is where the term "you snooze, you lose" comes into play my friend :D

I ain't too fussed about him though he ain't accepted yet so stick a bid in and he might choose yours, i wouldn't mind as i would be losing depth and i can't really afford to.

This is where the term "you snooze' date=' you lose" comes into play my friend :D

I ain't too fussed about him though he ain't accepted yet so stick a bid in and he might choose yours, i wouldn't mind as i would be losing depth and i can't really afford to.[/quote']

Nah mate I'm not the kind of person to do that. If Gary said that's what he'll accept I'm not going to bully my way in :)

Nah mate I'm not the kind of person to do that. If Gary said that's what he'll accept I'm not going to bully my way in :)

I'd be happy to drop my offer if you can offer him something better, i don't mind as Gaz would have a better team and keeping my players isn't that bad of an option. I would like to have Neymar back though! Gutted i sold him lol.

The final piece of the puzzle...

The offer for Júnior NEYMAR of Chelsea from Nottingham Forest has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Should definitely have a team that can play for a top four finish next season!

I had such a shocking start to the season trying to find a new formation that works because i brought in Hummels, Vertonghen, Cavani & Gotze and lost 8 first XI players (Kosc, Khedira, Hamsik, Pisczcek, Dzeko, Bender, Albiol & De Bruyne) :P

you want Xavi?B)

Too old for my amazing team mate! B)

Although Alaba interests me very much. I obviously wouldn't swap him for Alba, (:P) but i could give you another 2 for 1 if you are looking for depth? I can offer you Schmelzer (who i believe will get a +1 soon enough anyway) and someone else?

I'm sure someone would give you a good deal for Xavi (afterall he is still 96 rated) and i know a few more people would be interested in Alaba along with myself :D

Here are some players to shortlist: Abate (TB til 23rd Aug), Azpilicueta (TB til 4th Sept), Diego (TB til 14th Sept), Lisandro Lopez (not TB), Llorente (TB til 18th Aug), Honda (TB til 24th Sept) and Valbuena (not TB).

You're welcome :P

Too old for my amazing team mate! B)

Although Alaba interests me very much. I obviously wouldn't swap him for Alba' date=' (:P) but i could give you another 2 for 1 if you are looking for depth? I can offer you Schmelzer (who i believe will get a +1 soon enough anyway) and someone else?

I'm sure someone would give you a good deal and i know a few more people would be interested in Alaba along with myself :D[/quote']

Alba is untouchable but Xavi can go :D