English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

In all seriousness cheers for accepting Gary' date=' I think the cash will be pretty useful to you too so looking forward to seeing you doing good things in this setup :)[/quote']

Money goes a long way in this setup, so much talent available.

yaaaaaaaaaaas:D

:D mega excited to have Xavi bossing midfield.

Very expensive at external though for an 87.

to be honest mate i would have accepted the 2 players for him so the cash will come in very handy. looking forward to being here for a long time with you lot ;)

The last time you were here West Ham avoided relegation on the final day :o

Now look at us :D

to be honest mate i would have accepted the 2 players for him so the cash will come in very handy. looking forward to being here for a long time with you lot ;)

yep West Ham are the first team I look out for in here. I got them promoted you know :P

Was that in the 2 games that you managed them :P

Gaz... if you want any cheap talent' date=' come at me i will sell for CV.

Rodwell, Carvajal, Atsu, Pogba + Willems can all leave for CV if you want any of them.

Basically, anyone loaned out ;)[/quote']

Carvajal and Pogba would get you a top player from Everton :)

Gaz... if you want any cheap talent' date=' come at me i will sell for CV.

Rodwell, Carvajal, Atsu, Pogba + Willems can all leave for CV if you want any of them.

Basically, anyone loaned out ;)[/quote']

I will be buying lots of youth mate cheers ;)

Was that in the 2 games that you managed them :P

I'm prety sure it was 3 :D

I can't see Varane leaving for anything but a mental offer' date=' but that would get Luiz yeah.[/quote']

I have stuck the bid in mate! Two very promising players there for a much needed CB for me.

I can see Carvajal & Pogba both hitting 90+ by this time next season. I will regret this one, i know it :P

Just taken over at Fulham

:D

Seem to have lost most of their top players but still not a bad side and plenty of cash to spend.

Now to see what I can do with it!

Welcome mate!

Hey Ash, on a sidenote, David Luiz for two players i paid a combined 1,450,000 for isn't bad at all is it? :D;)

Welcome mate!

Hey Ash' date=' on a sidenote, David Luiz for two players i paid a combined 1,450,000 for isn't bad at all is it? :D;)[/quote']

That upsets me lol, unbeleivable work! :eek:

Seem to have lost most of their top players but still not a bad side and plenty of cash to spend.

Great stuff :) Huntelaar is available if interested?

Here is one for whoever has the cash! (i haven't) :P

Vlad Chiriches' date=' 23 yo 87 rated d (rc) is at an external Steau Bucharest. Heavily linked with Tottenham and is rumoured he could be on his way for £7m.[/quote']

It's not so sure. Steaua's boss, Gigi Becali, has gone mad when Tottenham said "he comes today or we don't want him anymore" and said Chiriches will stay until winter. But the media is always making stuff up, so who knows. Still, he is extremly expensive for an 87.

Welcome!

Does anyone else have a defender to loan out, since Kirky put Carvajal on a deal for Luiz?

I can't see Varane leaving for anything but a mental offer' date=' but that would get Luiz yeah.[/quote']

I'm still annoyed I sold Varane as a favour to Jkerrs to make him stay and now he's over there ...

It's not so sure. Steaua's boss' date=' Gigi Becali, has gone mad when Tottenham said "he comes today or we don't want him anymore" and said Chiriches will stay until winter. But the media is always making stuff up, so who knows. Still, he is extremly expensive for an 87.

Welcome!

Does anyone else have a defender to loan out, since Kirky put Carvajal on a deal for Luiz?[/quote']

Oh turd! I totally forgot mate :o i would have waited til after tonights game too.

Beat Elo 2-1 with my mighty Forest!

This is my favourite setup by far (apart from dais of course) ;)

Yeah Fluffy, i would be pretty peeved off about Varane too,

its mad how arsenal haven't changed tactics once since i have joined this setup but i can count on my hands the amount of games they have lost.

is there some sort of glitch i am missing out on?? :(

in other news i managed a 1-1 first leg draw with Hanover(i forgot to put my stronger squad out :/)

and i am into the final of the English Shield after a convincing 2-1 win over Oldham. the good news is, i have never lost to Bolton. the bad news is i have only ever registered 1-1 draws and i rarely win penalty shootouts :mad:

although i am in a poor place in the league i can pull two trophies down to division 2 with me.:P

Oh turd! I totally forgot mate :o i would have waited til after tonights game too.

Beat Elo 2-1 with my mighty Forest!

This is my favourite setup by far (apart from dais of course) ;)

Yeah Fluffy' date=' i would be pretty peeved off about Varane too,[/quote']

No problem, mate! Still won 1-4 against Norwich. But now I have a hard game ahead Rochdale. Sure hope to take Tom by surprise and get at least one point out of this match. I sure need them, haha.

By the way, does your chairman let you send Otamendi or Jones out on loan? I've seen they haven't played almost at all for you and I would need one of them for the next game, until Dominguez gets back.